Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan's character - A big let down! (Page 5)

Neutral_Mona IF-Dazzler
Neutral_Mona
Neutral_Mona

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Chakku is post p tala kab lag raha haiROFLROFL
And you know my great views about SultanLOL but phir bhi kuch na kuch to bolana chaye to bolti hon LOL
Before his entry i was upset with love triangle thing but then i was excited too that finally after ballu a strong antagonist is entering and will add a spice in the show but boss in ki entry n to jo salt tha story ka wuh bhi hata diyaLOL and i feel cheated by Nautanki people they promise antagonist and gave us golden heart person Confused so for me his entry is big let downThumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

well said chakku, yeh banda mere samaj ke bahar hain , cv,s intro him as don, they also show him as gang leader in one episode, but then where is his gang, bujang who is his member has such a huge gang and he attack sultan twice, and second thing is out of my undertsnding Y is he hiding in MB chawl as a DOn he must be having so many farm houses and other places to hide na, many questions are answered abt his charaectr also,

@Bold - CVs ka budget allow nahi kartaLOL

Fortitudefairy_tales

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Superb post, chakku.Big smile
Agree with you.
The way cvs have shown sultan till nw, he is nthing but a big dhabba on the name of don.Stern Smile I wonder who is his godfather n how did he become a don?Sleepy

Neutral_MonaBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Awesome post Chakku. My thoughts exactly. He needs s simple chawl girl to protect him. Cvs are certainly undermining this whole gansgster business. Today, Sultan lost all the more credibility by asking Madhu to pull the trigger. Totally mindless and selfish.

I so wish that he is using his son as a bait to trap Madhu and eventually RK. Would be at least some saving grace for his character.

@Bold - Yup! Atleast he'll come out as an intelligent, calculative gangster rather than a mute puppy loverDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

He IS NOTHING LOL LOL Don ke naam par shame Tongue Come on Don hai toh show some Dongiri Stern Smile Of course Madhu has to save his and his son's life... He is Don from which planet Silly

What he has done for Madhu ? Arey kya na ? He is falling for her Clap Mahu needs love not protection Approve She can protect herself, haven't you seen yesterday's epi Tongue Do pooja of Madhu and let her sunao you, you are perfect for her Embarrassed But dare you not insult her or sunao her Angry

RK always protected Madhu even while taking revenge... He gave his life for her Shocked Ufff kameena itna pyaar kyun karta hai... I feel like Madhu never loved RK that much Confused Giving blood, doing pooja, helping Radhaji to get her son back... doesn't make her a good and passionate lover Confused So what did she do for RK... she fell for a psycho RK yehi bohut zyada hai Ermm Come on after everything he has done for her toh use toh pyaar mein girna hi tha na Ermm Except that, what proves that she loved him as much RK loved her Stern Smile

It's so funny few months back she was mad at his dad because he tried to kill RK... "you wanted to kill your daughters pati shame on you" and today she is ok with Sultan who killed so many women's husbands Silly

@Red - LOL Completely agreeLOL What RK did with Madhu, Madhu does with SultanLOL

@Black - Madhu loves RK very much but her focus will never be RK but others. Have you seen their photo in RK's room? RK is looking at Madhu while she is looking aheadLOL

@Pink - Because she hadn't met their kids naLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreAnanya05FortitudeCoeur2PsychoFMS

ApurvaLovesARVI Goldie
ApurvaLovesARVI
ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged

He can't save the chawl people

He sent Madhu inside..showing he is a Man and he can Handle

But what if Madhu wasn't peeping through window and she hasn't came to pick up the Gun..Sultan was to be dead right?

He shouted at madhu"Why didn't you shoot him"

Seriously Madhu should shoot? Wasn't he there promising about safety?
If Madhu becomes her Wife It is always dangerous to be one..with Hiding here and there, she can't even roam freely to the Market then..Well that's a - Point

And being a Superstar's Wife she have Luxourious trips A  + point
I am not sayying she should Marry RK only for Luxury
But marrying Sultan will be a big threat and Danger and a name of shame"A Gangster's wife!!!"

RK was taking Revenge but he Risked his Life for saving Madhu
He was ready to give his own life to save Madhu's

He didn't disclosed the fact of Shamsher being the killer to Madhu so she wouldn't be Hurt

He Bailed out Shamsher..even then he risked his life..He colud get killed!!

Whom for??

His LOVE Madhu

And what Sultan did?
Madhu had to save SULTAN from Bhijang

And listen Sultan's Dialougue
"Bhujang to wafadar nahi to kutta nahi, Kamse kam mard banke to samne aa!!"

I have heard Mard are those who fight from front

But Sultan backstabbed Was he Mard then?

Then his excuse
"Mardo ke sath Mardo jaise ladte hai"
If you are not fighting like a Mard, then what's the difference between you and Bhujang

Seriously Sultam you are a big let Down

No Offense

Edit
And Madhu how can a Gangstar be compared with a helpless pregnant Woman?

Harbouring a Gangster is not being Human or saving some one in the time of didduculty BUT risking many people's life for One's

Edited by ApurvaLovesARVI - 06 April 2013 at 4:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_MonaBefikreCrazyGirl.21

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psk08

nice post...actually the whole episode was a big let down from my side..not only sultan's character but for MB also...i completely disagree with her justification of hiding a gangster... she is comparing a gangster with a helpless pregnant women... how ridiculous...

@Bold - LOL That is Madhu for you. She herself declared that she'll remain mad and that means she won't stop loving another paagal ie RKLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Monariver123Ananya05

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanaya123

Very much true..
Even if RK took revenge he never put Madhu's life in danger infact saved her life.. Risking his own and on the other side Sultan who calls himself a GANGSTER.. Shouted at Madhu for not shooting Bhujang..! How ridiculous like dude.. Please she's not a official shooter..!
And now am thinking that to secure Madhu's life after that shootout.. RK takes her back to the mansion..
Today m actually proud that am an RK Fan..! <3

What if Sulatn is SELFISH?LOL He has a golden heart which RK doesn't have, so Sulatn will always be better than RKApprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreNeutral_MonaColdEnchantressfairy_tales

Go to top