Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shreya_94

Your image? haha! Actually I have been mocked in some post of your s before I think maybe you someone else. Anyway I chose to ignore rather than get into useless heated discussions. 😆
Putting that aside, you are bent on disliking the character so can't help with that. I actually see him as a genuine person. There is a lot of difference b/w attacking Bhujang from back and planning to play with someone's emotions.
And yes like you people want to see RK's redemption(or do uou like his 'bad boy' image) I would like to see him change his ways.
Don't want to bore you with a long reply but anyway, people like him who don't have any family from a little age do get into such stuff. So yeah, I like Sultan and you don't and I can't convince you.
😆

LOL, arrey I don't get into heated conversations if I have made the post solely for discussion😳

I agree he is genuine, but to me his character is not INTRIGUING like I find RK's character. Sultan is just another Mukund who is silent and listens to Madhu's lectures and all. It's not about just disliking his character, it's about interest. RK's character is interesting plus entertaining and I watch this show for entertainment😳
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really well written & needed post!!👍🏼.Agree with u totally..😃 Sultan track was a disappointment for viewers & the story line of MEIEJ😳 There was no connection with the story line & Cv's didn't even try to make a connection😳.Madhu 's actions can't be justified with just giving a speech about caring for a small kid & bcse she has got humanity.😳 Never seen a Don who says he rules Mumbai but only have one old Kaka to help him..No gang to support.
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

<font color="#006600">LOL, arrey I don't get into heated conversations if I have made thepostsolelyfor discussion😳</font>

[DIV]<font color="#006600">I agree he is genuine, but to me his character is not INTRIGUING like I find RK's character. Sultan is just another Mukund who is silent and listens to Madhu's lectures and all. It's not about justdislikinghis character, it's about interest. RK's character is interesting plus entertaining and I watch this show for entertainment😳</font>[/DQUOTE]
Thats cool. We all have our likes but in this forum there are black holes pulling us in different groups.
I find RK's character entertaining too.Like his one-liners too. But his antics annoy me. I will try to stay open minded though. 😊

Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There are some points on your post which I think is wrong. Sultan did not trust Madhu when he first entered the show and for sometime after that but he trusted her the second time he brought her to his chawl. Because that time he let Madhu leave without blindfolding her. Now he trusts her. His lack of trust earlier was a good thing. People can backstab you anytime in his profession. He took his time trusting her was according to him being a closed off, reserved gangster.

Also, about coming from behind. There is a difference here. Coming from the front is good in theory, but in practice it is dumb move. You take every advantage you get when fighting for your life. If it means acting from behind then so be it. 

My problem with Sultan's character is that there was no fear inspired in me. I remember Balraj, the fear created, and Sultan falls so short by comparison that he can't even be compared without insulting Balraj. In the chawl "shootout", he went about killing those men so casually .. that's when I felt he's finally behaving gangster like.. Killing using a gun doesn't have the same effect.

The things I liked was that he kept his private life private. But even that has vanished. Still, his relationship with Aryan is good. Also, when RK reminds him that Madhu is his wife, Sultan backs off. That was another thing which earns him brownie points.

In the end, his character is a let down but not a really big one for me. I know I would have liked him better if Madhu hadn't been shown as a love interest from his side. As long as he and Madhu were friends, things were still acceptable.
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏 i agree with u! a much needed post! cv's hav made a joke out of his character! need to do damage control!

ps: ur posts r addictive..i hav joined only 3 days back...keep updating 😊
Edited by vd-rocks - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
@dvdfan12 - Thanks.

@Anjali -  Hope they improve his character soon.

@Shreya - Yup, lets respect each other😛
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I doubt his character will last for more then 2 weeks from now...😉
mera agla prediction 😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I liked Sultan but not after he came to the chawl...the plot itself is clunky, why to blame any of the actors or characters?

Padmini was overjoyed that Madhu remembered chawl vaasi's saving her from chawl but does "Sultan" need "Madhu's" protection? it's so weird ! fine she gave shelter to them but chawl is def. not the safest place for him and his family, now that Bhujang knows the location of his hiding ! 

I agree Chakku that his character was not developed well...and without Madhu's angle , I enjoyed his scenes with Bhujang and Aryan...I can only guess that if they developed the story with RK-Sultan, it wud have turned out much better than developing a triangle b/w Sultan-Madhu and RK..a triangle was bound to fall flat on it's face bec. at most they can show Madhu helping him but not fall in love with a gangster!! 
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angeena

There are some points on your post which I think is wrong. Sultan did not trust Madhu when he first entered the show and for sometime after that but he trusted her the second time he brought her to his chawl. Because that time he let Madhu leave without blindfolding her. Now he trusts her. His lack of trust earlier was a good thing. People can backstab you anytime in his profession. He took his time trusting her was according to him being a closed off, reserved gangster.

But he doesn't trust her even now She keeps tasting tea and food before giving it to Aryan, even the tea and food she's prepared. If he is living with them, then he should be the one making sure that nothing would happen to them and not the other way round. Why should Madhu prove her credibility to a stranger? I don't know if it is the fault of Madhu's character which reflects in Sultan or actually Sultan's character😕

Also, about coming from behind. There is a difference here. Coming from the front is good in theory, but in practice it is dumb move. You take every advantage you get when fighting for your life. If it means acting from behind then so be it. 

I would have not minded his attacking from back move had he not said the dialogue regarding attacking from behind to Bhujang. Didn't he say to Bhujang to come in front and then attack and not act like dogs?😆

My problem with Sultan's character is that there was no fear inspired in me. I remember Balraj, the fear created, and Sultan falls so short by comparison that he can't even be compared without insulting Balraj. In the chawl "shootout", he went about killing those men so casually .. that's when I felt he's finally behaving gangster like.. Killing using a gun doesn't have the same effect.

@Red - My problem exactly

The things I liked was that he kept his private life private. But even that has vanished. Still, his relationship with Aryan is good. Also, when RK reminds him that Madhu is his wife, Sultan backs off. That was another thing which earns him brownie points.

In the end, his character is a let down but not a really big one for me. I know I would have liked him better if Madhu hadn't been shown as a love interest from his side. As long as he and Madhu were friends, things were still acceptable.

I don't get how come the previous night he was thinking about his wife and the next day he starts dreaming about madhu?😕

Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: vd-rocks

👏 i agree with u! a much needed post! cv's hav made a joke out of his character! need to do damage control!

ps: ur posts r addictive..i hav joined only 3 days back...keep updating 😊

Thank you😳

@Natasha - Tu aa gayi?🤣🤣🤣 Ab Sultan jaayega pakaa🤣🤣