Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Oops shanaya...😳did you just say the kid is irritating..??.😲Now God only will save you...🤣🤣

Dil.. As if i care.. 🤣🤣
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dilnasheen

🤣Zara...you cracked me up..🤣Peolple bashed RK fans saying in REALITY a girl would never go back to a monster like RK..Blah..blah..blah...Now REALITY has gone out of the window for them...LOL..Nobody is even concerned about the ILLEGALITY of the situation...Oh no Sir...We just HATE RK,,anythiing else is PERFECTLY FINE and MORAL...😆😆Such flexible morality and REALITY..Don't you think...???😉😆😆

I'm so proud to be a RK fan..AND I have the guts to say it too...!!😉😆I won't hide behind flexible "As-I-wish_I-Can-Change" rules either...!!😳

I swear dudee !!! Like seriously Sultan's character is practically Silent !! He hardly speaks , just gives those expressionless expressions !! Atleast our RK speaks and when he speaks tou boss sabki bolti bandh hojaati hai 😆

People are really gullible in this forum !! Bt yes I'm proud to be a RK fan ! And nothing can change the reality tht this show works only coz of RK / Rishbala !!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: zara.92

Ur the hottest member of this forum !! I seriously salute u for this post !!

Honestly speaking I was excited for avinesh's entry and his first scene was awesome too !! But as the show moved on I started becoming mre n mre disinterested in him ...and yest's scene was horrific when sultan actually got pissed at Madhu for not shooting Bhujang ! I mean GOD plzzz gme a break!!

On top of tht I dnt even understnd what type of a gangster he is ? 😕

His character is honestly disoriented and then ppl have the guts to point fingers at RK's character !!

And Infact u mite just hate me for it ! But in the starting I loved the kid aryan , but now I've started finding him irritating becoz I know he will be a major reason coming inbtw RK n Madhu n I alrdy hate child tracks !! I won't be able to tolerate his emotional attyachaar on madhu .

Especially if the kid comes inbtw our Rishbala's romance !!

@Red - Really?😲🤣 

@Purple - And there is RK on other hand who gets scared for Madhu when she drank for the first time🤣🤣 Sheer contrast. 

@Pink - OMG why would I hate you???🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hate bachcha party in real as well as reel🤣🤣 I hate shows with kids, no matter how much cute they are🥱  I so loved you when you closed your FF before including bachcha track🥱 

If Aryan comes between RishBala romance na, I'll kill CVs😡

Zara.. Sshhh don't u knw making ur views is nt allowed here.. Or else ppl will *R* you.. 🤣🤣Edited by shanaya123 - 11 years ago
in short Sultan is useless and boring...i wud have given him a chance with all those illogical things IF he cud entertain...but he fails miserably...ppl love him as puts up with Madhu's lecture but think abt the torure given to us  😆
i was waiting for his connection with RK to b revealed so that atleast we can say he is related somewhere to the main track...but ab to wo chance bhi kum lag raha hai 🤔
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Vipisa

Such a nice and sensible post Chakku!

The character of Sultan has lost its credibility the week he entered, when he started to listen to her lectures. And now the character seems to be just wasted, as if he is there to highlight Madhu's lectures on humanity...it is actually sad, because the audience just got annoyed with that character as well as with Madhu's instead of being impressed and entertained. They should give him and Aaryan a good ending, but sigh...

And he looks too old for Madhu almost like a elder brother. I would like to see AR and DD in another show as siblings

Thanks a lot Vipisa😳

@Bold - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I would love that too😳
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shanaya123

Zara.. Sshhh don't u knw making ur views is nt allowed here.. Or else ppl will *R* you.. 🤣🤣

I've never been reported !! Ek baar ye bi experience kar leti hun 🤣
Originally posted by: zara.92

I've never been reported !! Ek baar ye bi experience kar leti hun 🤣

Hahaha.. Brave gal.. 🤣
You knw what.. u shud join CCD.. U'll have fun there.. We there milke *ahem ahem* Bhai.. 🤣🤣
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post dear 😳 ⭐️i completely agree with u  👍🏼
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know chakku I for once was very excited for d don track but d way dey r potraying a don is a big let down doesn't he know how to b prepared for d time of crisis i mean he would have searched for a better place for his hideout rather den taking help from a girl and putting hers and ppl around her life's in danger aren't don's used to such incidents if he is dat big self proclaimed 'mumbai ka sultan' or if he is an undercover agent then what great he's doing yesterday becoz of him whole chawl ppl's life was in danger and for what he's in d show half of d time he listen's to lectures or niharoes madhu atleast show some connection wid d main storyline so dat we can atleast relate...!