Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Faadu post!!I want to know too what kind of a mob boss is he..??He doesn't have access to few bodyguards that his underling Bhujang has!!!Yeh kaisa "Mumbai Ka Sultan" hai..??!!!😲

Yeah, what kind of a DON is he? He doesn't even have back up plans?😕

Seriously confused..!!!😕

P.S - I too want to know what EXACTLY did he do to make people, ok forget us, make Madhu believe he 's GOOD and Oh So RESPECTFUL with a GOLDEN HEART...???!!😕
I made a post on this too, but NO ONE gave me an ANSWER..!!!😳

Does a mere SORRY makes one golden hearted?

I also read another news that now he's going to hand over his kid to Madhu to raise...This is seriously too much yaar...!!When will he ever handle his responsibilities by HIMSELF, rather than hiding behind an ordinary GIRL...??!!😲

God!! That is a ridiculous move by him🤢

At least RK is a man of ACTION, this guy seems "bol bachchan"...!!!

He doesn't even speak yaar😆

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Before you JUMP to the REPORT button to *R* it, read my post. 😆

I am not writing this post because I hate Sultan or love RishBala, but even then as a viewer, these are my observations regarding his character which has been a big let down so far. I always love healthy discussion (if people are willing to do and come forward to put their views instead of just reporting). 

What is Sulatn basically?😕

A gangster as told by him or an undercover cop as predicted by many people here? 
What difference does it make? His GANGSTER KA VAADA (gangster's promise) of keeping the chawl people safe went down the drain, the moment Madhu came to his rescue. And if he is an undercover cop, then also he is useless because he was unable to protect the chawl people.

Now what GOOD has Sultan done in the show till now?

The only good he has done is, said SORRY to Madhubala. Does it make him the oh-so-perfect husband for her? NO.

Till now, he has pointed gun at a girl, he doesn't trust the girl who saved his and his kid's life so many times and is harboring them, he asked a simple chawl girl to pull the trigger of the gun and kill a person and he made false promise of keeping everyone safe. So what is so special about him? Just that, ki he doesn't humiliate Madhu and stands in a corner and listens to her endless lectures and then when he's alone remembers them and smiles?😕 Just that ki he has a hot body and face to drool and he broods a lot?😕 Or the fact that he is a father to a CUTE kid?😕

Yesterday, had Madhu not come and picked up the gun, Bhujang would have picked it up, killed Sultan and then he might have killed Chawl people also for harboring him. What help did Sultan offer to Chawl people? And even after that, he stands quietly and niharoes Madhu's beauty while she delivers lectures to chawl people?🤪

What would Madhu's future be with him? He can not even PROTECT his family and considering the profession he is in, that is very much important. Rather Madhu would be the one protecting him all her life😆  Do we want Madhu to become a gangster as well? Just because she'll get a husband who would RESPECT her, she should become a CRIMINAL as well?😕

Atleast with RK, even though he was taking revenge, his first priority was to save Madhu from Ballu, and HE DID save her after getting killed twice😆 So even if during revenge he can save Madhu by getting killed, then what would he do when he actually realises his love? And RK would start respecting Madhu once he falls for her. If currently Sultan is in basement in my chart, then RK stands tall on 20th floor as a love interest for Madhu.

I have also heard many people call RK a COWARD for backstabbing Madhu. Then what is Sulatn? Yesterday, he also came and attacked Bhujang from behind only😆 Does it make him a winner? Nope. Even after backstabbing, Bhujang rescued himself😆

P.S. I would be really surprised if CVs show Sultan as a master planner of catching RK through Madhu. Atleast he would prove to be a GOOD and INTELLIGENT DON😃

P.P.S. Don't bash Sulatn here. Healthy discussion is all I want.

Sultan's character - A big let down!

Very good post, Chakku.⭐️👏
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😲RK hates his stepfather n i guess his sweetheart wud make him now STEPFATHER N HERSELF GREAT STEPMOTHER. 😭😛😉😆COMPLETELY AGREE WITH UR POST. I TOO WANT THIS A TRAP OF SULTAN TO GET RK BCOZ SOMETIME BACK SOME MAFIA SULTAN THREATENED BITTUJI IN D NAME OF SULTAN FROM DUBAI. SOMETHIN FISHY.😲Edited by pisces666 - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

You are so right Chakku! Liking him just bcoz he respects Madhu? 

The post of yours gives a reality check.
I hope people see it as a post from a normal viewer and not as a post by RishBalaian !! Bcoz the post contains many good points. I hope the post is read with open-mindedness.
I totally agree with whatever you have said. 😊 And these are exactly the reasons why I have not been able to get an interest in his character.

Thanks Ash.

Yup, his character is neither intriguing, nor entertaining. His character doesn't have layers😆
madhurk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb post..!!!
sultan character is a big let down from my side !!!
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: pisces666

😲RK hates his stepfather n i guess his sweetheart wud make him now STEPFATHER N HERSELF GREAT STEPMOTHER. 😆COMPLETELY AGREE WITH UR POST. I TOO WANT THIS A TRAP OF SULTAN TO GET RK BCOZ SOMETIME BACK SOME MAFIA SULTAN THREATENED BITTUJI IN D NAME OF SULTAN FROM DUBAI. SOMETHIN FISHY.😲

@Blue - 😆 LOL.

I agree, he should be a mater planner😆

@Leela- Thanks.
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurk

superb post..!!!
sultan character is a big let down from my side !!!

Thanks fro agreeing😳
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CD- Good post. I have always wondered about his character...what kind of don is he? he needs a simple girl to hide him, while he has no security nothing. Random kind of don.
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

CD- Good post. I have always wondered about his character...what kind of don is he? he needs a simple girl to hide him, while he has no security nothing. Random kind of don.

Thanks Soundarya😃

I wonder how he saved his family till now😕 Did he meet many Madhus in his journey?😆
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*TING TONG* Perfect reality check Chakku!! I hope your P.S. works out for the show. That will be something to watch. Great analysis. Totally agree! Edited by -Nuts- - 11 years ago