India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What The Hell. Seriously Crazy.

MishkaForever Senior Member
MishkaForever
MishkaForever

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
In my previous post i had literally given my loyalty to Asad and Zoya. The sizzling chemistry, the unspoken words the untapped sexual and sensual tension between the two will make anyone go crazy. And i am crazy. Pure, abashedly crazy for them. Every romantic song these days remind me of them.

I am in love. My friends,my parents,my brothers,my best friend and my boyfriend- They all think i am crazy. Yes,i am. If watching repeats of one episode all day long is crazy, i am crazy. If hallucinating about Asad everywhere i go is crazy, i am crazy. During lectures,in trains and buses,and taxis and cars, in the bathroom and in bed- if in all these places having fantasies about Asad is crazy WinkWink then yes i am crazy. 

IN BED,especially. Oh the fantasies!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

In all,Life without AsYa is unimaginable at the moment.

But there is a flip side to it as well. The dreaded love triangle. I mean if a third person comes in between them,i am sure of one thing. I will go into depression. Its not that i dont have a life. I have a pretty great one actually,but for the past one month it somehow revolves around Qubool hai. I literally have no time for family,friend,best friend,boyfriend,brothers,cousins. I am totally loyal to Qubool hai. Which is a scary thought you know ConfusedConfusedConfused

So here i am praying that the zee synopsis is false,that Ayaan ends up with Humeira, and Noone comes between these Soulmates.HeartHeart

And in their honour i want to dedicate a few lines from a love poem.

Written by John Donne, called " THE GOOD MORROW",i think its perfect for Asad and his feelings for Zoya. We all know what a hard time Asad has to speak up about his feelings. But he does feel a lot for Zoya. And these following lines beautifully depict his feelings. So, read on. I am explaining each line in the brackets after the lines SmileSmile

I wonder, by my troth, what thou and I
Did, till we loved? Were we not weaned till then?
( I wonder what our existence was like before we laid eyes on each other,knew each other and loved each other)

If ever any beauty I did see,
Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee.
    ( If i has ever seen a beauty before, she was but a mere shadow of you, because your beauty,your innocence surpasses all)

And now good-morrow to our waking souls,
Which watch not one another out of fear;
( So good morrow to our souls ,awakened by the touch of love. They no longer fear the pain of heartbreak or loss. Our souls have come out of years of hiding and found solace in each others presence)

For love, all love of other sights controls,
And makes one little room an everywhere.
  ( For our love controls all our senses. We no longer require the world. We require each other. And every little room that you reside in is my world. You and me. Thats the only world i believe in now)

Let us possess one world, each hath one, and is one.
  ( Let us possess this world together where we are incomplete halves and come together to become a complete whole)

My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears,
And true plain hearts do in the faces rest;
( I love you so much that my eyes reflect your face and seeing my love for you, your eyes reflect mine)

Love so alike, that none do slacken, none can die.
  ( Our love for each other is so alike that no one loves the other any more or any less therefore, our love is equal and devoid of any malice and thus it shall eternally live in our hearts)

I hope you guys like it!! SmileSmile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshinaAphroditejanestone6...SankaDevi...shonajainSyama_LunaLost_SomewherepreetipcgieeEnlightment-jawaria-Nithiya95-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Asya <3
-jawaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-jawaria-
-jawaria-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
awesome postClap
love asya<3
Ianoconic. IF-Sizzlerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
AsyaHeart
Lost_Somewhere IF-Dazzler
Lost_Somewhere
Lost_Somewhere

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Beautiful post...Love AsYa forever..Heart
pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
your post made me Smile
friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
The dreaded love triangle. I mean if a third person comes in between them,i am sure of one thing. I will go into depression. Its not that i dont have a life. I have a pretty great one actually,but for the past one month it somehow revolves around Qubool hai. I literally have no time for family,friend,best friend,boyfriend,brothers,cousins. I am totally loyal to Qubool hai. Whichis a scary thought you know ConfusedConfusedConfused

This s d same thg happeng to me as well...don worry ur nt alone!!!! but lets hope d best frm cvs...!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top