Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Tfs !!!
I can't wait for it :D
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Asad Ahmed Khan jo hamesha sachhai ki duhaiyan deta tha, he cheated in a coin toss πŸ˜†. Finally, he is learning everything if fair in love.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahahaha! Tossing a coin to decide whether to go back to your home or not?!! Yes only Zoya can do it!

Asad's small smile or rather a satisfied look was awesome when he saw Zoya jumping in joy because the coin came in her favor. Asad that is the answer you got that gave you sleepless nights. Zoya wants to stay back is happy to do so. No matter what your dear Tannu says or even Zoya says doesn't matter, the proof is right there in front of your eyes.

It has to has to has to be a dream sequence about the hug, Asad is not that open to hug her openly in his proper senses. If Zoya comes crying to him he will or when she is in distress he will, in 'bhaang ke nashe mein' he will but not when he is in full control of his senses. I wonder whose imagination it was Zoya's or Asad's?

Thank you for updating and uploading the segment.
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
tfs dear
cute segment😳
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Hahahahaha! Tossing a coin to decide whether to go back to your home or not?!! Yes only Zoya can do it!

Asad's small smile or rather a satisfied look was awesome when he saw Zoya jumping in joy because the coin came in her favor. Asad that is the answer you got that gave you sleepless nights. Zoya wants to stay back is happy to do so. No matter what your dear Tannu says or even Zoya says doesn't matter, the proof is right there in front of your eyes.

It has to has to has to be a dream sequence about the hug, Asad is not that open to hug her openly in his proper senses. If Zoya comes crying to him he will or when she is in distress he will, in 'bhaang ke nashe mein' he will but not when he is in full control of his senses. I wonder whose imagination it was Zoya's or Asad's?

Thank you for updating and uploading the segment.

I think it might be Asad's dream, coz he dreams alot these days without actually doing anything...
And tossing a coin to stay back...well even I am surprised
I had thought that at least we would get to see some good drama when Asad will tell her or  do something useful to make her stay back...but here we see him cheating with the coin
Even imagining Asad cheating just to make Zoe stay back is surprising πŸ˜†

But I still wonder couldn't they come up with something else, instead of the coin tossing...and then we have another problem around the corner...the visa officers who are about to enter
I hope we'll get to see how Asad miyan tackles them...it would be fun to watch and hopefully Tanveer stays out of this ...I am already getting fed up of seeing Tanveer all the freaking time
😑
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
waiting... just hope THIS is not a dream sequence. πŸ˜•
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandini0910

waiting... just hope THIS is not a dream sequence. πŸ˜•

I think they said that it is a dream sequence, coz Asad will never openly express his feelings like this
He already said that he's afraid of telling Zoe abt loving her , coz he's afraid she will also leave him
But Asad needs to understand that Zoe is nothing like his abu and by not telling Zoe abt his feelings might really result in Zoe leaving him one day...

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
OMG .. is it for real sequence or dream one? ... I cant wait .. :(