India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Its time that SHARON PACIFY SWAYAM

vaishali_mhaske Senior Member
vaishali_mhaske
vaishali_mhaske

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Taking a look to the current track...it is totally based on controversy between SWAYAM nd MR.SHEKHAWAT as this track will go on...so swayam will have to face a lot of tough situation as his point of view nd passion is totally different frm his father...So want i basically want to say is that due to the argument b/w both swayam nd his papa...he will remain distributed nd will not able to concentrate on his work i-e NDC Captaincy...becos though in the last two small scene of swayam nd Mr. shekhawat it seems that swayam is handle the sitution very well nd behaving normally...bt somewhere deep inside it hurt him as it is clearly seems frm his xpression ...

So my point is that its the time when SHARON has to take a step forward nd help SWAYAM to get out of it...now its time for Sharon to PACIFY Swayam...As Swayam always APPEASE & PLACATE Sharon whenever she go through tough situation so its Sharon's turn...She has to play a role of CONCEIVER for Swayam. She has to be a Helpmate of Swayam and PERSUADE him that he is right.

Though i think swayam also hesitate to share his nd his father's relationship bt he should share it with Sharon...as Sharon is coming out of his shell of comfortableness with Swayam so he should share this matter with her...as seen in the PRECAP that she is asking to Swayam abt the equation of his nd his father...so Swayam please dnt hesitate nd share all ur problem related to ur PAPA with Sharon.

Moreover REY is there to help Swayam to deal with this tough situation bt i want that SHARON should Pacify Swayam as if nw she started understanding swayam very well...so by sharing this issue...it may happen that their bond will become more stronger than before.

So please this a request to CV that we all Swaron fans will get to see some of the emotional as well as lovely scene of ur dear couple SWARON related to the current track.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillzTcoolzChoco_7bumblebeelunaSwaRonSSmaneeshaswaronidiot_boxflirteyedtannuluvPooja-Jpiyu_swaron_bellaSwan_swaronswaronbasket_101--Rose--BeulaSwaRon_Deepika_-AD-

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u ...
now sharon shud step forward herself and help swayam to tackle the situation...
hope we get some swaron scenes... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

P.S. Dont Like The Way Mr. Shekhawat Behaves With Swayam...
Even Though Im Happy Ki Unki Entry Hui...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali_mhaske_bellaSwan_swaronswaron

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Now swaron story cant move from swayam's side if they want to move swaron then they have to develop sharon character...as for as precap sharon herself asked swayam about his dad but i think swayam didn't share anything so she came know about swayam and his dad relation in the party...so i hope she stand for swayam iss ke chakkar me shayad uski dimag ki bathi jale aur patha chale wo swayam se pyaar karthi he...now swayam cant show's his intense lover side bcs they break-up with each other and he promised her so now sharon have to cross her limit to bring intense swayam so first of all i want my diva sharon back...so then only we can get intense swayam and our intense swaron but when i dont know...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali_mhaske_bellaSwan_

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I agree with you...Swayam was with Sharon during her tough phase and always supports her...its time Sharon be with him...Swayam being Swayam is not expected to share his pains but this  time Sharon should take a step forward if at all Swayam is getting hurt and needs an emotional support...swayam is the guy who always tries to be normal in most of the painful situations...but if its going beyond a point then Sharon shud be there for him...no rey please.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali_mhaske_bellaSwan_

SwaRonSS Groupbie
SwaRonSS
SwaRonSS

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Oh yes i want Sharon to be the one helping Swayam out not rey. First of all i don't understand the need of Swayam's dad entry now.. Was it needed now? I would have liked that track after SwaRon confession :\ Now that they started this track i want this to be focussed on Swayam and Sharon not Swayam and rey .. I want Sharon to be his emotional support .. I want Sharon to be the one because of which dad-son relationship gets better .. Directly or indirectly but looks like rey will be the one who convinces Swayam's dad.. Why involve rey in EVERYTHING?? And i don't think Swayam will share his problems with Sharon.. So yeah another track to strengthen reyam bond Clap i don't see any progress in SwaRon story Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali_mhaske

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali_mhaske

Taking a look to the current track...it is totally based on controversy between SWAYAM nd MR.SHEKHAWAT as this track will go on...so swayam will have to face a lot of tough situation as his point of view nd passion is totally different frm his father...So want i basically want to say is that due to the argument b/w both swayam nd his papa...he will remain distributed nd will not able to concentrate on his work i-e NDC Captaincy...becos though in the last two small scene of swayam nd Mr. shekhawat it seems that swayam is handle the sitution very well nd behaving normally...bt somewhere deep inside it hurt him as it is clearly seems frm his xpression ...

So my point is that its the time when SHARON has to take a step forward nd help SWAYAM to get out of it...now its time for Sharon to PACIFY Swayam...As Swayam always APPEASE & PLACATE Sharon whenever she go through tough situation so its Sharon's turn...She has to play a role of CONCEIVER for Swayam. She has to be a Helpmate of Swayam and PERSUADE him that he is right.

Though i think swayam also hesitate to share his nd his father's relationship bt he should share it with Sharon...as Sharon is coming out of his shell of comfortableness with Swayam so he should share this matter with her...as seen in the PRECAP that she is asking to Swayam abt the equation of his nd his father...so Swayam please dnt hesitate nd share all ur problem related to ur PAPA with Sharon.

Moreover REY is there to help Swayam to deal with this tough situation bt i want that SHARON should Pacify Swayam as if nw she started understanding swayam very well...so by sharing this issue...it may happen that their bond will become more stronger than before.

So please this a request to CV that we all Swaron fans will get to see some of the emotional as well as lovely scene of ur dear couple SWARON related to the current track.

arey all of that is ok..when will sharon realise her love? Thats my question?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali_mhaske

vaishali_mhaske
vaishali_mhaske

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by vaishali_mhaske

arey all of that is ok..when will sharon realise her love? Thats my question?Angry

Sharon has already realise that she is in love with swayam...it has shown many a time when in loneliness sharon POV...bt we hve to wait for iti mean that when she will say it to swayam nd i think its only be possible when she will see aashi nd swayam being together spending time nd then she might get irritated nd confess hr love... nd may be possible that through hr angryness  she will confess...bt for this track we hve to wait a lot...becos right nw CV is focusing on SWAYAM nd his DAD relationship...so wait dear for SWARON confession or i should say Sharon confession.
vaishali_mhaske
vaishali_mhaske

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spongy

i totally agree with u ...
now sharon shud step forward herself and help swayam to tackle the situation...
hope we get some swaron scenes... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

P.S. Dont Like The Way Mr. Shekhawat Behaves With Swayam...
Even Though Im Happy Ki Unki Entry Hui...

yeah me too hope the same...looking forward that how SHARON will handle SWAYAM nd pacify him in his tough time...

Go to top