CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Going OTT with women's rights issue? (Page 5)

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

That aankhen episode was so bad the moment salunkhe said kisi ne zinda logo ki aankhen nikaal li I shut it off
could not see further

then there was that tree episode

My niece had a nightmare that night

My sister banned CID after that

I think showing all this worse then showing rape culprit getting the punishment

Why just aankhein.. There was this crockery episode... My parents still laugh at the dialog "CID range of crockery"

yes...they have shown such Dead stuff... but still its a murder... which according to CID a kid can relate to... (i wonder if i knew what death/murder was when i was 5 - 10 years old)  anyways.. we were stupid kids.. these days kids are born superheros...

Crime on women is  FW's personal taboo...  not to talk or show anything about it... thus when it comes to women related.. they stick to just killing women.. with some stupid motive

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Murders happen, if its a crime show they can't avoid laashes. But why the person is killed is what makes everything seem silly. a 60 year old man killing young girls who want to pursue a career! They wrote the whole story, decided to give a message and then created this motive. If they wanted to give the message they could've made a proper story which leads to the message in a logical manner ...maybe a jealous Hubby killing his wife because she refused to part with her salary when he demanded some for a drink. It would have made more sense.

LOL

That;s the specialty of CID.. expect the unexpected Tongue The motive and the murderer should be unexpected.. non-guessable ROFL
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
There are many episodes which deserve being laughed at.I watched CID since times immemorial,missed for a few years in middle and resumed watching it two years back.
What i understood those days?(when was 3-5yrs old)
NOTHING
Memory loss stuff was a recent discovery to me.I remembered just an ACP,two people whose face too i didnt really remember(duo) but missed them in their absense and some more crowd(other cops).I remember watching clinical procedures on discovery channel.real stuff.how did dat effect me?
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Vis di even I feel that this has become OTT. Once, twice, even three times is good, but to come with fake motives just to bring forward this women's rights issue. They really need to stop this because it is getting too much.
Bowtruckle Senior Member
Bowtruckle
Bowtruckle

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Ya that's what...I know we all love CID
But I also agree with my parents sometimes : They say that no wonder the writer is greatly skilled, can imagine so many perspectives, but the writers are also providing new ideas of murders to the criminals!
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@couchpotatoes
fine they may give ideas..but those who want to commit the crime will commit it no matter what.
am seriously againt blaming crime shows for it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04visrom

Bowtruckle Senior Member
Bowtruckle
Bowtruckle

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

@couchpotatoes
fine they may give ideas..but those who want to commit the crime will commit it no matter what.
am seriously againt blaming crime shows for it

Ha, woh toh haiApprove
Last month there was an article about some stupid kid who killed his 8yr old cousin for timepass after watching a crime show...
I mean what is this, Isn't it the parent's responsibility to teach the child the correct examples of the show??
Take CID for example :- In the last they always give us a positive understanding that AGAR JURM KAROGE TOH PHASI HI HOGI!...Parents should teach them.
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
well
also those who want to apply fictional stuff in real life will apply it no matter what too.
like 80+ kids killed trying to become shaktiman..or simply mean MILs finding ways to make DIL's life hell(or wise versa) seeing soap shows..or people organising those tomato parties trying to imitate so called cool trend popularised via movie 'zindagi na milegi dobara'..so on

Go to top