Going OTT with women's rights issue? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Secret.Soldier

CID stories are no more CID cases..They are all local police's cases which FW bind to give it's own CID team. πŸ˜†

This thing started 4-5 years back only... !!! I wonder if FW forgot the difference between CID and normal police team...!!!
Originally posted by Secret.Soldier

CID stories are no more CID cases..They are all local police's cases which FW bind to give it's own CID team. πŸ˜†

I dnt think so becoz what cases they are showing now are not possible in reality...
Originally posted by debasree04

I dnt think so becoz what cases they are showing now are not possible in reality...

Yeah right...In fact some impossible and fictitious cases...
That old guy was a victim of abuse in his childhood,whose mom,who was the only one who could have protected him,left him instead.So she was equally responsible for his sufferings in his opinion,IMO too.Well this is CID,we need a 'khooni',hence he grew up to be one.To me in this story,child abuse was way more serious issue than gender equality.Cops with apparant nil sympathy rather gave an already traumatised guy welfare of society speech😭.Above suggested plots were better.Direction was weak.πŸ˜”
Didnt mean killing ladies was right.its was absolutly wrong and deserves punishment.
I meant to convey it could have been better if they didnt force on the message in the plot.it went OTT.
And if they want to convey it to the audience,better not make it a speech to a phycho criminal.
I agree with bhavana and debasree once in a while its ok to promote social issues but yes it should not be all the time

Women have been oppressed for centuries some times it's nice to see our stand vindicated
I feel that keeping in mind that facts are stranger than fiction in reality too there can be extremely bizarre reasons for committing a crime. After all, a criminal mind is extremely complex. In my opinion, the final execution of the story in most of the CID cases is totally unconvincing due to weak portrayal by the respective actors. Also, the way they give social messages, it seems as though they are doing so keeping in mind kids only unlike CP where the social messages sound mature and not a part of some moral science lecture being delivered to a primary wing student. The maturity and plausibility are forever lacking. Edited by deepika102 - 10 years ago
If they want to give social messages in regular CID,let them be bold and show us episodes like Poisoned Nail. It's after all from 10 to 11 pm...not the kids section of the show. When they have separated the kids section, why can't they deal with serious issues once in a while?

CID always downplays the harsh realities .. This is the main reason why it becomes the object of ridicule by many who are not aware of its golden era...
Let them downplay...that's what entertainment is about...still ...of 16 episodes a month...why not one or two serious crimes with a good solid message???Edited by visrom - 10 years ago