Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Phankis Ki Toli*(IO)#3~|HomeWreckers Rocks|~ (Page 97)

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by --krishyy--


dont search ny difference i can give long pravachan on thr own ego issue 
sigh nyway let thm ship like we shuld care Sleepy 

i know right!! Censored serious ego issues they have!! and its funny then liking not liking is another thing but when they both are like together ..grhh i mean friends best friends why comparing Censored



yhee bestfrnd yaaar thy never care thr fraaanship eithr Angry
if thy do masti these ppl started thr pravachan he is rude she is rude like rlly ??
hw many saint ppl here do pooja of thr best frndsOuch
hw respectfully i talk to u tashu i say u kamini tashu i m nt ur frnd yaar i m ur dushmaan i m rude on u teko nahi maloom Angry Ouch Angry Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by tamy267

kinni sohni kudiBlushingDay Dreaming


Tamz Hug i know..bohot sundar hai Sanaya bohot bohot..varry pretty Blushing

ghode kholdiye aaj mari  Embarrassed ROFL he is uber cute in his way of tareef jo woh sirf khushi ke liye karta hai *cough cough* Embarrassed LOL

i know right Barun is just SO cute and he himself blushes more than Khushi when he does her Tareef ROFLBlushing i love his cute way of doing tareef..his compliments are directly from dil se Day Dreaming

aap gaalat jagah galat baat karti ho tasfia D'oh
its ASR arnav singh raizada nt barun draw line yaar 10000feet ka line Angry Angry
i kn only THAT name sounds delecious fron his mouth Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35585

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by --krishyy--


dont search ny difference i can give long pravachan on thr own ego issue 
sigh nyway let thm ship like we shuld care Sleepy 

i know right!! Censored serious ego issues they have!! and its funny then liking not liking is another thing but when they both are like together ..grhh i mean friends best friends why comparing Censored



yhee bestfrnd yaaar thy never care thr fraaanship eithr Angry
if thy do masti these ppl started thr pravachan he is rude she is rude like rlly ??
hw many saint ppl here do pooja of thr best frndsOuch
hw respectfully i talk to u tashu i say u kamini tashu i m nt ur frnd yaar i m ur dushmaan i m rude on u teko nahi maloom Angry Ouch Angry Ouch


Kri these people think that they have more right on Barun/Sanaya then Barun/Sanaya have on each other and they care for them more than any other Ermm

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan..ObliViate..

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35585

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--


aap gaalat jagah galat baat karti ho tasfia D'oh
its ASR arnav singh raizada nt barun draw line yaar 10000feet ka line Angry Angry
i kn only THAT name sounds delecious fron his mouth Day Dreaming

ROFL
yeah thats what i mean..ASR does Khushi's tareef from Dil Se Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by --krishyy--


dont search ny difference i can give long pravachan on thr own ego issue 
sigh nyway let thm ship like we shuld care Sleepy 

i know right!! Censored serious ego issues they have!! and its funny then liking not liking is another thing but when they both are like together ..grhh i mean friends best friends why comparing Censored



yhee bestfrnd yaaar thy never care thr fraaanship eithr Angry
if thy do masti these ppl started thr pravachan he is rude she is rude like rlly ??
hw many saint ppl here do pooja of thr best frndsOuch
hw respectfully i talk to u tashu i say u kamini tashu i m nt ur frnd yaar i m ur dushmaan i m rude on u teko nahi maloom Angry Ouch Angry Ouch


Kri these people think that they have more right on Barun/Sanaya then Barun/Sanaya have on each other and they care for them more than any other Ermm

ROFL

D'oh Sleepy *shakes my head * ufff Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by --krishyy--


aap gaalat jagah galat baat karti ho tasfia D'oh
its ASR arnav singh raizada nt barun draw line yaar 10000feet ka line Angry Angry
i kn only THAT name sounds delecious fron his mouth Day Dreaming

ROFL
yeah thats what i mean..ASR does Khushi's tareef from Dil Se Day Dreaming


bolne se pehele soch liya kijiyee Ouch LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35585

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Kri i cant get over Gautam's words Day Dreaming by the way TS needs to interview Sanaya too Broken Heart but Sanaya wont give any interview now DisapproveEmbarrassed wish to know things from Sanaya too...hopefully soon they can get an interview with Sanaya too Embarrassed

her petite frame..his intense eyes Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Kri i cant get over Gautam's words Day Dreaming by the way TS needs to interview Sanaya too Broken Heart but Sanaya wont give any interview now DisapproveEmbarrassed wish to know things from Sanaya too...hopefully soon they can get an interview with Sanaya too Embarrassed

her petite frame..his intense eyes Blushing

ohh yhee sanaya's interview i kn 
u kn hw much i m waiting for tht sigh yhee i kn she cant nyway lets jst for it too Unhappy
her petite frame..his intense eyes Day Dreaming
hw beautifully he said na in one line he said evrything awww Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~!!..Phankis Ki Toli..!!~ (Invites Only)#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: _TheJoker-   Replies: 1201   Views: 39588

_TheJoker- 1201 39588 01 April 2013 at 6:09am by pri_armaan
~devils ki toli~ ( STRICTLY IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 329   Views: 8533

-Dracarys. 329 8533 15 March 2013 at 2:08am by -Dracarys.
RockStars' Besharmo ki Toli #55

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Khaya   Replies: 1192   Views: 27064

Khaya 1192 27064 15 February 2013 at 8:44am by Tony_StraK786
The Bigg boss ki toli.. COME IN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -MakhanMalaai-   Replies: 255   Views: 12731

-MakhanMalaai- 255 12731 09 September 2012 at 10:12am by larki_punjaban

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index