Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Phankis Ki Toli*(IO)#3~|HomeWreckers Rocks|~ (Page 95)

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

YARAAZBlushing do not quote this gifStern Smile

awww...such friendship and bonding the entire cast and crew of "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon"? hasClap

look at Barun...aww he is so cute in the start when he is laughingEmbarrassed he stopped suddenly i wanted to see more of his disarming laughterUnhappy look at akshay ...OMG OMG he is sooo funnyROFL

look at everyone else how they are all happy celebrating abhaas's b'dayClapThumbs Up i miss all this masti and fun and friendship!Cry

may they all remain friends forever yarazEmbarrassed

AWWW indeedEmbarrassed

P.S if one more time i see my name being tagged with Su-Su no one here will get any more of these bonding-wale gifsApprove

I am blind bas !!Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
when contacted, Producer Rajesh Chadha, IMRC Entertainment Private Limited stated, "Right from the break of their first promo, we were absolutely sure that we have a winner at hand. Their jodi, their chemistry is mind blowing. We can run the entire episode on their looking into each other's eyes and I bet it would rate very well (grins). I am so proud of Sanaya and Barun on bagging this coveted title of Jodi at the Indian Telly Awards."
this IV was taken on November, 2012 !! TeamSaRun didnt even form then !! so none can put the blame on TS !
now put Rajeshji in jail too for being super delusional and taking SaRun's name instead of ArShiSleepy

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Barun solo phankis someone pls do something about this dumbos for god's sake..kick them on their ass totally deserve it Censored they are now commenting and becoming DD fan just to bring Sanaya down and hitting CM of that bala gala forum Angry
grhh pls hit CM of ChCh forum and comment on Sanaya's profile..i can NOT bear anyone beside Barun in that celeb ranking..!! it HAS to be Sanaya!! and stay active on ChCh forum too pls Broken Heart

..ObliViate..

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

..ObliViate..

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

kinni sohni kudiBlushingDay Dreaming

_TheJoker-

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Barun solo phankis someone pls do something about this dumbos for god's sake..kick them on their ass totally deserve it Censored they are now commenting and becoming DD fan just to bring Sanaya down and hitting CM of that bala gala forum Angry
grhh pls hit CM of ChCh forum and comment on Sanaya's profile..i can NOT bear anyone beside Barun in that celeb ranking..!! it HAS to be Sanaya!! and stay active on ChCh forum too pls Broken Heart

ala ala re ala BRASTI
ankon me ujala dala brasti ROFL ROFL

_TheJoker-

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged

aww she is looking uber cute here Embarrassed thy suld keep this hair styl yaar uff Ouch 

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--

ala ala re ala BRASTI
ankon me ujala dala brasti ROFL ROFL

from where on earth this Brasti has come now can you tell me?? Angry they are no way related not friends..not doing show and i dont even want Barun to do any show with that water tank actress..what a dumb actress she is Angry and whatever..how come they are now shipping this non existence Brasti Angry just like Sanaya phankis do stupid things to put Barun down -_- what is the difference both the grps are crap!! ultra crap! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..ObliViate..Mihrimah

Go to top