Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Phankis Ki Toli*(IO)#3~|HomeWreckers Rocks|~ (Page 84)

Merida Goldie
Merida
Merida

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Hey gals I have watched finally sarswatichandra today one whole episode. OMG is there a shortcut for this name. Different genre name and cant cut start also LOL

Don't u feel jenny costumes are little too much.. with a transparent pallu she is always running on the gallis of a small town Silly

I don't want to comment on monica bedi becoz I have soft corner on her but she should learn acting. big time yaar she should. She is pretty but she should learn acting

Looks like it is more of a family drama. Wow the kind of expenditure they are putting in for outdoors or internal sets.. kaash IPK mein hota

Gautam is good but don't know not good too. Will get to a conclusion afterwards. Why is jenny looking so tanned. She is very fair girl na. Running in the hot sun should have made her like that. Jenny is not so impressive. sorry if I offend anyone but somehow she is not into the character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_wish..ObliViate.._TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=6Clw1M7EKJM&NR=1

check here..its Barun who holds Sanaya's hand..means hi initiated the hand holding EmbarrassedBlushing

SPA was shouting...darmiyan darmiyan kuch to hai tere mere darmiyan Blushing

lmao phirse late yess he did i saw tht yaar nd she hold his handEmbarrassed
@bold arshi dont forget sarun doesnt exit in SP Ouch Sleepy LOL

Haan ArHi only i mean Censored and one more reason for me to hate SP..it was Khushi who reminded Arnav that "dont you wanna thank your wife" then he thanked his wife otherwise he forgot to thank person who refused to be a part of his happiness Angry but SP edited that Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Merida..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Kri i miss IPK Gautam's interview is making me nostalgic Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

i kn yhee he is soo sweet n vibrant abt IPK na Cry

Merida_TheJoker-

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged

check here..its Barun who holds Sanaya's hand..means hi initiated the hand holding EmbarrassedBlushing

Haan ArHi only i mean Censored and one more reason for me to hate SP..it was Khushi who reminded Arnav that "dont you wanna thank your wife" then he thanked his wife otherwise he forgot to thank person who refused to be a part of his happiness Angry but SP edited that Angry

i kn yaar thy hv editted a lot
evn editted the part whr khsuhi thanked arnav nd he said 'aww' Cry Ouch Angry
abt wife yhee jee baddi log baddi batein why na Angry Angry Angry 

Merida_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsmadsera

Hey gals I have watched finally sarswatichandra today one whole episode. OMG is there a shortcut for this name. Different genre name and cant cut start also LOL

Don't u feel jenny costumes are little too much.. with a transparent pallu she is always running on the gallis of a small town Silly

I don't want to comment on monica bedi becoz I have soft corner on her but she should learn acting. big time yaar she should. She is pretty but she should learn acting

Looks like it is more of a family drama. Wow the kind of expenditure they are putting in for outdoors or internal sets.. kaash IPK mein hota

Gautam is good but don't know not good too. Will get to a conclusion afterwards. Why is jenny looking so tanned. She is very fair girl na. Running in the hot sun should have made her like that. Jenny is not so impressive. sorry if I offend anyone but somehow she is not into the character

talk about that SP thinks if one ASR got hit if one IPK created history then all the male lead POV stories with a bit of love scenes will do the same Silly
her costumes i so agree with ya maddy..they can give her salwar suit..with those half exposed blouse and transparent chunni and i hate her skirts manOuch
i envy the sets Broken Heart and Monica bedi is pretty but her expressions first few episodes i was thinking she lusts on SarasROFL
Jenny is tanned only..but her make up used to be amazing in DMG here the make up is really pathetic Ouch

Merida..ObliViate..

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged

i kn yaar thy hv editted a lot
evn editted the part whr khsuhi thanked arnav nd he said 'aww' Cry Ouch Angry
abt wife yhee jee baddi log baddi batein why na Angry Angry Angry 

i know Khushi said thank you to Arnaww je and Arnaww jee had blushed too Blushing
Kri why the phuck we are so unlucky..if they would show those then today people wont be having galat families LOL

but Arnavww jee never forget to say..thanks "khoossie" for making the best jodi with me Blushing

Merida..ObliViate..

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsmadsera

@bold i kn yhee dont kn why such costume its too mcuh she is showing her patli kamar which is rlly patli nd good too
jenny is a vry preety girl i never saw her acting before bt i used to like he for she looks preety but i hv to agree nd i did say dont kn she is overdoing it
tightening her musles nd stuff which is looking ajeeb
hope she will do well next Wacko
gautam is impressive vry impressive actuallly i m nt fond od saras character bt tht guy is doing rlly good pata nahi age kya
btw all this dont think i m watching the show lmao i dont yaar bt sometime repeats ankhon me ajati hai LOL
why soft corner for monica god she sucks big time Ouch LOL

Merida_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
watching the SPA was a very bad idea i am missing SaRun more now Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Merida

Go to top