Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Phankis Ki Toli*(IO)#3~|HomeWreckers Rocks|~ (Page 49)

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35689

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Jammy and MaddyHug

Finally someone who notices me! Hug 

jamz even i did hello hi bye bye you are the one who doesnt notice me..i can see from the time you have seen my pic you are ignoring me..do i look that bad Broken Heart
you got infected by Kri's Anjali-ism Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCuriousCaseJammy-cuppa_n_cricket..ObliViate..

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

I just read that the date of jeeju coming to here for the play is 20th April! Is it confirmed? 

THAT DATE DOESN'T WORK FOR ME!!!! I MIGHT NOT BE IN TOWN!!!Broken HeartBroken HeartDisapprove

heard so jammy not confirmed..ask you know whom :)
NO you gotta meet him for me..you promised me to tell him that Tashu loves him..you cant do this jamz >:(

I can try to push some things around but I cannot confirm it! Broken HeartBroken Heart 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCuriousCasecuppa_n_cricket..-IronyDied-..

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 8956

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Jammy and MaddyHug

Finally someone who notices me! Hug 


yarazz...u knw that u are my Sultan yarazzBlushingHugROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCuriousCaseJammy-..-IronyDied-..

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35689

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Sree i quoted multiple post the same way you quote one..i did all the together LOL Embarrassed IF is giving me spamming error morons >:( thats why!!
and i know..my mom also thinks that i can not be sudhring ever!! Stern Smile and its really an not so amazing sight the night before the exam in my house!! Silly you know its a ritual hardly anyone..like too much padaku's study from before..:P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCuriousCaseJammy-cuppa_n_cricket..ObliViate..

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Jammy and MaddyHug

Finally someone who notices me! Hug 

jamz even i did hello hi bye bye you are the one who doesnt notice me..i can see from the time you have seen my pic you are ignoring me..do i look that bad Broken Heart
you got infected by Kri's Anjali-ism Angry

ROFL

I am ignoring you because I saw you? HILARIOUS!!! ROFLROFL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCuriousCase..-IronyDied-..

TheCuriousCase Goldie
TheCuriousCase
TheCuriousCase

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 1450

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@Tashu why do u want to respect me Shocked Confused LOL

@krishu do one thing na one more time she says u hav exam - ask her to explain something in your book. Tell her I am not getting it will you please solve this. I tried this trick once on my aunt Wink Tabse she never poked into my studies and now work.

@Jammy how is the weather now in ur town? Did yday rains created any financial losses to the people? I hate it when one fine day the heavy rains create havoc in the cities

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricket..ObliViate..

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 8956

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Sree i quoted multiple post the same way you quote one..i did all the together LOL Embarrassed IF is giving me spamming error morons >:( thats why!!
and i know..my mom also thinks that i can not be sudhring ever!! Stern Smile and its really an not so amazing sight the night before the exam in my house!! Silly you know its a ritual hardly anyone..like too much padaku's study from before..:P


i quote one by using the "quote" button! how did u us three quote buttons together??Shocked did u use ctrl key?ConfusedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCuriousCase..-IronyDied-..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

I just read that the date of jeeju coming to here for the play is 20th April! Is it confirmed? 

THAT DATE DOESN'T WORK FOR ME!!!! I MIGHT NOT BE IN TOWN!!!Broken HeartBroken HeartDisapprove

heard so jammy not confirmed..ask you know whom :)
NO you gotta meet him for me..you promised me to tell him that Tashu loves him..you cant do this jamz >:(

jammy i told u a long note for we 3 Cry Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCuriousCaseJammy-cuppa_n_cricket..-IronyDied-..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~!!..Phankis Ki Toli..!!~ (Invites Only)#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ..-IronyDied-..   Replies: 1188   Views: 41229

..-IronyDied-.. 1188 41229 01 April 2013 at 6:09am by pri_armaan
~devils ki toli~ ( STRICTLY IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: .FireAndBlood.   Replies: 308   Views: 9274

.FireAndBlood. 308 9274 15 March 2013 at 2:08am by .FireAndBlood.
RockStars' Besharmo ki Toli #55

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: Khaya   Replies: 1097   Views: 28352

Khaya 1097 28352 15 February 2013 at 8:44am by Tony_StraK786
The Bigg boss ki toli.. COME IN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -MakhanMalaai-   Replies: 249   Views: 13456

-MakhanMalaai- 249 13456 09 September 2012 at 10:12am by larki_punjaban

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index