Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Phankis Ki Toli*(IO)#3~|HomeWreckers Rocks|~ (Page 39)

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Tashu its revolting!! people finding sadistic pleasure in stripping dignity of a person!! even i mock and ridicule celebs at times...but the kind of disrespect and shitty attitude i have seen to this one actor has crossed all limits!

or should i believe that IF does not consider an actor as human AT ALL!! so everything against him is passed as fair!

but then what about US...who are respectable and privileged users of this site? even we get brutally abused along side! i agree fan wars happen and we all have been a part of it at some time or the other...but this kind of gross targeting of a fandom of an actor is a first here...and as cherry on the cake--this concept is actually encouraged here---coz i can see that thread still running!!

well obviously..all this is fun here dont you know..and yes the thread will run..it will cross some 100 pages and then a sleeping mod will come with ultra pathetic note and close the thread..what is the use? nothing..they will open another and which will again cross 100 pages! may be will have some threads too and no actions will be taken actually.Sleepy
what can you tell the forum mods when the base is useless

i never felt IF is place thr u can voice ur opinion coz if POV is different ppl suddennly feels u as bashing someone nd ppl take advantages of evry bad things can happen Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Merida..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricket_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy-asleep

Is the groom required to attend his own wedding??ErmmStern SmileROFL

ROFL

well of course otherwise how will marriage happen? Stern SmileEmbarrassedROFL.ROFL.ROFL

Merida..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricket..ObliViate..

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged

LOL
ask mummies and nannies of the groom and bride-to-be yarazz!!Stern Smile
the broom and bride live according the whims and fancies of a few ppl hereLOLStern Smile

Merida..mrinalini....ObliViate.._TheJoker-

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --krishyy--

ROFL

ask thos ppl who r watering thr pea sized brain to give rashilla aam

ROFL

Their brains are in the toilet doing SuSuEmbarrassedBlushing

ROFL

susu is standing in the BPL line
dont kn why ppl r surrendering thr mind to susu

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Merida..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricket

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by itsmadsera

<font color="#0000FF">i actually fear the future now..i want IF FN twitter to get vanished from earth cause i am dreading the days ahead..!! Ermm</font>

tashu I don't think there will be a messy probs in the near future. People can cook their stories when it is half cooked. If everything is out in open, no one can say anything. They will sulk for 2 months and though hard to digest for some people, they will come in terms with the karma factor. LOL

Chill out gurls how much they want to bash they can, does that affect the careers or their relations? LOL If barun and we are destructive squad what about them? Arent they defamation squad

maddy..they have not addressed us as destructive squad! they call themselves as barun's destructive squad!

and my problem is not the bashing anymore...i very knw that it wont affect their careers!! but what about the site we are a part of? how can it encourage posts with the above stated line? destruction squad of a fellow human...and IF does not care?Shocked  its own members-read US-being mocked everywhere...and the site Admins give a shit??
 i am having genuine problems in being a part of this place...hence i have mailed about my complaints to the concerned ppl! nothing else!!Sleepy

IF appreciates "humor" yaaraz.Apparently we are too dumb to appreciate "good humor" and sarcasm.Mods aren't EmbarrassedClapStar

Daf**kSleepy

Edited by droopy-asleep - 07 April 2013 at 7:41am

Meridacuppa_n_cricket..ObliViate.._TheJoker-

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by itsmadsera

<font color="#0000FF">i actually fear the future now..i want IF FN twitter to get vanished from earth cause i am dreading the days ahead..!! Ermm</font>

tashu I don't think there will be a messy probs in the near future. People can cook their stories when it is half cooked. If everything is out in open, no one can say anything. They will sulk for 2 months and though hard to digest for some people, they will come in terms with the karma factor. LOL

Chill out gurls how much they want to bash they can, does that affect the careers or their relations? LOL If barun and we are destructive squad what about them? Arent they defamation squad

maddy..they have not addressed us as destructive squad! they call themselves as barun's destructive squad!

and my problem is not the bashing anymore...i very knw that it wont affect their careers!! but what about the site we are a part of? how can it encourage posts with the above stated line? destruction squad of a fellow human...and IF does not care?Shocked  its own members-read US-being mocked everywhere...and the site Admins give a shit??
 i am having genuine problems in being a part of this place...hence i have mailed about my complaints to the concerned ppl! nothing else!!Sleepy

IF appreciates "humor" yaaraz.Apparently we are too dumb to appreciate "good humor" and sarcasm.Mods aren't EmbarrassedClapStar

Daf**kSleepy

nd top of all its all goes under  constructive critism we r nt worth to understand all this Angry Angry

Merida..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricket

Merida Goldie
Merida
Merida

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
@Sree and tashu I can understand ur points yaar. I feel agitated with the kind of partiality some people show on this forum

But let me tell you one fact that u can suppress people who will listen to you or who wont create any probs. IF applies the same funda they ban ID's of people who will not raise their voices for simple reasons. When it comes to some people they are so called intelligent and logical thinking can fight and question with them? They fear to touch them

It is not actually partiality towards us but I feel it is actually them who fear. And about the people who start those threads - I don't even want to discuss. They don't exist for me. They are hypocratic people who chant ram before the world and become ravan in closed circuit

cuppa_n_cricket..ObliViate.._TheJoker-

..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged

love this pic
mind u guys ARSHI had chemistry nt SARUN Silly ROFL ROFL

Meridacuppa_n_cricket_TheJoker-

Go to top