Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Phankis Ki Toli*(IO)#3~|HomeWreckers Rocks|~ (Page 22)

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

k-pakoda acha tha Embarrassed
ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Merida_TheJoker-

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5693

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yes maddy yarazz...my place is always ion the arm of the couch!!Approve
and u awl on the sofaSleepy
dont worry about the lighting and awl i will get the best directors and technicians!!

kostin...dont ask such kostins that our stalkers will get scared and actually start using their top floor!Stern Smile

Good nite yarazz!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Merida..ObliViate.._TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35585

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged


how amazing it would have been IF Barun and Sanaya were single..Barun could propose Sanaya.."will you marry me Sanaya"Day Dreaming

oh well but they are committed so lets not ruin the friendship :)
i respect their respective partners Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

yes maddy yarazz...my place is always ion the arm of the couch!!Approve
and u awl on the sofaSleepy
dont worry about the lighting and awl i will get the best directors and technicians!!

kostin...dont ask such kostins that our stalkers will get scared and actually start using their top floor!Stern Smile

Good nite yarazz!Hug

wht crap chaligayi mere se bina baat kiye Cry Angry Angry daaffa hoja Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-cuppa_n_cricket

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Barun in that scene where Khuhi is describing her 'ab-meant-nothing' wala relationship with Bankelal ji!  Day Dreaming

K- kyu koi problem hai?
A- No, thats ok. But Bankelal!  

Hilarious expressions of both!!!! I couldn't stop laughing!! ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricket..ObliViate..

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35585

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
good night maddyHug sweet dreams andd stop being logical puhleez BlushingROFL

BRB guys 10 minutes dont go anywhereBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-cuppa_n_cricket..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-



how amazing it would have been IF Barun and Sanaya were single..Barun could propose Sanaya.."will you marry me Sanaya"Day Dreaming

oh well but they are committed so lets not ruin the friendship :)
i respect their respective partners Smile

dont see such dream hw can u dream yaar Angry
chubta hai Ouch ROFL ROFL 
@bold we r ravan of ram-rajya ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricket_TheJoker-

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Barun in that scene where Khuhi is describing her 'ab-meant-nothing' wala relationship with Bankelal ji!  Day Dreaming

K- kyu koi problem hai?
A- No, thats ok. But Bankelal!  

Hilarious expressions of both!!!! I couldn't stop laughing!! ROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

jammy me kuch kar sakti hun tumhe better feel karwane ke liye 
ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-cuppa_n_cricket_TheJoker-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~!!..Phankis Ki Toli..!!~ (Invites Only)#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: _TheJoker-   Replies: 1201   Views: 39588

_TheJoker- 1201 39588 01 April 2013 at 6:09am by pri_armaan
~devils ki toli~ ( STRICTLY IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 329   Views: 8531

-Dracarys. 329 8531 15 March 2013 at 2:08am by -Dracarys.
RockStars' Besharmo ki Toli #55

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Khaya   Replies: 1192   Views: 27063

Khaya 1192 27063 15 February 2013 at 8:44am by Tony_StraK786
The Bigg boss ki toli.. COME IN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -MakhanMalaai-   Replies: 255   Views: 12728

-MakhanMalaai- 255 12728 09 September 2012 at 10:12am by larki_punjaban

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index