Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Phankis Ki Toli*(IO)#3~|HomeWreckers Rocks|~ (Page 21)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35610

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

what is so wrong in kele ka pakora?? ErmmROFL why people misunderstand this so much needed and useful fruit yarazBroken HeartROFLROFL

pata nahi yaar sabb ese hi hai
lekin khane ke time pe saab kud padte hain Angry ROFL ROFL ROFL 

i know right ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-..ObliViate..

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

what is so wrong in kele ka pakora?? ErmmROFL why people misunderstand this so much needed and useful fruit yarazBroken HeartROFLROFL

pata nahi yaar sabb ese hi hai
lekin khane ke time pe saab kud padte hain Angry ROFL ROFL ROFL 


ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricket..ObliViate.._TheJoker-

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5693

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by --krishyy--



this sceneBlushing *gulps*

pakodas have never been the same after THATBlushingROFL

aaj mene pakode khaye Embarrassed
ermmm i m nt talking to this miss sree Angry Angry


bhy haf u quoted me yarazzEmbarrassed
if you unfarak me so much?Blushing

hum aapko kabhi samajh hi nahi paayenge
BlushingROFLROFL

why u r blushing Angry
ermm i m nt talking seereee Angry Angry


u haf no idea how sexy u look when u r all angry grinding ur teeth and clenching ur jawsDay DreamingBlushingROFL
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaJammy-..ObliViate.._TheJoker-

Merida Goldie
Merida
Merida

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 1428

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Sree yaara how about tea session where in u talk about susu and I talk about tarzan LOL Tu lal mat ho... I will give u 2 minute redemption track.

Will u sit on the couch yaara Confused Where shall I sit, I don't have visionary to tell which profile of mine is good LOL Did u check the lighting effects yaaraz Embarrassed

Me logging off yaaraz, before logging off my fav thing my kostin session

Karma is bad yaara, isn't it? Sanaya though not working at the time of NB and her so called partner for some part of the illusionary IF world is vacant for 4 year couldn't participate in it. She is doing a daily now and considering for a dance reality show? Confused LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-cuppa_n_cricket..ObliViate.._TheJoker-

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5693

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

what is so wrong in kele ka pakora?? ErmmROFL why people misunderstand this so much needed and useful fruit yarazBroken HeartROFLROFL

pata nahi yaar sabb ese hi hai
lekin khane ke time pe saab kud padte hain Angry ROFL ROFL ROFL 

i know right ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL


BAS!!!ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaJammy-..ObliViate.._TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35610

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Btw, DeeDee makes a better pair with Bankelal Jee than she does with FCK!Stern Smile


you da dee-loo-see-on-al hormonal Barun phanki hiding behind the sarun taq..you da jealous of da power that DeeDee has to "create" the calm-is-tree with anyone and everyone..you da haterzz..da baherzzz Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaJammy-cuppa_n_cricket

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by --krishyy--



this sceneBlushing *gulps*

pakodas have never been the same after THATBlushingROFL

aaj mene pakode khaye Embarrassed
ermmm i m nt talking to this miss sree Angry Angry


bhy haf u quoted me yarazzEmbarrassed
if you unfarak me so much?Blushing

hum aapko kabhi samajh hi nahi paayenge
BlushingROFLROFL

why u r blushing Angry
ermm i m nt talking seereee Angry Angry


u haf no idea how sexy u look when u r all angry grinding ur teeth and clenching ur jawsDay DreamingBlushingROFL
ROFL

jaab teeth hi nahi jaw kidharse ghumenege Ouch
ermm i m nt talking to sreeereee  Angry Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaJammy-cuppa_n_cricket_TheJoker-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Btw, DeeDee makes a better pair with Bankelal Jee than she does with FCK!Stern Smile


you da dee-loo-see-on-al hormonal Barun phanki hiding behind the sarun taq..you da jealous of da power that DeeDee has to "create" the calm-is-tree with anyone and everyone..you da haterzz..da baherzzz Dead

did ya mean to say I was awesome, honest, and like to see things as they are? oh well thank you for the compliment.CoolCool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meridacuppa_n_cricket_TheJoker-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~!!..Phankis Ki Toli..!!~ (Invites Only)#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: _TheJoker-   Replies: 1201   Views: 39691

_TheJoker- 1201 39691 01 April 2013 at 6:09am by pri_armaan
~devils ki toli~ ( STRICTLY IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 329   Views: 8670

-Dracarys. 329 8670 15 March 2013 at 2:08am by -Dracarys.
RockStars' Besharmo ki Toli #55

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Khaya   Replies: 1192   Views: 27310

Khaya 1192 27310 15 February 2013 at 8:44am by Tony_StraK786
The Bigg boss ki toli.. COME IN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -MakhanMalaai-   Replies: 255   Views: 12811

-MakhanMalaai- 255 12811 09 September 2012 at 10:12am by larki_punjaban

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index