Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Phankis Ki Toli*(IO)#3~|HomeWreckers Rocks|~ (Page 127)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35610

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Sun raha hai na tu... ro rahi hoon main!...!!!


 Gosh I cannot stop listening to that song! <3



amazing song...Sun raha Hai Na Tu Ro rahi Hoon Mai..Sun Raha Hai Na Tu Kyun Ro Rahi Hoon Mai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Koi hai?

Hum hain na

Ab yeh bandar haath main aaya hai LOLLOL Its super cute!!!!


Yaar whats this I hear about ArHi being nominated in SPA? fake hai kya?

OMG Really?? They should yaar actually..its SPA 2012 and IPK ended in november..logically it should ...i hope so..they get nominated and attend too

Well if not we can always Spam SP... Tongue

haan chalo 
Icon Monkey YoyoIcon Monkey Yoyo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-_TheJoker-

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Sun raha hai na tu... ro rahi hoon main!...!!!


 Gosh I cannot stop listening to that song! <3



amazing song...Sun raha Hai Na Tu Ro rahi Hoon Mai..Sun Raha Hai Na Tu Kyun Ro Rahi Hoon Mai

Monkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey Icons

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35610

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Koi hai?

Hum hain na

Ab yeh bandar haath main aaya hai LOLLOL Its super cute!!!!


Yaar whats this I hear about ArHi being nominated in SPA? fake hai kya?

OMG Really?? They should yaar actually..its SPA 2012 and IPK ended in november..logically it should ...i hope so..they get nominated and attend too

Well if not we can always Spam SP... Tongue

yarazzz Socho...kash kash...jo kissa SPA 2011 se shuru hua uo SPA 2012 me akar pura ho jaye Kitna maza ayega na iss bar wala hug dekhne me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by Jammy-

Sun raha hai na tu... ro rahi hoon main!...!!!


 Gosh I cannot stop listening to that song! <3

awsmm na same here  yaar 
Monkey Icon Monkey IconMonkey Icon


Such a melodious tune it has! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5693

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
my yarazzHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35610

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

my yarazzHug


Sree!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-


yarazzz Socho...kash kash...jo kissa SPA 2011 se shuru hua uo SPA 2012 me akar pura ho jaye Kitna maza ayega na iss bar wala hug dekhne me


Awww sachi yaar! It would be fantastic if they are indeed nominated! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~!!..Phankis Ki Toli..!!~ (Invites Only)#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: _TheJoker-   Replies: 1201   Views: 39689

_TheJoker- 1201 39689 01 April 2013 at 6:09am by pri_armaan
~devils ki toli~ ( STRICTLY IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 329   Views: 8669

-Dracarys. 329 8669 15 March 2013 at 2:08am by -Dracarys.
RockStars' Besharmo ki Toli #55

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Khaya   Replies: 1192   Views: 27302

Khaya 1192 27302 15 February 2013 at 8:44am by Tony_StraK786
The Bigg boss ki toli.. COME IN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -MakhanMalaai-   Replies: 255   Views: 12811

-MakhanMalaai- 255 12811 09 September 2012 at 10:12am by larki_punjaban

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index