Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Phankis Ki Toli*(IO)#3~|HomeWreckers Rocks|~ (Page 122)

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5693

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-



OMG!!! Uski smile kaha gayee achanak? Why the sudden change? hahahahaha BlushingROFLROFL

Smile jal gayi jal ke rak hogayi ROFLROFLBlushing how obvious and visible THAT wasBlushingROFL
and Sree has managed to get the exact moment perfectly ROFL
Sree i want moreROFL

jammy ur vry late change ur name asap ROFLROFL

Ahh the fun you guys must've had yesterday! Ouch

Such an awesome GIF! Sree you rock! I am so gonna watch the whole thing today... its there on YT na?


yeahLOL tu hoti toh maza double hotaOuch but do not worriezzz...aise aur bhi bohot aane hai! ROFL

yeah...just aabhas's b'day segment!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5693

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
good nite Tashu yarazHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5693

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Tu jaha meri nazar waha! I absolutely farq this pavitra rishta! Dosti ho toh aisi!

Day DreamingDay Dreaming

this is MOST pavitra fraannddship Day Dreaming
have you kal wala?? jo sree ne dala tha nahi to ye dekh


DEKH BAROON KO DEKH!!ROFLConfusedROFL


i still cannot get over this beyyROFLROFL
remove removeROFL this can be made into breaking news!!

me too i mean this one izz the best Sree ClapROFL i can never get over this you know LMAO ROFL the guy is not THAT great actor of screenROFL

i removed Jamz remove the GIF you quoted me ROFL

yaar thy showed whole 1.5 yurs ASR cant actOuch yahan toh badi achi expression change kar rahe hai Confused
uff ramnachi no 420 AngryAngry


ur post is kaanphusing yaraz...all i could understand is that  say reel and real are related!EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by --krishyy--


uff abhi rukjaa exam ke baad yaar sun mere paas PS hai but nt tht new wali bt thinking of dowloadinga  new version ermm Confused


chalega purana bhi..mere paas bhi purana version hi hai!
ok doneThumbs Up

okk done Wink
i m going guysss study time LOL Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricket

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-



OMG!!! Uski smile kaha gayee achanak? Why the sudden change? hahahahaha BlushingROFLROFL

Smile jal gayi jal ke rak hogayi ROFLROFLBlushing how obvious and visible THAT wasBlushingROFL
and Sree has managed to get the exact moment perfectly ROFL
Sree i want moreROFL

jammy ur vry late change ur name asap ROFLROFL

Ahh the fun you guys must've had yesterday! Ouch

Such an awesome GIF! Sree you rock! I am so gonna watch the whole thing today... its there on YT na?


yeahLOL tu hoti toh maza double hotaOuch but do not worriezzz...aise aur bhi bohot aane hai! ROFL

yeah...just aabhas's b'day segment!LOL

LOLLOL Cannot wait for more! Aaj raat ko jasoosi hogi! Aha! Majzaa aayega!! LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricket

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Tu jaha meri nazar waha! I absolutely farq this pavitra rishta! Dosti ho toh aisi!

Day DreamingDay Dreaming

this is MOST pavitra fraannddship Day Dreaming
have you kal wala?? jo sree ne dala tha nahi to ye dekh


DEKH BAROON KO DEKH!!ROFLConfusedROFL


i still cannot get over this beyyROFLROFL
remove removeROFL this can be made into breaking news!!

me too i mean this one izz the best Sree ClapROFL i can never get over this you know LMAO ROFL the guy is not THAT great actor of screenROFL

i removed Jamz remove the GIF you quoted me ROFL

yaar thy showed whole 1.5 yurs ASR cant actOuch yahan toh badi achi expression change kar rahe hai Confused
uff ramnachi no 420 AngryAngry


ur post is kaanphusing yaraz...all i could understand is that  say reel and real are related!ROFL

shut up all r arnav khushi who barun who sanaya Angry 
draw lineee Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricket

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5693

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--


shut up all r arnav khushi who barun who sanaya Angry 
draw lineee Angry 


what lineConfused koi race ho rahi hai kya??ConfusedConfused
ASR, KKG, BS, SI all participating?ShockedOuch


Edited by SreeASRfan - 10 April 2013 at 1:20pm
Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Guyzzz I have to go! Hug

Goodnight peepz! Sweet ArHilious dreams! Wink


Edited by Jammy- - 10 April 2013 at 1:26pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~!!..Phankis Ki Toli..!!~ (Invites Only)#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: _TheJoker-   Replies: 1201   Views: 39579

_TheJoker- 1201 39579 01 April 2013 at 6:09am by pri_armaan
~devils ki toli~ ( STRICTLY IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 329   Views: 8527

-Dracarys. 329 8527 15 March 2013 at 2:08am by -Dracarys.
RockStars' Besharmo ki Toli #55

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Khaya   Replies: 1192   Views: 27022

Khaya 1192 27022 15 February 2013 at 8:44am by Tony_StraK786
The Bigg boss ki toli.. COME IN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -MakhanMalaai-   Replies: 255   Views: 12725

-MakhanMalaai- 255 12725 09 September 2012 at 10:12am by larki_punjaban

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index