Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*Phankis Ki Toli*(IO)#3~|HomeWreckers Rocks|~ (Page 120)

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by --krishyy--

Originally posted by SreeASRfan



ROFL btw u made this GIF ??? Shocked


haan toh aur kaun??LOL dont MU my obsessionEmbarrassed

remove it from the quote beyy...i am gonna edit it after sumtime! i really dont want irresponsible ppl misuing itStern Smile pata chala MID ne IF pe post banaya!

haww teko gif bannana ata hai hawwShocked
meko bhi seekha na Cry


mujhe aise simple video edits banane hi ata hai! i dunno how to add effectsSleepy u need to have Photoshop BAS!! doing these simple gifs are not that tough!

meko seekha Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--


wht all this happening Ermm


Awww I so miss all the sbs segment masti!! Such Vella panti they have done! LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricket_TheJoker-

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-



OMG!!! Uski smile kaha gayee achanak? Why the sudden change? hahahahaha BlushingROFLROFL

Smile jal gayi jal ke rak hogayi ROFLROFLBlushing how obvious and visible THAT wasBlushingROFL
and Sree has managed to get the exact moment perfectly ROFL
Sree i want moreROFL

jammy ur vry late change ur name asap ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 35641

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Tu jaha meri nazar waha! I absolutely farq this pavitra rishta! Dosti ho toh aisi!

Day DreamingDay Dreaming

this is MOST pavitra fraannddship Day Dreaming
have you kal wala?? jo sree ne dala tha nahi to ye dekh


DEKH BAROON KO DEKH!!ROFLConfusedROFL


i still cannot get over this beyyROFLROFL
remove removeROFL this can be made into breaking news!!

me too i mean this one izz the best Sree ClapROFL i can never get over this you know LMAO ROFL the guy is not THAT great actor of screenROFL

i removed Jamz remove the GIF you quoted me ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-cuppa_n_cricket

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5693

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-



OMG!!! Uski smile kaha gayee achanak? Why the sudden change? hahahahaha BlushingROFLROFL

Smile jal gayi jal ke rak hogayi ROFLROFLBlushing how obvious and visible THAT wasBlushingROFL
and Sree has managed to get the exact moment perfectly ROFL
Sree i want moreROFL


THAT related thingzzz are always wonderful yarazROFLROFLROFL

what u want more?? THAT??ShockedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-_TheJoker-

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5693

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --krishyy--


wht all this happening Ermm


friendship ki baaatiieeennn friendship hi jaaneSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-_TheJoker-

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by --krishyy--


wht all this happening Ermm


Awww I so miss all the sbs segment masti!! Such Vella panti they have done! LOLLOLLOL

dost dost dost frannd franddd franddd

wese ye frnd ke chakkar me kuch log YT me culdnt hold thr emotion jst say hw cute both barun-sanay's baby willl be if thy r togethr ROFLROFL

Disclaimer- jee dekhiye ye men nahi YT pe coomnt tha i m just simple follower baas Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricket

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5693

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by SreeASRfan

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Tu jaha meri nazar waha! I absolutely farq this pavitra rishta! Dosti ho toh aisi!

Day DreamingDay Dreaming

this is MOST pavitra fraannddship Day Dreaming
have you kal wala?? jo sree ne dala tha nahi to ye dekh


DEKH BAROON KO DEKH!!ROFLConfusedROFL


i still cannot get over this beyyROFLROFL
remove removeROFL this can be made into breaking news!!

me too i mean this one izz the best Sree ClapROFL i can never get over this you know LMAO ROFL the guy is not THAT great actor of screenROFL

i removed Jamz remove the GIF you quoted me ROFL


he can never be an actor with THAT...he is natural with THAT!Big smileROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~!!..Phankis Ki Toli..!!~ (Invites Only)#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: _TheJoker-   Replies: 1201   Views: 39882

_TheJoker- 1201 39882 01 April 2013 at 6:09am by pri_armaan
~devils ki toli~ ( STRICTLY IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 329   Views: 8723

-Dracarys. 329 8723 15 March 2013 at 2:08am by -Dracarys.
RockStars' Besharmo ki Toli #55

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Khaya   Replies: 1192   Views: 27404

Khaya 1192 27404 15 February 2013 at 8:44am by Tony_StraK786
The Bigg boss ki toli.. COME IN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -MakhanMalaai-   Replies: 255   Views: 12842

-MakhanMalaai- 255 12842 09 September 2012 at 10:12am by larki_punjaban

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index