Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: itsmadsera

What are guys talking about career and love? Let me tell u something frankly whatever happened before was due to love but whatever is happening now is their well maintained dimag ki decision

What ever happened before is dil ka decision but now there so much of constant dimag ka decision. People think tarzan is a baby or something like he don't know etc etc but he is shaatir dimag like our very own ASR

The whole world is commenting on his looks, beard and hair... do all of u think he doesn't want grooming. Not exactly he want to come out of that ASR brand. He is a constand and wonderful decision maker. May not result very much in short term goals but surely in future.

I can write essay on the way things are going on but not here basically

maddy..u are my mind reader☺️

i have a theory on the bearded casual laid-back look too! u knw shedding skin and all that😳😆 i agree...he is a shaatir dimaag and i have told u many times!

PM the essay maddy yaraz🤣

all said...MQ and Barun's relation and their decision to turn down JDJ is bonkers for me😳 why couldn't SI take it up...if it is indeed health issue...then i understand!
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maddy 
plsss
in one go to al
Originally posted by: --krishyy--

madddyy i knew it sree u remmeber we were talking abt this  

maddy we need ur PM baas 

yeah😆
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

I rest my case☺️

Stop morphing pics you are spreading rumors pls like my page in FB (fart book) "let us awl make the madir of fraandds and raspect the pee-or-see-noal livesszz"
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SreeASRfan

i dont knw Jammy😳

i agree the people involved knw better and the situations they are in justify their actions more!
even i compromise, take risks, adjust, for my loved ones...we all do at some point or the other! so the decision or risk i would take would depend on the complexity of the situation.
even then this decision kinda baffled me...they are in the entertainment industry...dancing is not something that should be a problem in a relationship :-/

I understand that its very easy for me to sit and judge them.. I am not there... I am not involved directly...I know that...

I just am worried about their careers.. look SI got back to work too soon, with a crappy project... the TRP is 0.9! Can you freaking believe that? 

BS is doing God knows what? 

if they don't make appearances they will lose fan base! And fans are very very essential for their career.
That is all I am worried about.

..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SreeASRfan

maddy..u are my mind reader☺️

i have a theory on the bearded casual laid-back look too! u knw shedding skin and all that😳😆 i agree...he is a shaatir dimaag and i have told u many times!

PM the essay maddy yaraz🤣

all said...MQ and Barun's relation and their decision to turn down JDJ is bonkers for me😳 why couldn't SI take it up...if it is indeed health issue...then i understand!

yess health issue sree its true 
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

Stop morphing pics you are spreading rumors pls like my page in FB (fart book) "let us awl make the madir of fraandds and raspect the pee-or-see-noal livesszz"

morcha nikal gay hai bee
TheCuriousCase thumbnail
I will write an lengthy essay and my presumptions and assumptions but not now 😆 😆

Ha yaar as kri said I haven't booked my face 😳

Face book se yaad aaya... don't think as bashan but careful of what u r writing in facebook. These days professional everyone r looking at the face book chats and interactions for jobs also. One of my friend sis has been rejected in google becoz she is an agreesive in the things she writes in facebook

Strange but its true. Facebook is a social interaction and it is no way related to career but companies are looking closely. we cant help it. I know u all don't involve in stupidity but sometimes unknowingly the topics we comment wouldn't be good just like that fake acc of sanz where in u people shd have supported her but the topics discussed r disgusting 😆

Enough of bashan again but be careful of FB. That's it everyone of u need to placed well in future
Originally posted by: --krishyy--

yess health issue sree its true 

😭🥺 she looks so as well...par hua kya hai?😲
IronyDied thumbnail
DeeDee is indeed not well from quiet a long time now

i was asuming something else Sree