Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

who said that..does that person knows da soap tea more than we do?🤔

no she doesnt aware of his personal life mes thts why all this

Edited by --krishyy-- - 11 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
Kri you pls ignore all this for god's sake when you know everything why you even bother to get affected like seriously..you know health issue why..you know how much Barun is aware of the happening in net world and his own PR's work >:O so stop it yaar >:(
IronyDied thumbnail
anyways i gotta go guys now🤗 
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kri you pls ignore all this for god's sake when you know everything why you even bother to get affected like seriously..you know health issue why..you know how much Barun is aware of the happening in net world and his own PR's work >:O so stop it yaar >:(

😭 😭 😭 i m baas feeling bad u read na wht i posted wht thy r saying is right bt in sobti case yaar hype is good bt nt in his state it will just backstab him baass 😭
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And can you believe he tried to put fire on Abhas;s ass like seriously?? 😡 and yes thats what i am saying..if you look carefully she had to raise her hand in an awkward position to do the unnecessary work of feeding da cake to da Baroon 😡 what if my dool would break 🥺
he also tried to slap da barbie doll yarazz..he tried to manhandle her in front of everyone 😡

IKR😡
he tried to slap her...thank god she sensed it!!😲 otherwise...OMG!!!!!
GRRR...he took d role that gave him everything too seriously!!! 😡
Originally posted by: --krishyy--

😭 😭 😭 i m baas feeling bad u read na wht i posted wht thy r saying is right bt in sobti case yaar hype is good bt nt in his state it will just backstab him baass 😭

tell me also plz...i didnt read it! plz😕 leave a msg on skype if not possible here!

anyways i gotta go guys now🤗 

bbye🤗
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SreeASRfan

YARAAZ☺️ do not quote this gif😳

awww...such friendship and bonding the entire cast and crew of "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon"? has👏

look at Barun...aww he is so cute in the start when he is laughing😳 he stopped suddenly i wanted to see more of his disarming laughter😔 look at akshay ...OMG OMG he is sooo funny🤣

look at everyone else how they are all happy celebrating abhaas's b'day👏👍🏼 i miss all this masti and fun and friendship!😭

may they all remain friends forever yaraz😳

AWWW indeed😳

P.S if one more time i see my name being tagged with Su-Su no one here will get any more of these bonding-wale gifs

I am blind bas !!🥱
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when contacted, Producer Rajesh Chadha, IMRC Entertainment Private Limited stated, "Right from the break of their first promo, we were absolutely sure that we have a winner at hand. Their jodi, their chemistry is mind blowing. We can run the entire episode on their looking into each other's eyes and I bet it would rate very well (grins). I am so proud of Sanaya and Barun on bagging this coveted title of Jodi at the Indian Telly Awards."
this IV was taken on November, 2012 !! TeamSaRun didnt even form then !! so none can put the blame on TS !
now put Rajeshji in jail too for being super delusional and taking SaRun's name instead of ArShi🥱