Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --krishyy--

he is an actor yaar he has to change his expression tum log bhi na 🥱  🤣

u are the best...u understand everything so well! not like some home wrekerzzz😡😳
u are the most balanced fan of IPK❤️
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: SreeASRfan

my pleasure😊

i dont like ppl MUing my barooon and the pavitra rishta of fraandship with his co-star😭
it is sooo pure❤️

BTW why did u call me anjali😲

*falls off the chair*🤣
🤣
🤣

*facepalm* *headdesk* 🤣.🤣,🤣 Baroon Soap Tea NEEDS fans like you Sree Anjali Verma 👏 i called you Anjali because you are intelligent and sensible like da khatti mithi Anjali Di..your love for Da Soap Tea Izz The Purest <3🤣
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

i know right. and you saw clearly he purposely did all that to gain attention from her..he is such a unprofessional and is always with Sanaya..my doll <3 :'( when he could eat the cake from his own hand second time why he waited and stayed beside her till she did not feed him 😡 ridiculous!! 😡

exactly!! he did that PURPOSELY to trouble her and make her overuse her lithe arms😕 such unpro inhuman co-star!!
does he think sanaya will do all his work?😡
somebody ban barooon soap-tea already!😡
IronyDied thumbnail

he is an actor yaar he has to change his expression tum log bhi na 🥱  🤣

oh he was in his ASR character even off screen birthday party🤣 that was the most sensible answer 👏
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
evn my frnd who r actually nt much into all these fangirlism ,thinks all these happening (mq stuff) on sobti's nodding ermmm
just wann tell my dis sometimes things r nt tht simple as it looks outside *sigh*
let thm say i hv listen a lot ye bhi sahi 

evn my frnd who r actually nt much into all these fangirlism ,thinks all these happening (mq stuff) on sobti's nodding ermmm

just wann tell my dis sometimes things r nt tht simple as it looks outside *sigh*
let thm say i hv listen a lot ye bhi sahi 

i did not understand...what stuff??😕
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

oh he was in his ASR character even off screen birthday party🤣 that was the most sensible answer 👏

why nt while he is ASR whn doing gangam styl nd wearing pink pant thn why nt here with his three suit uniform  🤣
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: SreeASRfan

exactly!! he did that PURPOSELY to trouble her and make her overuse her lithe arms😕 such unpro inhuman co-star!!
does he think sanaya will do all his work?😡
somebody ban barooon soap-tea already!😡

And can you believe he tried to put fire on Abhas;s ass like seriously?? 😡 and yes thats what i am saying..if you look carefully she had to raise her hand in an awkward position to do the unnecessary work of feeding da cake to da Baroon 😡 what if my dool would break 🥺
he also tried to slap da barbie doll yarazz..he tried to manhandle her in front of everyone 😡
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
🤔
Edited by --krishyy-- - 11 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
who said that..does that person knows da soap tea more than we do?🤔