I farak ya all! ❤️🤗🤗
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jammy-

And now I know the history of THAT!😆😛🤣

me and sree had a blast THAT day🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

i wish i could meet you guys too 🥺 jamz i will come to your wedding 😆😳 

Tashu seriously come yaar! Kitna door hai bharat? You can hop skip and come along with a Visa 😳🤣🤣
yup even i should now get lost from here and do THAT ☺️ mean sleep 😳🤣 bye bye yaraz🤗 good night sweet dreams muahz ❤️

now if she wasnt supportive he wouldnt have been able to do all THAT with her 🤪🤣🤣
yaraz i mean she remained his good friend despite of him being such unprofessional 🤣😳 do not MU me plz🤣

yes yarazz...he da unprofessional, liarzzz, made her cry😭, abandoned her for films😕...still she was vaary supportive of her best fraand and still cant seem to stop with her soap-tea jaaps👍🏼
she izz way above human...she izz da flawless angel BAS!!👏

now if she wasnt supportive he wouldnt have been able to do all THAT with her 🤪🤣🤣
yaraz i mean she remained his good friend despite of him being such unprofessional 🤣😳 do not MU me plz🤣

🤣🤣🤣
bbye everyone!🤗

kal milte hain❤️ good nite!
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

yes yarazz...he da unprofessional, liarzzz, made her cry😭, abandoned her for films😕...still she was vaary supportive of her best fraand and still cant seem to stop with her soap-tea jaaps👍🏼
she izz way above human...she izz da flawless angel BAS!!👏

he has NOT abandoned her neither he will EVER 😳 THAT izz the biggest truth yarazz 😳

*mandir ki ghanti* *arti ki thali* *meri ankho me in BG* and with tears filled eyes let us awl do the pooja of the human avatar of DM on earth 😭🤣🤣

he has NOT abandoned her neither he will EVER 😳 THAT izz the biggest truth yarazz 😳

*mandir ki ghanti* *arti ki thali* *meri ankho me in BG* and with tears filled eyes let us awl do the pooja of the human avatar of DM on earth 😭🤣🤣

☺️ i knw right!!😳😳

bold-🤣🤣🤣🤣