*Phankis Ki Toli*(IO)#3~|HomeWreckers Rocks|~ - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

fraands... i feel that paani sar ke upar se beh chuka hai!!πŸ₯±

can anyone here vouch that stripping a human (whether celeb or not) is necessary to establish "freedom of speech"? what about "violation of basic human rights"? or is it that India Forums does not consider actors as humans?πŸ˜•

what is IF trying to propagate to influential teenagers and youngsters using this site when they dont discourage posts with titles that read "destruction squad" of a human? or am i to take everything as a joke here??

why is an actor and his fans mocked in almost every single forum? aren't we "privileged" users of the site as well??

or is that in the money minting business, IF just does not care about its members or even how stupid and morbidly horrifying this site might look for a new entrant here?

Sreee :* <3
Hua kya? 😲 πŸ˜•
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

fraands... i feel that paani sar ke upar se beh chuka hai!!πŸ₯±

can anyone here vouch that stripping a human (whether celeb or not) is necessary to establish "freedom of speech"? what about "violation of basic human rights"? or is it that India Forums does not consider actors as humans?πŸ˜•

what is IF trying to propagate to influential teenagers and youngsters using this site when they dont discourage posts with titles that read "destruction squad" of a human? or am i to take everything as a joke here??

why is an actor and his fans mocked in almost every single forum? aren't we "privileged" users of the site as well??

or is that in the money minting business, IF just does not care about its members or even how stupid and morbidly horrifying this site might look for a new entrant here?

Sree i Think that Barun and his fans are the only actor and fan group who are being mocked on EVERY forum and i cant even understand what pleasure people get by doing all this πŸ€” these people who DESERVES to get ban from the internet world are roaming freely and making the stupid pathetic and disgusting posts after posts..be it any forum as if they cant digest the food unless they dont do all this

no IF enjoys all this πŸ‘ it gives them attention that only they want..!! ⭐️

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 11 years ago
Madddyyy 😲 🀣

Btw how are you???????? 😳
Kri Pri sorry guys my net was too slow and msg are not loading in FB chat >:(
one more thing all coz of the attention thy r getting
see noone will waste thr time to bash tushar kapoor but SRK/sallu
u see wht me saying 
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Sreee :* <3
Hua kya? 😲 πŸ˜•

wahi jo hamesha se hota aaya hai...a gross thread with very derogatory and personal remarks against barun and his fans!!πŸ₯± also i feel...there is a limit to how much we can "just avoid"πŸ₯±

as Kri said...i am actually dreading the days to comeπŸ˜•
Kri you are trying to say no one will bash Mohit Seghal the ultimate lallu but Barun Sobti 😎
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Kri Pri sorry guys my net was too slow and msg are not loading in FB chat >:(

πŸ€— koi nahi be tu udhar se chillayegi toh mere tak awaz ajati hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Madddyyy 😲 🀣

Btw how are you???????? 😳

I am fine pri. How about u?

@Sree what actually happened? TS ID has been removed 😲

Ye liyo democracy ka new form πŸ˜†
i actually fear the future now..i want IF FN twitter to get vanished from earth cause i am dreading the days ahead..!! πŸ€”