pri_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love this name!!!! 😳

We the home wreckers rock!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmadsera

Bhat sanaya and mohit marriage 😲 People asking that to akshay whether they will attend or not, foolishness ka bi limit hoti yaar 😑

This is the invitation for those who want to attend sanaya and mohit marriage

Venue: Fools paradise
Date: May 33rd 10000BC
Time 25.75pm πŸ˜‰

Here by everyone are invited. First and foremost clause ur top floor should be mess and heavy with dust. Secondly u should belong to fools paradise

maddy... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
..ObliViate.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri_armaan

I love this name!!!! 😳

wht r u loving in it be
we r living in almost footpath

🀣 πŸ˜†

pri_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

<font color="#0000FF">@fahmed652000 1 Apr
@cupalwaysfull Akshay, will u and barun be attending Sanaya and mohits wedding next month. Please reply back.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
akshay dogra @cupalwaysfull 1 Apr
</font>
<font color="#0000FF">@fahmed652000 hahahahahaha now this is news to me... Next month really!!!

🀣🀣🀣 i LOVE Akshay! he must be saying in his mind...how the hell will marriage happens if Barun wont be there 🀣🀣 i mean he is her best friend na..😳 best friend ke bina kaisi shadiπŸ€ͺ🀣</font>

😲 😳 🀣

Akki rocks!!! His hahahahaha saying it all :) πŸ˜‰
pri_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --krishyy--

wht r u loving in it be
we r living in almost footpath

<font color="#6600ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">πŸ€£πŸ˜†</font>

The Avi in your dp 😳 Sanz looking like bride <3

I m loving that we break homes and hypnotize people so that their homes break :)
IronyDied thumbnail

I love this name!!!! 😳

πŸ€—yes yarazz...😳🀣
..ObliViate.. thumbnail

The Avi in your dp 😳 Sanz looking like bride <3

I m loving that we break homes and hypnotize people so that their homes break :)

hahah i kn me too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
fraands... i feel that paani sar ke upar se beh chuka hai!!πŸ₯±

can anyone here vouch that stripping a human (whether celeb or not) is necessary to establish "freedom of speech"? what about "violation of basic human rights"? or is it that India Forums does not consider actors as humans?πŸ˜•

what is IF trying to propagate to influential teenagers and youngsters using this site when they dont discourage posts with titles that read "destruction squad" of a human? or am i to take everything as a joke here??

why is an actor and his fans mocked in almost every single forum? aren't we "privileged" users of the site as well??

or is that in the money minting business, IF just does not care about its members or even how stupid and morbidly horrifying this site might look for a new entrant here?
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ€—
..ObliViate.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SreeASRfan

fraands... i feel that paani sar ke upar se beh chuka hai!!πŸ₯±

can anyone here vouch that stripping a human (whether celeb or not) is necessary to establish "freedom of speech"? what about "violation of basic human rights"? or is it that India Forums does not consider actors as humans?πŸ˜•

what is IF trying to propagate to influential teenagers and youngsters using this site when they dont discourage posts with titles that read "destruction squad" of a human? or am i to take everything as a joke here??

why is an actor and his fans mocked in almost every single forum? aren't we "privileged" users of the site as well??

or is that in the money minting business, IF just does not care about its members or even how stupid and morbidly horrifying this site might look for a new entrant here?

*sigh* wait for some more days u will see more mocking these days both r being brutally involved πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­
FB is more better nd nyway cyber bullying is pathetic nd u see some ppl give preach abt cyber bullying but thy never count themselves in πŸ˜‘