Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Passionate & Aggressive taarey SS PART-8 on Page 9 (Page 2)

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
nic concept...pm me next time :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami_sns

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Part 2:

Taarey reaches taayam's home.Rey got a brilliant idea.
REy: taani why dont to go to ur room by window if ur bhai know that we r out for a bday date its gonna problem
Taani : But how can i go
Rey :through pipe u will definitely reach ur room.
Taani : mujhe dar lagta hai rey.
Rey :Mai hoon na i will help u, trust me taani
Taani : i always trust u rey. O.k tell me what should i do
Taani follows as by rey's direction
First taani goes trough pipe, nextrey follows her for protecting taani trough out the pipe.
Finally both reaches the taani's bed room.
Taani and Rey shocked to see all the red balloons filled in her room.
Both are excited at the same time feels something messy that swayam get to know their date.
Taani chup chup se slowly opens her bedroom door to view the hall.Then it was all so dark.
Taarey comes out of the room as they dont know what is happening, Suddenly lights on and all the D3 gang is present there. Then all the D3 gand members shouted loadly with a rythm happy birthday taani.Taarey both look at each other.
Swayam: I know that Rey is planned a surprise bday date by our                   gang.So i want to surprize to both on ur birthday.
Rey: Saale u hide this from me also
Swayam: Saale jo hoom tumhara
Taani: Bhai thank u sooo much
All girls come and hug taani and each one gave one teddi bear to taani.boys also gave teddys taani. Taani is ver happy and says now my roomos full of teddies.
Sharons: Taani come on and have a cake cutting, we all waiting for a long time after rey take u at 11 am
Taani: Bha... sharon aap bhi jaante hai
Sharon: we r waiting to give a surprise for u taani, how can we                     miss to see such a shock face of u both.
Rey : sharon tum bhi muhjse chupaya
Sharey: Surprise dena tuje hi aatha hai kya?
Rey: hmm laughed
Taani : i m really happy that u r all doing this and cares for me.
Taani come and cut the cake.She first feed it to swayam, Then when she came to feed rey
sharon come and she take it,Then she want to feed to rey bharat came intentionally and take it,then neha,then vicky
,then aashi,then nil,then...Rey got puppy face now and say guys...loudly.All r laughing
Then sharon comes and said oh my poor rey take this cake. When rey open his mouth 
she covers reys face with cake.Then rey gots hyper and sharon face ke uper cake dalana chahta ta but it goes to vicky shirt
then vicky trys to make rey's face it goes to bharat face, then bharat ne aashi ko dala. It leads to cake fight between all the 12 gang members.
Swayam sharon par cake feka, sharon swayam se very cute b/w ther
Vicky-neha,Bharat- aashi,nil-simmi,rinni-amar.Total hall becomes very dirty by cakes and other things fall down
Taani- rey ko cake lagaya and rey taani ko while cake fight taani gonna fall down due to some stuff in ground but rey comes hold her by the waist
Both share a cute eye lock.All the gang watches it and says chemistry...by raising their hands.
Taarey come to their senses.
Its time 6 AM in morning. All their faces are covered with cakes.
Mr.Shikavat enters.

Precap : D3 gang except Reyam against taani.Taani looks like an angel in papa shikavat Birthday party.

Edited by cutetaarey - 06 April 2013 at 4:54am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fand3isLifeHafsa94navya14riachandnanisangee_manan-sanjy-ZiyaGautamholicCharMarfan4everBubblie1490TaaniReyfanaticrbmystery93qwerty012nagutaareynikitha_spritii_20arina23gowri_amylove_taarey-Inferno-nithi_newlifekhyati2000PRASSIdoll_dimpletaarey_vrimarforeverlazy-Fam_TaaReY-...Rhythsy...shahzshamanbkmiss_nehaMissu_TRdh19raddhichand91...Natasha....StarDust._PanCake_patie

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
wow this was funny ROFL luvd it ...precap is intresting 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rbmystery93sami_sns

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Part  - 3

Rey went behind taani make up taani face with cake.They both ran and by chasing each other went to taani's room.

Here Swayam bharat ke muh me cake fekna chahtha tha. When he tries to do it, It was thrown to the face of papa shikawat.

All are shocked.Gand remains like a statue at their places. Then PaPa shikawat come to swayam and says, 

MR Shikawat : this is what ur arrangements? Tumhe akal hai how to behave? Tum se tho kuch bhi nahi hotha hai. Taani ka birthday preparation tho maine tumse kaha na voh mera galthi hai.  Bade hokar bhi bacha ki tarah soch the ho.Ek party celebrate karna bhi nahi aatha hai tujhe

Swayam : papa aap aise nahi keh sekte hai mera friends ke                              samne

Mr shikawat: o.k lets show how to celebrate birthday party to u                       and ur friends.

Invite ur and taani's friends at Aaj sham 6 PM Taj function hall and Mr shikawat went from there.

Gang leave from there with question mark.While going gang thinks that swayam ki papa kuch jyade hi kate hai.

We all not want to go to bday party in the evng.We just came for swayam. IS taani ki birday ki wajah se hi e sab hogaya hai.

Simmi : let see voh paty kaise karte hai aaj sham

Nil : ham ko bhi dekna hai vusme special kya hai humse jyada

Neha: voh tho hum yeh sab kar rahe hai hume kya mila

Sharon : haa we should go to party for atleast swayam not for taani. Otherwise he is so alone there.

Simmi: Taani ka friends oh hamere alava kaun aatha hai vus birthday party ko

Bharat : Voh sab hame vaha chalne ke baad hi patha chal jaatha hai

Taarey came out of the room. They saw that only swayam is there.

They asked swayam what happend? Where is every one ? Swayam says that papa came and says there is a birthday party for taani at taj function hall.

Taarey are super excited.

REy tells taani to meet u at eveng 6PM.

All the gang members take rest for morning. They went college late that day.

Swayam ne college website me update kiya hai ki taani ka birthday and taani wel wishers r all r invited.

At 6.Pm taj function hall.

Some comments of the students from st.Louis

Student 1: oh vus nobody ka bday

Student 2: Koyi aatha hai kya.

Student 3: Taani ka birthday taj function hall mein voh tho super rich members ko hi allowed hai na?

Student 4:Taani ko ithnna seen hai kya?

Student 5 :GS ki bday at taj oh really then lets see vus no body kaise celebrate karthi hai?

Student 6 :Oh taji function hall me entrace hame is it true, we definitely want to attend.

student 7:..\bla bla bla bla...

there are mixed reactions from the students.

Finally at Taj Function hall

At 6 PM.

Gang, Rey, Swayam, Mr shikawat, Mr shikawat ki business deligates,There is warm welcome for all members and students from St Louis college.

Taj function hall is just like a palace from inside.It was very nice is decorated.

Everyone is ready. Just taani ki entry remaining.

Taani has to wear Mr shikawat specially designed a dress for taani.Rey is also excited for the taani.

Taani give her entrance like princess. All r shocked to see taani in that angelic attire.

Precap : taarey romance and taani's twist in her life starts from here.

Guys atleast hit like so that i can know whether should i continue this or not.I dont know how to send pms to all if any one know can suggest me

Edited by cutetaarey - 06 April 2013 at 7:37am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

humeiya12vrushan-taareyvrinda-fand3isLifenavya14Hafsa94sweetyjiCharMarfan4everBubblie1490nikitha_sTaaniReyfanaticqwerty012Pri.taarey.fansangee_manan-sanjy-ZiyaGautamholic-Snowflakes-pritii_20PRASSIlechu10khyati2000jallwa_taareydews100shiksha_03--Suhani--arina23nithi_newlifegowri_amylove_taareyforeverlazytaani.priya1997tamanna-azaan...Rhythsy...-Fam_TaaReY-taarey_vrimarMissu_TRmiss_neharaddhidh19.StarDust.Viji.Chandran...Natasha...sreeja_roxchand91_PanCake_

miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Great update, both of them, I wonder what the twist will be
Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Wow yaar,lvd swa surprise fr taarey...Bt gang,btr i wnt tl anytg abt thm.Papa shikawat thrwng a party,haye...Prcp,gosh! Taarey romance bt wt may be d twist?Update sn dr,nahi toh soch sochke pagal ho jaungi.
-Fam_TaaReY- IF-Dazzler
-Fam_TaaReY-
-Fam_TaaReY-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
awesome update dear ... and pm me when u update Smile
CharMarfan4ever Senior Member
CharMarfan4ever
CharMarfan4ever

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
VERY INTERESTING... PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

Go to top