Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

DIARY OF A QHIAN: C man and C ladki. (Page 2)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I love your posts for their wit and humour Big smile So thoughtful and well written.

Complicated man and confused ladki, aah. That's what happens when you don't communicate. But to quote your lines, "Who said they are not communicating? They are one step further. They are developing a language which is spoken through their eyes and understood by their hearts- a code language only the lovers can read- they are a team after all. Thumbs UpHowever, since the language is on a test run, AsYa are encountering some technical problems. Neither know whether they are interpreting the other rightly, and this leads to some amount of frustration." (I absolutely loved this part of your post Chicksoup) 

And what is happening as a result of their code language is miscommunication. But I am missing the old Zoe, who would just walk in his room and ask for an explanation and yell at him. If only she did it this time as well. Asad is lovestruck so can't blame him for being tongue tied these days LOL And he never was the expressive one. So no hopes from him. But come on Zoe, you can do much better.  And to top it Jammy's dearest Tanu is gonna help make the situation worse for them as if they both weren't enough already to complicate matters. I guess we are going to see a sort of back and forth kinda situation in this case between AsYa in the next week. Asad won't utter anything but will try in his own ways to make her stay and Zoe trying to somehow make him admit he wants her to stay. Would be glad if she manages to succeed like she did previously with the Bhaang night
The concept of two women is pretty interesting. My fav Raz and Tan LOL I love it when I can really hate the villains in a story and these two do full justice to that.  Love to hate them. Tanveer looks like another Razia in the making but I feel she won't be able to get that  far. She may succeed initially but then nobody would be able to save her from Razia's wrath

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

qhid Senior Member
qhid
qhid

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Star great post..and wow I was thinking the same thing...if its not complicated...then hows it love?LOL
and what story?Embarrassed

loved Asad today btw..."dobara nahin kahunga?" how cute...he actually feels he has asked and believes she knows he's trying to stop her...and is making a decision...LOL

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Hey amazing words...simply superb!!!!Clap

Yes agree wid u...Jus d fewest of fewest words "Plz don go " was she wanted to hear frm him n he said it but not openly...!!!! she understood it but not showing it openly...

Transparency talks wud hv lessened d damage!!!!

But am sure d two vamps..esp BCA ll end up doin gud 2 asya and bad 2 herself...

rem zOe's sher in d clinic..."Insaan jo boyega wohi kaatega!!!!"...its purely wrt to Billo aka Tanveer rani...am wid u for dis wonderful ride...lets c whr cvs tk us!!!!Thumbs Up

LOLTransparency would be boring. I think Zoy aloves reading Jahapanah's mind. She loves solving puzzles na. She gets a sense of fulfillment everytime she cracks that nut of his brain...LOL

I know...amazing ride...I lov ethe CVs.

And your answer to the exercise...."Insaan jo boyega wohi kaatega!!!!".

PERFECT! Who is going to kaatofy Tannu and in WHAT WAY!
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Am in kattii mode! You know why! 

So RES >.< 

p.s. : Read : coming back with pics :P 

Naheee...Katti kyun?
Didn't like the noodle sandwich?LOL

Shall I get you cheese cake?
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya2014

Hello dear
ClapClapClap
Thank you for this beautiful post depicting QH events of an entire week...It is so gud...
Many things cleared after reading ur post...i have always been biased towards Zoya...and have no intention of changing it alsoLOLLOLLOL...but at  times i guess it is good to see the other perspective tooo...aur yeh kya aapke article ki wajah se toh I could understand asad's point of view...bechaare Asad...kal tak inki zindagi ishq se haseen jaa rehi thi aur aaj kisi  ziddi apna dimag rakhne waali  jahapanah ke banaye ek bhi rule nahin maanne waali (and never forget) jeans pehenne waali ladki ki dimple waali smile pe jaa atkiROFL...so cute, Naa??
I guess aap har hafte aisi diary writings likhti hain...wil look forward to read you...
aur waise is bechaari kaneez ne bhi kuch isi silsile mein ik post likhi hain...waqt milne par padne ki khidmat karengi toh humein badi khushi hogi post is titled
"ishq waqt zaaya karne ka zariya hain...hum khush kismet hain ishq se haseen humari duniya hain"

thank you!!SmileSmile

Thanks a lot. It is nice when people appreciate what I write out of pure love for AsYa.

Actually had to hunt for your post because you hadn't posted the link. Thanks for the PM.

Really love reading stuff inspired by AsYa- loved yours.Smile

jaya2014

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

I love your posts for their wit and humour Big smile So thoughtful and well written.

THANK YOU.Hug YOU ALWAYS HAVE SWEET WORDS FOR ME.

Complicated man and confused ladki, aah. That's what happens when you don't communicate. But to quote your lines, "Who said they are not communicating? They are one step further. They are developing a language which is spoken through their eyes and understood by their hearts- a code language only the lovers can read- they are a team after all. Thumbs UpHowever, since the language is on a test run, AsYa are encountering some technical problems. Neither know whether they are interpreting the other rightly, and this leads to some amount of frustration." (I absolutely loved this part of your post Chicksoup) 

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. DON'T KNOW HOW I CAME UP WITH THAT,Embarrassed BUT I LIKED IT TOO!LOL

And what is happening as a result of their code language is miscommunication. But I am missing the old Zoe, who would just walk in his room and ask for an explanation and yell at him. If only she did it this time as well. Asad is lovestruck so can't blame him for being tongue tied these days LOL And he never was the expressive one. So no hopes from him. But come on Zoe, you can do much better.  And to top it Jammy's dearest Tanu is gonna help make the situation worse for them as if they both weren't enough already to complicate matters. I guess we are going to see a sort of back and forth kinda situation in this case between AsYa in the next week. Asad won't utter anything but will try in his own ways to make her stay and Zoe trying to somehow make him admit he wants her to stay. Would be glad if she manages to succeed like she did previously with the Bhaang night

ACTUALLY I LOVED THAT SMILE SHE GAVE WHEN SHE GOT THE WATER. SHE WANTS TO TAKE HIM FOR A RIDE THIS TIME, BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WHAT HE CANNOT PUT IN WORDS.
The concept of two women is pretty interesting. My fav Raz and Tan LOL I love it when I can really hate the villains in a story and these two do full justice to that.  Love to hate them. Tanveer looks like another Razia in the making but I feel she won't be able to get that  far. She may succeed initially but then nobody would be able to save her from Razia's wrath

TWO WOMEN- TANVEER AND RAZIYA. WITH THE SAME CUNNING BRAINS AND ONE END: TO KEEP ZOYA AWAY FROM THE MAN THEY WANT FOR THEMSELVES. WHAT IF THEIR PATHS CROSS IN THAT JOURNEY?Evil Smile

THANKS A  LOT! MY THOUGHTS IN PURPLE CAPS.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2014Livingfree

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qhid

Star great post..and wow I was thinking the same thing...if its not complicated...then hows it love?LOL
and what story?Embarrassed

loved Asad today btw..."dobara nahin kahunga?" how cute...he actually feels he has asked and believes she knows he's trying to stop her...and is making a decision...LOL

WOW!
AMAZING STUFF! This had not occurred to me. Thanks for pointing it out. That is a sweet thought!Hug

qhid

jaya2014 Groupbie
jaya2014
jaya2014

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot. It is nice when people appreciate what I write out of pure love for AsYa.

Actually had to hunt for your post because you hadn't posted the link. Thanks for the PM.

Really love reading stuff inspired by AsYa- loved yours.Smile
[/QUOTE]
hii dear..
glad u liked it..kya karein since I am new here links are not allowedto be sent via pm...upar se i am not allowed to send more than 10 pms...uFF!!CryCryCry
love you!!

Go to top