DIARY OF A QHIAN: C man and C ladki.

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

COMPLICATED MAN NAD CONFUSED LADKI.

Dear diary,

Picking up from where I left last week:

If you remember, we had left Asad in a generous mood after Holi.Day Dreaming In fact, so generous that he offered Zoya a yummy cheese cake to  lift up her spirits that were down after another DEAD end! Aargh…the CVs were not so generous after all! They were the only ones who had the cake, after making proper fools out of us on April 1st!Angry

Tuesday and Wednesday made up for it. On Tue, Asad offered the cake and pledged  his services to Ms. Farooqui  in her quest for her Abbu.(No silly, he did not offer her his heart- that has been done and over with long time back! Oh you mean in words…that's a looong way from now.)

Unfortunately, he turned out to be bad luck for Zoya- or may be it was her mention of a DEAD end-  their brief liaison ended in her Abbu being presumed DEAD!ShockedLOL

Any way, he continued being generous- he offered her a cup of coffee- made just the way she liked it, Day Dreamingand offered her his support- 'I am here for you'….Day DreamingOf course he was! Any blind person could see his concern, the way he held her through her tears, hugged her, prayed with her and simply listened to the out -pourings  of her weeping heart. What more could you ask from a lover?Day Dreaming

But he went one step further…he extended his hand to her- the first conscious step to a physical contact- small, but meaningful….and….Zoya ruined it! Of all the things to do, she chose that very moment to say, 'I should leave!'

That simply shattered Asad.  He had crossed many painful thresholds in one day and his heart was bleeding for her, and here she was, talking about leaving!  A more arrogant man would have taken this as an insult and left her to mourn on her own – after all, that was what she had said in plain words .

Not Asad.  He did not sit pouting in one corner. He badly wanted  her to stay back, simply because his heart wanted her near him…ALWAYS. But he did not know how to put it in words. Was he to tell her that he loved her? Would that be imposing himself on her? After all, if she had loved him, would she be talking of leaving in the first place? What was he to do in such a circumstance? He could not force her to stay back for HIS sake. MITWA, ISHQ PE ZOR NAHI!

So what did our love sick hero do? He looked at her reasons for wanting to leave.Geek One was that her quest had come to an unfortunate end. He could do nothing about it.Unhappy

The other was that her Visa was expiring. The very fact that she mentioned this as one of the reasons indicated to him that there was a chance she would listen to his mother's entreaty. If not for his sake, let her stay back for the sake of the women in his life- at least that gave her some more time with him to decide for herself- whether she was ready to accept him, warts and all.

And he could do something about this. So he went about changing the script there- he got her a valid way out of the Visa scare. And he threw the ball in her court- 'at least let this not be an excuse for you to leave any more'- meaning, 'if you search long enough, may be you could find some other reason for you to stay back!' (NO prices for guessing what that reason could be.)

Aha! So where is our heroine in all this? You are asking me if this is a one way lane? Nope.

When Zoya said, "I should leave"- IT WAS NOT A STATEMENT.

IT WAS A QUESTION!Star

And Asad was supposed to say SOMETHING. She did not expect a declaration of love, but she expected some indication of him wanting her to stay back. Disappointedly, none came!Angry

His mom and his sister pleaded with her to stay back, but the one who mattered the most- he stayed silent!  He had been her partner through all her adventures- sometimes willing, sometimes unwilling- but they were PARTNERS! She was tired of these volte-faces! So she went about this quite harshly, reminding him of his many taunts in the past, hoping something would come out of him- SOME RESPONSE at least.

And to her amazement, IT DID! ClapHe came out with an Employment Letter- a clear sign that he wanted her to stay back! He may not have said it in words, but his actions spoke louder- and she received it- LOUD AND CLEAR! (Zoya, she is the bright one, you know!)Wink

So, that's where AsYA is now! PERFECT, na! EmbarrassedLet us see.

That he asked her to stay back is enough to show her that he cares. And that she stayed back at his request is proof enough that she does indeed reciprocate his feelings. It was the closest to a proposal Asad could manage considering his shy nature. And Zoya simply accepted without any questions. Do either of them know the implications of this exchange? If they don't now, they will soon.

So if Asad is happy that Zoya stayed back and Zoya is overjoyed that Mr. Khan does care a lot for her, where is the ground for misunderstanding?

Tanveer?

NO!

Tanveer is the evil farmer who is going to sow the weeds of misunderstanding. And weeds will grow, because the land has not been carefully prepared.

How easy will it be for Ms. Salwar Kameez to convince Mr. and Mrs. Khan that what transpired between them was a trivial crush on the part of the other person.  Quite easy actually, because Asad was not the first one to ask Zoya to stay back. Phoophi and Najma were. If  Zoya somehow gets the impression that Mr. Khan wanted her to stay back because his mother and sister asked it of him…….

Or Asad is made to feel that Zoya stayed back for her phoophi and tamatar, and he just may not be her type….. This is why communication is important…

But who said they are not communicating? They are one step further. They are developing a language which is spoken through their eyes and understood by their hearts- a code language only the lovers can read- they are a team after all. Thumbs Up

However, since the language is on a test run, AsYa are encountering some technical problems. Neither know whether they are interpreting the other rightly, and this leads to some amount of frustration.Confused Asad decides to call his Ms. Farooqui, a confused ladki and Zoya brands her man 'complicated'. And to make matters worse, Zoya decides to enlist Jammy's childhood sweetheart's help to crosscheck her inferences. Of course, this is only going to lead to further interferences.AngryROFLHowever, our beautiful Zoya with a heart of gold does not suspect foul play from phoophi's Monument of Virtue!

I refuse to end my entry with boring imarats of pathhar and glass eyes,Sleepy since  AsYa is my only concern.

So I will leave you with a confused ladki and a complicated man.

Why does Asad call her confused?

He is plain mad ….AT HER! She is not supposed to be taking so much time with a decision. He had given her the solution and all she had to do was embrace it! Instead she is taking her sweet time, making him hang around with bated breath! And that is not a comfortable feeling- WHAT IF SHE ACTUALLY WENT BACK? SILLY CONFUSED GIRL!Embarrassed

Why does Zoya call jahapanah complicated?

SIMPLE! Because he is just that- COMPLICATED! He has a way of twisting his words, so the simplest things become incomprehensible! Typical man and a headache at times! I suggest Zoya carry Tiger Balm and Metacin in her hand bag if she wants to curb that urge to tear his hair off!

After all, that is what men are all about- simple creatures who love to complicate things!ROFL

And if they didn't complicate things, how boring life'd be!Day Dreaming

"They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can't stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that's a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!" 
C. JoyBell C.

Signing o…What is it ? What two women?Confused

Dilashad and Shireen?

Zoya and Tamatar?

Nikhat and Humeira?

Zoya and Humeira?

Raziya and Badi Bi?

Zoya and Tanveer?

I give up! What two women?Confused

Tanveer and Raziya…..aaargh…now that is another long sweet story.

How Tanveer and Raziya wil bring AsYa closer…Wink

But I want you to EXERCISE  your brain for a while when I am piecing things together.

TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE….A clue? A riddle?  Another nutty post, actually!

Dear readers,

Comments and likes are deeply appreciated. So are a few ideas on the exercise, if you'd like to help me out…Hug

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

kaashishjaya2014cosmina_QueenBee_qhidSana70tashug9ritukaprithvisurpatelhsvs---Shweta---shonajainSiri22friendsalllife4megiee-Shormi-rendezvousvinsam..SoHu.milinda.shreyzcool_sriArpimugfanNithiya95crazy4KASH_ARMILII_BAKSHILivingfree-jawaria-MisHumptyDumpty-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Wonderful post indeed.
I love this diary soo much...
You write beautifully dear.
How have you been?
I'm sorry,I could not comment on ur previous posts owing to my studies but I would try to be regular now.

The language of silent love is amazing these days.
I'm loving the way ASYA are slowly moving towards each other taking baby steps at a time.
They crave for each others company and fear from separation.But they are too stubborn to admit it.
This in turn leads them to call each other confused and complicated.
This MSK is irritating me a lot.Yesterday,I was badly put off.She killed two birds with a stone soo tactfully that I had to appreciate her cunning brain.
I really wonder how ASYA are going to know about the truth now.
Another MU is on the way coz of Tannu but I'm sure ASYA's pure love is stronger than all the evil forces that are working against it.
I really loved the lines of Joybell.
You have said it all right about Asad's complex nature and Zoe's confused soul.
The two women story in QH is something that is really quite interesting.LOL
All in all this was a fabulous ASYAlicious post.
I loved this post a lot.You write extremely well.
Keep coming up with such amazing ideas..
Take care!

chicksoup

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Hey amazing words...simply superb!!!!Clap

Yes agree wid u...Jus d fewest of fewest words "Plz don go " was she wanted to hear frm him n he said it but not openly...!!!! she understood it but not showing it openly...

Transparency talks wud hv lessened d damage!!!!

But am sure d two vamps..esp BCA ll end up doin gud 2 asya and bad 2 herself...

rem zOe's sher in d clinic..."Insaan jo boyega wohi kaatega!!!!"...its purely wrt to Billo aka Tanveer rani...am wid u for dis wonderful ride...lets c whr cvs tk us!!!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_ARchicksoup

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Am in kattii mode! You know why! 

So RES >.< 

p.s. : Read : coming back with pics :P 

Backoo here. Cool

Well apologies. You must be thinking Dairy like Zoya and saying Ankie too is Self centered ROFL but the truth is i was really soo tired that i had no options left Cry Cry Cry *bichara Asad Face*  

Back to Asad and Zoya. I dont have any mood to discuss anyone apart from them cause they dont even deserve to be an issue to be thought about. ROFL

Asad's biggest problem is that he has FALLEN in love, that even for the first time. LOL
Ishq jo waqt zaya karne ka zariya tha abb ishq ne hi unki duniya hassen bana di! 
Battle vs War Dimag vs Dil 
Dil won.
Asad is giving to his dil now. 
But then love isnt a matter of his mug of coffee.
Takes time.

Zoya. Her fairytale has started. Her knight in shining armor is an Akadoo she knows, but she wont give up. She will make him speak those little words. they mean soo much her. Cause that will be the first step towards their love. So she is doing all possible ways to jerk him shake him break him kill him, just for those little words. Girl mentality ROFL 

Meri maniye Asad miyaa, Zoya ke paas jaiye, Cake khilaye aur boliye I will be good forever. She wont go. Aap se 'Dont Go Zoya' nahi nikle gaa, hence tell her the other way! She will stop ROFL 

p.s. : I feel guilty my dairy, so a bonus pic Big smile

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 06 April 2013 at 11:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoupLivingfreeMILII_BAKSHI

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Thumbs Up

Smile Thanks. 
jaya2014 Groupbie
jaya2014
jaya2014

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Hello dear
ClapClapClap
Thank you for this beautiful post depicting QH events of an entire week...It is so gud...
Many things cleared after reading ur post...i have always been biased towards Zoya...and have no intention of changing it alsoLOLLOLLOL...but at  times i guess it is good to see the other perspective tooo...aur yeh kya aapke article ki wajah se toh I could understand asad's point of view...bechaare Asad...kal tak inki zindagi ishq se haseen jaa rehi thi aur aaj kisi  ziddi apna dimag rakhne waali  jahapanah ke banaye ek bhi rule nahin maanne waali (and never forget) jeans pehenne waali ladki ki dimple waali smile pe jaa atkiROFL...so cute, Naa??
I guess aap har hafte aisi diary writings likhti hain...wil look forward to read you...
aur waise is bechaari kaneez ne bhi kuch isi silsile mein ik post likhi hain...waqt milne par padne ki khidmat karengi toh humein badi khushi hogi post is titled
"ishq waqt zaaya karne ka zariya hain...hum khush kismet hain ishq se haseen humari duniya hain"

thank you!!SmileSmile

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Wonderful post indeed.
I love this diary soo much...
You write beautifully dear.
How have you been?
I'm sorry,I could not comment on ur previous posts owing to my studies but I would try to be regular now.

The language of silent love is amazing these days.
I'm loving the way ASYA are slowly moving towards each other taking baby steps at a time.
They crave for each others company and fear from separation.But they are too stubborn to admit it.
This in turn leads them to call each other confused and complicated.
This MSK is irritating me a lot.Yesterday,I was badly put off.She killed two birds with a stone soo tactfully that I had to appreciate her cunning brain.
I really wonder how ASYA are going to know about the truth now.
Another MU is on the way coz of Tannu but I'm sure ASYA's pure love is stronger than all the evil forces that are working against it.
I really loved the lines of Joybell.
You have said it all right about Asad's complex nature and Zoe's confused soul.
The two women story in QH is something that is really quite interesting.LOL
All in all this was a fabulous ASYAlicious post.
I loved this post a lot.You write extremely well.
Keep coming up with such amazing ideas..
Take care!

Thanks a lot!

Actually I don't write that often, but it is gr8 to get long comments like  yours.

BABY STEPS...JUST LOVING IT! I am so proud I am hoked on to a show like QH.

She killed two birds with a stone soo tactfully that I had to appreciate her cunning brain.
This is exactly what I want to come up with in my next post. I am so happy you pointed it out.

JOYBEL_ yeah. Lovely lines, na!

Thanks once again for your appreciation and all the best for your studies.Hug

crazy4KASH_AR

Go to top