Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

taarey: the Shinghania's Ridge thread 2 link added (Page 76)

flicka Goldie
flicka
flicka

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelypriya

nice update dear n reys drm oh god plz it shudnt be true plz n this nikki whts her abt?k nice update n update soon..

sorry but niki truth will not be revealed in th coming chapters but am gad that u like the updateSmile

flicka Goldie
flicka
flicka

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TAAREY786

amazing so rey ne taani se bulva hi lia thats gr8 super se bhut uper dear lovely

thanks really glad that u like the update

Edited by flicka - 02 June 2013 at 7:57pm
flicka Goldie
flicka
flicka

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriti094

Finally a confession
wow loved it sooo much but i m really eager to know rey ki gf ki kya story hai
plz update soon

yup finally confesion and the truth of rey's gf will be released laterSmile am glad that u like the update
flicka Goldie
flicka
flicka

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumiluvztaarey

Wow di
Amazing update
Luved that part where rey was scared of loosing taani..awww!!
Atlast taarey realised that they luv eachother n confessed yipeee!!!
N last but not the least taarey romance was very very hot..!!!
Plz update soon eagerly waiting for next chapter
Keep PMing me

thanks dear i am glad that u like the updateSmile
flicka Goldie
flicka
flicka

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks to every one who like my last update really appreciate ur comments and likes thanks for liking my story 

Edited by flicka - 02 June 2013 at 11:55pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Alexandrite91NidhivdlovernagutaareytaareyfanbmminiDEsweet_angel09Bubblie1490aparabosecarmeltaarey-foreverlovelypriyadoll_dimplesamiha_taareytharu01NidaJavidTaaRey.-Soumya-.velvetrose-Fam_TaaReY-foreverlazyraddhiMon_trMohit_monayachand91...Natasha...dynamic_doll--taareylove---.StarDust.Breezy.

flicka Goldie
flicka
flicka

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

hi every one i am abrish(taareylover 14) flicka(amy,aim) bff she had asked me to be active on her account for some days as she won't be able to so if u have any messages for her plz send me i will give her the messages
Chapter 10
He went toward the bed and placed taani on the bed and came close to her taani breath quickened as she knew what was on the way
But rey came towrd taani gave her a peck on the lips and left from there taani was shocked by reys this behavior she thought but her thoughts were broken by rey
Rey: I think we both should change as our cloths are wet and we don' want to get sick right and smiled at taani
Taani nod in yes and moved from bed
Taani: what should I wear?
Rey: there are no cloths but there are some sheets that u can wrap around urself I will change and make coffee for u
Taani: ok and went from there she took the sheet from the cupboard and went toward the washroom but
Rey: taani are u hungry
Taani: if I said yes than do we have anything to eat here
Rey: yeah that's a good question let me check if I had something in the freezer
Taani: ok let me change and I will help u than and went to change
When taani came out rey had also changed he was not wearing shirt and long a towel was wraped around his legs
She was mermrized by the handsome looks of rey she never thought that a man can look that much handsome
The sheet was wraped around her it cover her whole body and that sheet was tied above her breast
Without her knowledge she strated taking her steps toward rey and was admiring him his strong muscular his body curves his perfect body figure any girl can fall in love with him because he is that much handsome and was smiling unknowingly remembering what just happened between them in the rain
Rey was making black coffee for taani and him
She was stepping toward him forgetting the trialing hem of the sheet and stepped on the edge of the sheet and thecarefuly tucked-in part of the sheet opened leaving no time for her to realize what is happening she was going to fall on the stove
But rey caught her and save her on the time but in saving taani rey's hand touched the bare part of taani's body taani's hands were on rey's bare shoulder a leap of desire echo in his eyes by that and taani's breath increased she could see that desire in rey's eyes and it made her heart beat increase
Rey hold tightened on taani's was it and his one hand moved on taani's bare body to bring her close to him she closed her eyes with rey's touch rey look toward taani and smiled but his desire to kiss her to make her his was now out of his control he could not control his emotions any more
He saw taani's lip and leaned toward them to kiss her taani could feel rey's breath on her face as he was coming close to her she tightened her hold on rey's shoulder
Rey lips were on taani's now he was kissing her wildly as he will never let her go his possessive lips were telling her very clearly that she only belongs to him and he will never let anyone else have her she is only his now taani responded back to his kiss and her lips were telling rey that she is already his and will be his forever
Rey broke the kiss as they felt short of breath and joined his forehead with her feeling this moment
After some time he looked in her eyes trying to find a question to his answer which was in his eyes and the question was can they make this marriage a real marriage can he make her his now forever
In response taani moved closer to rey and kissed him on the check rey knew that she had given him the permission and the right to make her his
Taani was about to move away from there as now she was feeling shy and does not wanted to face rey to look in his eyes she does not have the courage to see the desire and love in his eyes
But rey hold taani's wrist and stopped her from going them he pushed her back by the wrist and taani came crushing on his chest her face was hidden on her chest she remained like that for a while as she was feeling shy but rey was rey
He hold taani by the shoulder and made her face him but taani didn't looked in his eyes
Rey: taani why aren't u looking in my eyes r u afraid of me
Taani nodded her head in a no
Rey: than why aren't u looking at me are u angry with me Did I hurt u taani I am sorry taani if I hurt u and tears came In rey's eyes
For the first time taani saw this side of rey she can see the pain the hurt in his eyes
Taani cupped rey's face and wiped his tears: no rey u didn't hurt me u can never hurt me
Rey: then why were u not looking in my eyes
Taani waked away from rey her back was facing rey
Taani: rey I am scared that this might be a dream and I am scared of my emotions if u left me I will dye that why I am not able to look in ur eyes
Rey moved toward taani and put his hand on her waist and pulled her back by the waist that her back hit his bare body
Rey: u don't need to be afraid taani u r mind only mine and I am urs so u will not lose me I promise u wil be with u forever
Taani smiled And rey kissed her on her shoulder taani shivered by rey's touch but now rey was suppose to do what he wants to do to make his wide realise that he loves her by making love to her
He started kissing taani wildly as was making sure himself that it is not a dream she is his in reality but somewhere inside he was afraid of loosing her like he lost his brother and that girl who loved him he can never forget what happened with that girl that's when he decided that he will never fell in love with anyone that's when he decide that he will never marry anyone
But what can he do with this heart of his he fell in love for the first time and he can't live without her he tried he tried to hide his feeling and to control his emotion of love but couldn't hide them from long now he is scared for her life and wanted to stay away from her after that night when she started crying because than he knew if he didn't stay away from her she will get in danger ( ok guys I know that u all want to know the reason and who niki is and how taani's life is in danger and what neha told taani but for that u guys will have to wait and yes taani is rey's first love)
But right now he only wanted to make love to the person he loved he was kissing her on the shoulder till neck he was giving rey wet kisses and she was moaning with pleasure she knew that she is already his from the night he made love to her for the fist time
Rey moved in front of her and kissed on her forehead and her eyes and her checks and saw her upturned lips that were waiting for his kiss but he just pecked her lips and took her in his arms and moved toward the bed forgetting the coffee which he put in the cups for them to drink
He moved toward the bed and took a blanked and laid beside taani covering both of them he moved on the top of taani and kissed her on the lips his hands were moving in her body and he untuck the sheet which was covering her body and threw it aside

That's it guys I think I have u guys a long enough update for one day 
P.S ok guys romance will continue for some days and as sneha has suggested the name of rey and taani child will be Aayan thanks sneha for the lovely name
need the comments till 87 page then u will get the update that is full ok taarey romance so hurry up and commentWink

Edited by flicka - 02 June 2013 at 11:56pm

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

humeiya12falgunirajparasherryllvrinda-fanvrimar41taareySidni98shivkushSweetypie0234pradeepikanavya14Alexandrite91praja010196padmaja19taareyfanbmminiDEWillyWonkasweet_angel09hima_crazyD3fanNoddunagutaareyNikki_sPri.taarey.fansdas1027mymy_taareycresc6129Sandytaareyparulsarchita358anatomy_nerd-sanjy-shanya8nina.taareyriachandnaniparudTRsandhirCharMarfan4everBubblie1490shubhi_taareyZiyaGautamholicVrindaroxzraveena1lovelysweetNidhivdloverpritii_20rabitaareylechu10aparabosecarmelsamiha_taareykriti094iheartVDArchi_Taareytaareylover14love_taareytaarey-foreveraishapieKunwar_AJStharu01priyal_TaaReyasmamembershiksha_03sona_taareykhyati2000nithi_newlifelovelypriyavibhaaasonakshiguptaABCDesiGirl93-Fam_TaaReY-velvetroseshamanbkEternalStars.foreverlazyredroses123NidaJavidTaaRey.-Soumya-.disha93.AriSe.To.LoVe.Crucio.taani.priya1997unitatoxo.cuppypie121Mohit_monayaArbitrator.dh19Lavender_LunaraddhiMon_tr-GoluGudiya-Missu_TRcrazy2012Anysia...Natasha...dynamic_doll.StarDust.Ravinanaik--taareylove---ajavedchand91Amitz.GibboreViji.Chandran

.StarDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.StarDust.
.StarDust.

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Reserv. :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flicka

Archi_Taarey Goldie
Archi_Taarey
Archi_Taarey

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
res