Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

taarey: the Shinghania's Ridge thread 2 link added (Page 64)

Missu_TR IF-Rockerz
Missu_TR
Missu_TR

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
nice ...update soon .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flickaLavender_Luna

miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome update, I loved the promo pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flicka

raveena1 Senior Member
raveena1
raveena1

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
plz update nxt part dear...

flicka

aishapie Goldie
aishapie
aishapie

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Hey pls pls update.

flicka

flicka Goldie
flicka
flicka

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Special Thanks 
first really really sorry to all those persons who have requested me to update 

i am really really thankful to all of u for ur comments and likes on the story i am really glad that u like it that much

Edited by flicka - 22 May 2013 at 10:38pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Alexandrite91sweet_angel09geshiga54ssruthitaareyfanbmminiDEnina.taareysona_taareysamiha_taareykriti094Archi_Taareytaareylover14doll_dimpletaarey-foreverpriyal_TaaReytharu01NidaJavidTaaReyforeverlazytamanna-azaanredroses123velvetrosecrazy2012Mohit_monayaraddhidh19cuppypie121Viji.Chandranchand91...Natasha...dynamic_doll

flicka Goldie
flicka
flicka

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Chapter 9

She was sleeping he kissed her on the forehead just to give him assurance that she is here she is with him then he realized that he should go back to his room but as he walked toward his room taani opened her eyes and smiled

Rey went to his room he was not able to sleep he wanted to go back to taani's room and wanted to be with her he was really scared but he assured himself that it was just a bad dream but somewhere his heart was telling him that it's going to happen

Next day taani woke up and find out that rey is gone with some important work and won't be back till evening

And it was Sunday so she had nothing to do she spend her day with Rahul she and Rahul spent a quality time than rahu went to his friend house and taani was alone

She went to the ranch and asked abhi to give her sky as she want to go horse riding

Abhay: ok wait for some time I will go with u

Taani: no abhay I want to spend some time alone so please

Abhay: ok

And he gave taani the horse

As I describe the scene above

Rey came back to the ranch after his work was done he saw sky coming toward the ranch and no one was riding her

The first thought that came in rey's mind was taani but he kept that thought aside

Rey: who left sky free

Abhay: sky was with taani

Rey: what???????? How could u let taani take sky with her alone he shouted in anger?

And took thunderbolt and ride without any further argument the whole nightmare was in front of his eyes and he was really scared tears were coming out of his eyes

Then he went near the place he saw a figure laying on the floor just like his nightmare

He jumped from running thunderbolt and fell on the ground and got hurt and ran toward taani shouting her name but when he shouted her name ...(should I continue ok ok I am I know that know u all will kill me if I don't)

Taani got up from the laying position and looked toward rey with confused expression rey ran toward her and hugged her hard as he never wanted to let her go taani was really confused by reys sudden behavior

Rey: u are ok I thought... When I saw sky I thought...

Now taani knew that he thought that she fell from sky she knew that he became scared for her so she hugged him back

Taani: rey I am fine nothing happened to me I am ok

Rey broke the hug and kissed her on her forehead than on her cheeks assuring himself that she is ok he looked toward taani's lips and was about to kiss her on the lips when he heard the horse noise and came back to his senses and looked around to find out that Vicky and the other ranch people also followed him

He moved away from taani and was feeling guilty as the ranch people were smiling he knew that they saw the whole scene but taani was blushing hard she was not able to look toward the ranch workers its for the first time that she was feeling shy

Taani moved toward sky and vicky give taani the reins of the horse but

Rey: taani u will go with me u are not riding the horse with a determine face and taani had no choice but to do what rey was asking her

Rey sit on the horse and gave his hand to help taani taani went toward rey and give him her hand and rey pulled taani on the horse taani was sitting on the frnt of rey and rey both hand were around taani as he took the reins rey was really close to taani and it was increasing taani's heart beat and her breath was coming quickly with rey's touch she never wanted this to end she wanted the world to stop here

Taani and rey reached the house

Rey: taani I am going to the ranch I have some work to finish

Taani went inside the room and sit on her bed thinking about everything that happened why does her heartbeat increases whenever rey is near her why she feels like she belong to him she knows that she loves him she knows that but the question is does rey she need to talk to him she need to tell him how she feels

Taani heard the noise in the living room and thought that rey is back she was really excited to see rey and tell him her feeling she ran toward the living room and froze there when she saw the scene in front of her tears where following from her eyes she heard the thunder storm as it was raining outside and gave a scared scream when taani screamed in fear rey looked toward the door and saw taani in this condition and moved toward her and hold her

Taani jerked his hand in anger because the scene she saw was rey was kissing his girlfriend niki

Taani while crying: leave me don't even dare to touch me she said in anger and ran away from there she went outside of the house unaware that where she was going she was just running in the heavy rain and crying badly

Taani stopped and looked around it was the place where she had come with Rahul the place which she thought is romantic place

Taani started crying more badly and thought how could u think that rey loves u how could u he just what to be with that girl and I thought that he loves me

Rey came behind taani and saw her crying badly she was fully drained with water and she had no idea how breathtaking she was looking it was getting harder for rey to control his feeling he wanted to have her right now

But he stopped as he heard her sobbing badly

Suddenly taani felt a hand on taani's shoulder she looked around and saw rey standing behind her

She again pushed his hand

Taani shouted: leave me I said leave me what do u want from me

Rey: taani I ...

Taani said angrily: stop it Mr Shinghania I know that we are not real husband and wife and I have no right to interfere in ur matters and u also have no right to interfere in mine so just leave me

Taani was about to leave from there when rey pulled her back angrily taani tried to free himself but all in vein

Rey: so u think that we are not real husband and wife so I can do and say nothing to u so listen Mrs Shinghania we are real husband and wife for 6 months and I have all the rights of a real husband on u till the 6 months I am ur husband u understand and as I have rights on u, u also have rights on me

Taani: please let me go and tried to free her

Rey: do u really want to go taani I don't think so u love me as I love u and today u have gave me the proof that u have fallen in love with me

Taani looked up in reys eyes with questions in her eyes and rey new that this time the questions are really important but for time being he doesn't want to give answer to any question all he wanted to do was to kiss her

he hole taani his hand was on taani back and pulled her toward him and bent down and kissed her on her neck taani move her face a side to gave him better excess taani was heartbeat increased when rey kissed her on the neck

Taani was about to move again but rey pulled her back and this time her back hit rey rey moved toward her and kissed her on her neck with reys touch taani closed her eyes and clutches her cloths rey kept on giving her wet kissing on her neck still shoulder taani moaned in pleasure

Rey hold taani tighten his hold on her and pressed her body on his as he had waited for this time for so long and he will never let this time go and kissed her on her cheek and neck and shoulder and went on kissing her taani was enjoying the moment

Taani pushed rey back as she was feeling shy

Taani started taking backward steps as she was feeling shy so she wanted to run away from there but our hero rey was not going to lose this opportunity so he started taking steps toward taani

Rey pulled taani toward him by her neck and kissed her lips snd taani responded immediately as she wanted this kiss badly she wanted the assurance that rey loves her it looks like all a beautiful dream and she was afraid of losing rey

Rey hold on taani by her shoulders

Rey: say it taani that u love me say it

Taani: I love u rey I love u

Then the rain became more heavy but rey didn't wanted to let this so he hold taani in his arms and moved toward the cabin

Rey moved toward the cabin with taani in his arms and opened the cabin door and pushed it shut with his leg 

he went toward the bed and placed taani on the bed and came close to her taani breath quickened as she knew what was on the way

so guys here i end

and if u want next update early so comment as the next update will be on page 74

please comment and hit like 

Edited by flicka - 23 May 2013 at 2:25am

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

humeiya12falgunirajparasherryllvrinda-fanSidni98shivkushpradeepikadildostidance09taarey1Alexandrite91praja010196padmaja19NodduNikki_sssruthisdas1027prachiagrawalmymy_taareyattractioncresc6129parulsarchita358-sanjy-taareyfanbmminiDEWillyWonkasweet_angel09hima_crazyD3fanBubblie1490nina.taareysangee_mananraveena1shanya8shubhi_taareypritii_20ZiyaGautamholicVrindaroxzlechu10--BabyBean--tharu01rabitaareykriti094taareylover14taarey-foreveraishapiesona_taareykhyati2000priyal_TaaReydoll_dimplesamiha_taareyKunwar_AJSlovelypriyaasmamembersonakshiguptavibhaaashiksha_03sadaf_5shamanbkredroses123InfiniteFlame-Fam_TaaReY-velvetrosecutedolllltamanna-azaanNidaJavidTaaRey.-Soumya-.foreverlazyEternalStars.taani.priya1997.AriSe.To.LoVe.-Dreaming...cuppypie121Mon_trLavender_Lunaraddhi-GoluGudiya-dh19crazy2012..juhi..Mohit_monayaArbitrator.miss_neha...Natasha...dynamic_dollAmitz.GibboreAnysiaajavedchand91--taareylove---Breezy.2111_shweta

shamanbk IF-Dazzler
shamanbk
shamanbk

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it, such a hot episode
I hope it's not a dream, Taani and Rey become one
please update soon and pm me

Edited by shamanbk - 23 May 2013 at 8:59am

flicka

Lavender_Luna IF-Rockerz
Lavender_Luna
Lavender_Luna

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
guys... main itni choti bacchi hu...Tongue
nd tum log mujhe bigaad doge seriously...LOL
kahaan jaake roka yaar...Embarrassed
aur uss nikki ki bacchi...Angry
uska kya?
uski kya story hai actually nd rey usse q kiss krne waala tha?Confused
bt seriously i njoyed yaar!!!Embarrassed
maine itna expect nahi kiya...LOL
ek toh garmi ka mausam hai 45degrees ki garmi hai yahaa...LOL
accha hua... baarish tha...ROFL
nways... love u di 4 dis update...Hug muah!!!
and aapne phir se suspense chodd diya...Tongue
ab pata nhi kab tak wait krna padega!!!Confused
hmmph...!!!Stern Smile

Edited by hima_taarey - 23 May 2013 at 2:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flickaMohit_monaya

Go to top