Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

taarey: the Shinghania's Ridge thread 2 link added (Page 4)

flicka Goldie
flicka
flicka

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

Rey and taani got married simply without sangeet and other traditions because rey had to return home as soon as possible (and even rey could not delay the marriage because of the custody case)

But before marriage Sharon made rey promise that they will spend their suhag raat in their house(Sharon and swayam's) so now rey had to fulfill his promise so they stayed the night there

Sharon took taani to a master room which was arranged by flowers and candles for their suhag raat shaorn made taani sit on the bed arranged with flowers and arranged her lehenga she was really happy for her sister

Sharon: I am really happy for u

Taani: thank's sharon but in heart she feels like hell and if she stay a little more in this bag like dress than she will die she have to get rid of it the weight of this stupid dress is even more than her own weight

When rey entered in the room Sharon left and rey locked the door and taani immediately stood from the bed and went to the washroom to change the bridle dress and she put on a night gown and came out side rey had already removed the decoration which was done for there suhag raat

Rey: you sleep on bed I will sleep on sofa

Taani: ok

Rey went to change his dress and he also changed into night dress and came and laid on sofa

After some time they both fell asleep

At midnight taani was screaming in her dream rey woke up and went to taani and woke her up she was tumbling with fear when she saw rey sitting in front of her she hugged him unconsciously in fear rey also hugged after sometime rey broke the hug and they both were feeling embarrassed rey gave taani water to drink

Rey: everything is fine try to sleep saying this rey went to the sofa rey fell asleep but taani could not sleep so he went to the window and started looking outside thinking about something

After sometime rey woke up and saw taani standing near the window so he when to her

Rey: are u ok

Taani: hmm

Rey: so why aren't u sleeping is everything ok

Taani: yes

Form sometime they remained quiet and kept on looking outside after some time taani asked

Taani: why u do not want to married in real u can settle ur life that way

Rey: I am not ready for any kind of relationship right know relationship only bring pain and misery

Taani: why r u so scared of relationships u certainly have some desires that u want to fulfill

Rey rudely replied: a man should be able to control his emotions and desires and I do not want to talk on that topic again do u understand

Taani: you have obviously given a lot of thought  to controlling ur nature and desire ……… or u do not have any

Rey became furious and said yes I have desires and pulled taani in a furious kiss after breaking the kiss rey continued

Rey: and I know how to control my desires and take it as a lesson and never try to mess with me otherwise the consequences will be bad and it's just a trailer of that consequence and left taani standing there like a statue 

Rey went to the sofa and laid there and closed his eyes and thought what did I do and why did I wanted to go on kissing her rey what u did was wrong u should not have behaved that way what u have done is wrong when u promised her that no harm will be done to her on that condition she agreed to marry u you have to control ur anger and u have to say sorry to her

On the other hand taani's full body was tumbling with the new kind of emotions which she had never experienced before she was not in the normal state so she went to bed and closed her eyes thinking about the emotions she just experienced

They both fell asleep thinking about the same thing

In the morning someone knocked on the door and taani woke up with a jerk (jhatka) and immediately went to rey and woke him up and asked him to move on bed because someone is on the door

Rey moved to bed and taani went to open the door Sharon was standing outside with a tray which consist of two cup of cofee she said good morning to both rey and taani and said that the breakfast is ready so after getting ready they should came down stairs for breakfast

Taani went to washroom to get ready she was wearing a red saree( imagine the saree that taani was wearing in the formal party that was given to d3 team)

Rey looked at her and got lost in her beauty

After breakfast they both left for Shinghania Ridge

Rey have been driving for an hour and in this time period rey and taani both have not talked to each other rey knew that taani is upset with last night incident so rey broke the silence between them

Rey: wo actually I taani looked toward rey

Rey: wo I am sorry (it was really difficult for rey to say sorry because he have never said it)

Taani said: sorry about what with a confused expresion

Rey: actually about what happened last night

Taani cut rey in between and said I do not want to talk about it

Rey: look please try to understand that we cannot go on fighting like that because it will rise the complication in our life so stop this cat and mouse game and can't we just be friends

Taani thought for a while and said I think…………………

The end of chapter 2 and no promo for this chapter 

please guys comment

Edited by flicka - 07 April 2013 at 11:33am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidni98vrinda-fanshivkushRoshuluvtaareytaareybigfanminiDEsdas1027iluvrainaartiNoddushubhi_taareypritii_20ZiyaGautamholicVrindaroxzshriya_taareycresc6129Bubblie1490-sanjy-priyal_TaaReyaparabosecarmellechu10taarey-foreverdoll_dimplekriti094taareylover14gowri_amylove_taareyrabitaareyshiksha_03sadaf_5dews100asmamemberkhyati2000samiha_taareynithi_newlifesonakshiguptaforeverlazyshamanbk-Fam_TaaReY-redroses123InfiniteFlame-Dreaming...taani.priya1997sirivalli.tShubh007Mohit_monayaArbitrator.miss_nehaMissu_TR-Elysian-dh19raddhi--taareylove---chand91.StarDust.Anysia...Natasha...dynamic_dollAmitz.GibboreViji.Chandrananonymous.mepatie

--taareylove--- IF-Sizzlerz
--taareylove---
--taareylove---

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
res-
unres- 
 awesome dear

Edited by taareylove - 12 April 2013 at 3:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flicka

Viji.Chandran IF-Sizzlerz
Viji.Chandran
Viji.Chandran

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
nw the stry turnd mre intrstng..
update soon

flicka

Pri.taarey.fan Senior Member
Pri.taarey.fan
Pri.taarey.fan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Wow .Its Super Awesome.. Plzz update it soon & plz pm to me also. waitng for the next update.

flicka

dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
totally different concept.
nice start.
do cont. soon and thanks for the pm.

flicka

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Omg I love the concept to the core, its a totally different story and I love rancher lol. They all are sovhard working and sexy lol. Love the first chapter. U are an amazing writer plz continue soon

flicka

taani.priya1997 IF-Dazzler
taani.priya1997
taani.priya1997

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i loved the aggressiveness and the understanding of the story.

flicka

dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
loved it dear.
do cont. soon.

flicka

Go to top