Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

taarey: the Shinghania's Ridge thread 2 link added (Page 31)

samiha_taarey Goldie
samiha_taarey
samiha_taarey

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
1st of all kan pakar kar srry 4 commenting sooo late... it was just beyond on awsome update... the dresses were really cool nd taarey romance...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed hayee tum marhi dalogi... it was really hot... bt ye Rey ki gf!!!! Uff I just hate her...Angry bt I really wander wht was the vow Rey took!!! I think neha nd his gf know about this along with vicky... just dyeing to read the nxt update...plz plz plz do it soon...

Edited by samiha_taarey - 04 May 2013 at 2:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flicka

paruls Senior Member
paruls
paruls

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome, awesome update !! Clap Clap Oh ! So that's what Rey meant by u r my wife and u can't teach. That was a brilliant touch !! Clap Clap Absolutely loved the confusion that Taarey had during the time Taani said yes for riding. Aww Taani is totally in love with Rey (thinking about baby and all ) and I guess all the pretending is now starting to seem real to her. It was very sweet and romantic of Rey to come pick Taani up at school ,  to buy a riding dress for her and to spend the whole day selecting a mare for Taani. Absolutely loved the Taarey scene with the mare ( teaching riding) . Oh so Vicky knows taarey are pretending . Shocked Intrigued to know what vow Rey has taken ( I guess neha knows about it too. ) . The Taarey scene at enchanted place was HOT Blushing and now who is Nicky and why is everyone behaving so cold towards Taani. Taani ignoring Rey was great !! Clap Clap

flicka

flicka Goldie
flicka
flicka

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7

Rey: why r u ignoring me and hold taani by the shoulder and jerked her what does u think of urself

Taani tried to free herself

Taani shouted: leave me

Rey yelled in anger: I will not, not until u tell me the reason

Taani pushed rey by force and ran outside she thought neha will be there and rey will not behave like that in front of her but her bad luck neha and Rahul were not in the house she was alone with rey

Rey came after her with a smile on his face

Rey: so u think that u can ran from me but not this time u have ignored me for the past whole week but not anymore

Ray started taking steps toward taani and taani felt scared she does not know but she felt something is going to happen

All she knew was that She have to ran away from rey but she was even scared to take one step she was rooted to the ground the time she has spent with rey she find out one thing about rey that he will get anything what he wants by hook or by crook

Rey: now will u tell me why u were ignoring me

Taani begged: please let me go I don't know why I was ignoring u

Rey: u know the answer tell me i want the answer not ur excuses

Saying this he pulled taani close to him

Rey: so u will not tell me why are u ignoring me

Taani was unable to answer her heart beat increased due to the closeness and her breath was coming fast seeing her condition rey pulled her more close to him

He does not know why but he enjoyed seeing his effect on her he wrapped his hand around her taani was not in her sense all she knew was she had to stop it but didn't had the courage to stop it or she does not want to stop it

He looked toward her lips with a questioning look but didn't got the answer he was looking for so he kissed on her eyes she closed her eyes by the touch of him and her breath got heavy he kissed her other eye then he kissed on her both cheeks one by one then he moved toward her neck and started placing wet kisses on her neck taani clutches in his shirt for support he looked up and saw her expression and smiled at her innocence but now he couldn't control his desire he took her in his arms while kissing her on the neck and moved toward the room he closed the room door on the way with his feet and placed taani on the bed and came over her he bent toward her and found her lips and kissed her she instantly surrendered he teased her lips open and his searching tongue moved into the warm darkness of her mouth his hands tightened on her and when she responded back the kiss with same passion he couldn't control himself the control that had left broke

Taani came back to her senses and pushed rey and tried to get up bur rey was not in the mood to stop he pulled taani back and pulled her head toward his and found her lips his lips wooing her without moving his lips from hers he rolled her on to her back and covered her body with insistent urgency of his his demanding lips not only demanded her submission but also made it abundantly clear that he want her response her participation to match his insistent demands in no time taani's hand moved toward rey's back to toward hi hairs and taani responded back to his kiss

Rey left her lips and touched her ears, her eyes her throat and moved purposefully toward the hardened rise of her breast

Taani came back to her senses and knew that its wrong she is not the girl he loved he had a girlfriend and it's all wrong she is his wife just on contract

Taani yelled: no rey please stop no

Taani was crying rey lifed his head and saw taani crying he rolled away from taani and without saying anything he left from the room in anger it was visible on rey's face that he was angry with taani

Taani kept on crying she does not knew but it hurted her she kept on crying

Neha and Rahul came back Rahul was really excited and wanted to tell taani everything he done so he went to the room followed by neha, neah also wanted to talk to taani they went inside the room and saw taani crying

Rahual had no idea what happened ran toward taani

Rahul: mom kya hoa ap ro kyu rahay ho

Taani hugged Rahul tightly and started sobbing badly right now she needed someone but Rahul was too small for that neha came toward taani and Rahul she asked Rahul to leave Rahul did not wanted to leave but he had to

Taani and neha talk that will be suspense but after that taani realized that she is wrong and she had to say sorry to rey

Taani tried to talk to rey but now rey was ignoring her he doesnot wanted to talk to her because of rey avoiding behavior taani was getting hurt and she was not been able to understand her own emotion after finding out the reason of rey not getting married and the truth of his girlfriend

Taani was getting frustrated so she decided that she should gave her feeling a thought and for that she needs to be alone

Taani took Sky from the ranch as now taani was a good rider so the ranch workers allowed taani to take the horse alone rey and Vicky were not there

When rey and Vicky came back they saw Sky coming with speed toward the ranch and there was no rider on Sky

Rey anryily: sky ko kis ne akalay chora hai

Ranch worker: but taani madam sky ko le ke gait hi

rey: what r u out of ur mind why id u let her go alone now rey was scared and ran toward Sky

Rey: sky where is taani

the end

please comment

Edited by flicka - 05 May 2013 at 2:06am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

humeiya12aria_taareyTanHa-VruShanvrinda-fanvrimar41taareySidni98shivkushliyaliyataarey1taareybigfanbubblysifugeshiga54Miss_Anonymouspadmaja19NodduattractionnagutaareyNikki_ssdas1027sweet_angel09Bubblie1490shriya_taareynina.taareyparulsarchita358-sanjy---coco--shubhi_taareypritii_20ZiyaGautamholicVrindaroxztaarey-foreverrabitaareytharu01anuradha5879doll_dimpleReyansh23aishapieaparabosecarmelasmamembersamiha_taareykriti094taareylover14gowri_amysona_taareykhyati2000nithi_newlife-Ishika-vibhaaasonakshiguptashiksha_03ABCDesiGirl93velvetroseAsha_Tackerredroses123InfiniteFlame-Fam_TaaReY-radhu-taareyforeverlazychinudollytaani.priya1997-Dreaming...Crucio.NidaJavidTaaRey.-Soumya-.Shubh007Mon_trArbitrator.-GoluGudiya-dh19Lavender_LunaraddhiMissu_TR...Natasha...dynamic_dollAnysia--taareylove---chand91Amitz.GibboresaltaViji.Chandran.PixieBunnie.

-Ishika- Goldie
-Ishika-
-Ishika-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
ok first 1 amazing man the romance was wow want another aeq in which taarey full romance 
It was awesome waiting for the updatedSmile

Edited by Ishika_Taarey - 05 May 2013 at 3:17am

flicka

tharu01 Goldie
tharu01
tharu01

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
loved it alottt...Heart.its rly nice ..so waiting 4 the next part..i guess next part is where taani is in d hospital...

flicka

hima_crazyD3fan Senior Member
hima_crazyD3fan
hima_crazyD3fan

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Awsome yr..!! Luved the concept and the story is jzt gong too gud..!! U r a awsome writer dear..!! Update soon n do pm me plzz..!!

flicka

.PixieBunnie. IF-Stunnerz
.PixieBunnie.
.PixieBunnie.

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
uff...so hot update...but ab kya??taani kaha gai??

flicka

samiha_taarey Goldie
samiha_taarey
samiha_taarey

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
awsome yar... it was freaking hot... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedluvd it to the core...Heart Heart Heart bt neha ne taani ko kya kaha!!! akhir ye Rey ki gf ka raj hai kya!!!!!... eagerly waiting 4 the nxt update... plz plz plz update asap...

Edited by samiha_taarey - 05 May 2013 at 12:23pm

Go to top