Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flicka thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

sorry but will pm tomorrow sorry for that  

Chapter 8

When rey and Vicky came back they saw Sky coming with speed toward the ranch and there was no rider on Sky

Rey angrily: sky ko kis ne akalay chora hai

Ranch worker: but taani madam sky ko le ke gait hi now rey was scared and ran toward Sky

Rey: sky where is taani

He took thunderbolt his favorite fastest horse and Vicky took Sky sky showed them the way they reached and saw taani lying on the ground unconscious

Rey didn't even waited for thunderbolt to stop but jumped from the running horse and fell on the ground and got hurt but he didn't care about his wounds and ran toward the figure that was lying on the floor

Rey: taani wake up taani

But no response from taani till then Vicky came near them and saw taani condition she was badly hurt it looks like that she had fallen from sky badly and falling from a running horse is dangerous it can take ur life so he understood what rey was going through

Vicky checked for taani's heart beat and was relieved to see that her heart was still beating but taani condition told him clearly that there is a lot of danger if they didn't hurry

Just then the other ranch worker bring the car without caring about anyone presence rey moved toward taani's lips and kissed her giving her the promise that he will save her no matter what

Vicky: rey I think we should take taani to the hospital

Without saying anything rey took taani in his hand and took her to the car Vicky followed rey and asked rohan and abhi to take back the horses and inform in the house what had happened

Rey and Vicky took taani to the hospital taani was in the ICU her condition was really critical doctor said that they are trying they should pray for her

Rey was crying badly he was cursing himself Vicky had find some footprints where taani was lying so he know that in taani's accident there is someone's hand in it but he thought it might be best that he doesn't tell rey about that now because he is already hurt

Vicky moved toward rey

Vicky: rey everything will be fine she will be ok just trust God but rey hugged Vicky tightly

Rey: it's all my fault Vicky I shouldn't have married I put her life in danger I am a very bad person

Vicky had not expected this reaction from rey he was shocked and worried about rey because it's the first time that rey was behaving like that rey had never behaved that way he is always strong and never shows his emotion even if he is hurt badly but today the rey he was sitting with was a totally different rey

Vicky:no rey u r not a bad person u did this for Rahul u wanted him to have a good future

Rey while sobbing: and for that I put her life in danger I love her Vicky I can't see her like that Vicky it hurts I wish I was in her place Vicky I don't want to lose her

Now Vicky understand it's not rey talking it's the fear of losing his loved one again who is talking and Vicky was happy to know that at least rey has excepted his feelings

Vicky: its ok rey everything is fine she will be good soon rey I think we should call her family

Rey looked toward Vicky : I think u r right I will

Vicky cut him in between: no u wait here I will call them just give me there number

Rey gave Vicky Sharon and swayam number and Vicky went from there to call Sharon

Rey have een sitting there thinking about what happened between them a week before a smile creep on his face but just then the doctor came out

Rey went to the doctor

Rey in worried tone: doctor how is she is she ok what happened to her how I she now??????????

Doctor: relax Mr Shinghania she is out of danger but her condition is really critical we need to do X-rays and some test to find out her exact situation in the meantime u can meet her and please try that she does not take stress it's bad for her

Doctor went from there and rey went to taani's ward taani was sleeping he went near her and took her hand in his and kissed her and tears from reys eyes fell on taani's hand this was enogh to wake taani up

Taani looked toward rey with a confused expression

And took away her hand from rey with a jerk but she was also confused with the feeling which she was feeling when rey was holding her hand

Taani: who r u? and what r u doing here? Where am I? and where is my sister and jiju?

Rey moved toward taani unable to believe whatever taani is saying is true but taani got scared

Taani: look stay away from me I haven't done anything to u leave me otherwise I will scream

Rey: taani what r u talking about I am ur husband why will I hurt u

Taani was more confused: husband?????? But I am not married?

Rey was also worried now

Rey: taani stop talking like u don't know me I know that I hurt u but that does not mean that u can do this with me if u r trying to make me fool with ur jokes then I should tell u that I am not that fool

Taani: what are u talking about husband? Joke? Taani tried to stress on her brain and fainted

Rey got scared by taani's sudden condition the doctor asked rey to leave doctor checked taani and came out still then Vicky also came back after calling taani's sister to inform her about the incident he went to bring taani's medicines which the doctor asked

Rey: doctor why did she fainted

Doctor: actually Mr Shinghania her head hit some where really bad and got injured really bad so I think she has forgotten her memory but I can't tell u how much damage is done I can only tell u that ater I get the test results and yeah please call the family she knows I think they are the only ones now who can help u in her recovery

The next day Sharon and swayam reached there and taani decided that she will go with them as she didn't wanted to stay here as she feels weird and every time rey comes in her room her heart beat increases and she does not know the reason for that and that thing was making her really uncomfortable

Doctor tald them that its best that they do not try to make her remember her past for one month as her brain needs to recover from the injury and if they tried to make her remember her past few months that will put stress on her brain and that can be dangerous

So Sharon and swayam decided that it's best that they take her with them for a month it will keep her away from the memory of her past few months and that's best for her  rey couldn't do anything about that he was just seeing taani leaving going away from her life and he doesn't now that will he ever return

Rey wake up with a jerk and was sweating badly the only word that was coming out of his mouth was taani he looked around and saw his room and it was just a bad dream but he had to bre sure of that so he got from bed and moved toward taani's room scared if that was true and if he didn't find taani there what will he do

He opened the door that connects his and taani's room and went inside and saw taani sleeping peacefully on the bed his feet's took him without his realization to taani's bed he saw the angle sleeping but tears of happiness came out of his eyes that he had not lost her he sat on the bed beside her and kept on watching his angle while she was sleeping  he kissed her on the forehead just to give himself assurance that she is here she is with him then he realized that he should go back to his room but as he walked toward his room taani opened her eyes and smiled

Promo

i hope u all like the update i know many of u r angry with me nut as i got time i write it and as i told u that this update is going to be a little senti and that was the reason that i was not updating this part but hope that u are ok with the end and promo please comment

Edited by flicka - 10 years ago
paruls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow !! That was a roller- coaster update!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 I was so scared for Tani and Taarey, but was first shocked and then relieved that nothing had happened to Taani. 😳 But in his dreams Rey said someone had harmed Taani, so does Rey have enemies. And Vicky said Rey lost love again, so did Rey love someone else before who maybe died. 

Looking at the promo pictures seems like it is going to be romantic and maybe Rey will try to push Taani away .
patie thumbnail
me likey ur update 😃 promo is awsm
samiha_taarey thumbnail
res/ unres 
it was a dream!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲 tumne sach much jan nikal di thi...😆😆😆 awsome update amy...👏👏👏👏👏 dream sequence was really very emotional 😭😭😭bt atleast dream mai hi sahi rey ne admit to kiya tht he luvs taani... 😳 nd after the dream part when rey went 2 taani's room nd kissed her forehead to assure himself tht she is fine tht part was also very sweet yar... bt not fare ha tumne promo wala scene update nehi kiya!!!!!!😔😔😔  ab uss scene k liye kab tak tarpaoge!!!!😭😭😭 nd the banners indicate something big is going to happen!!!! par usse pehle plzzz taarey romance wala part jaldi update karo plz plz plz...
Edited by samiha_taarey - 10 years ago
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear!
thank god it was just a dream
is it that Rey ki jis se shaadi ho gi that girl's life will be in anger that's why he dint want to marry 😕
btw whose involved in Taani's accident...Rey's gf?
looking forward to the next update
continue soon nd thanx for the pm 😊
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing i swear love your work
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome update
seriously heart wrenching the pain Rey was going through losing Taani
please update soon
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
waiting waiting... update was superb and promo was also too good and it is makig the wait impossible amy
Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow update!!
Thank god it was a dream... I was scared!!
Loved rey's acceptance to his feelings...
Please update soon!!
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update and the promo is also looking very promising and thanx for the pm