Frequent Posters

dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it dear.
do cont. soon.
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome please concept, please continue soon.
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update, do cont soon
love_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice dear
continue it soon๐Ÿ˜Š
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter two was amazing Rey kissing Taani out of anger wow plz continue soon
samiha_taarey thumbnail
awsome update yar... I really luvd it... bt why there is no promo!!!...๐Ÿ˜” plz plz plz do update soon... eagerly waiting 4 ur nxt update...
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow yaar u hav really diff stry n i luv it 
taarey r official couple now n thr share 
thr 1st kiss also nice whr is promo thanks 
for PM n do put nxt prt soon n yeah do PM me again kk 
khyati2000 thumbnail
awesome update
no promo :(
no problem but please update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved it =)
flicka thumbnail

Chapter 3

Taani thought for a while and said

Taani: I think we should not be friends because it will bring complications in your life and u do not want complications (said that in taunting way)

Rey: what kind of complications in a playful voice

Taani knew what he means by that question (rey meant will she fall in love with him that kind o complication)

Taani with attitude: you might not be able to control ur natural desires and emotion and it will create problem for both of us so it's good if we only talk when required

Rey became angry and said: hmm ...attitude ha its good to have attitude but its better if u avoid giving attitude to me otherwise it will be bad for u

Taani replied angrily: I am not giving u attitude and I do not knew the reason why in this big world u only got me to marry u no no no it's not a normal marriage it's a business deal

Rey: so u r already regretting ur decision

Taani: no I am not regretting my decision but ur's

Rey: what decision

Taani: of not taking a real wife

Rey: I think I already told u the answer to that question and it's better If we do not talk about it again

Taani: it will be much much much better if we do not talk to each other at all and try to avoid each other

Rey angrily: yeah I also think it's better

Taani thought that all man r alike they only think that women are toys in there hand some like karan (taani's ex fianc)  think that they are there property so they can play with their emotions and some like him and looked towards rey think that they are using material for them so that they can have what they want

Taani and rey did not talk to each other in their remaining 5 hour drive  

When they reached Shinghania's Ridge taani was sleeping because she got tired so rey looked at her and saw the her cute face and smiled she looks so cute and beautiful while sleeping rey thought and tried to pick her up so that he can take her to the room because he did not wanted to wake her up from her sleep but when he put her arms around her taani woke up and they had an eye lock of 5 minutes and taani came back to her senses

Taani: what do u think u r doing

Rey feeling guilty: wo wo'''. I thought because he was continuously glaring at her

Taani: u thought what

Rey became angry by taani's rude behavior: I was just trying to help u ok u were sleeping and I thought that

Taani cuts rey in between and said: what did u thought that u can do anything u want

Rey in angry tone: I was just trying to help what is wrong with u

Taani also in angry tone: I do not need ur help and pushed rey and got out of the car

Just then a servant came outside rey do not want to show the servants that they have been fighting so he clam himself down and smiled and so did taani

Rey to the servant: neha take ur mistress to her room she is very tired I am going on the ranch I have some work

Rey to taani: sleepwell sweetheart and pecks on her cheek

Rey leaves taani and neha the servant

Neha was really excited to see taani when rey had told them that he is marring the workers became really happy because they are like a family to rey

Neha: welcome madam to the Shinghania Manson

Taani: is it not the Shinghania's Ridge

Neha smiled: yes madam it is but this house is called Shinghania Manson

They were walking while taking neha opened a door and taani went in there was a big sitting area and at the end two doors neha opened one of the door and taani saw a master bedroom it was beautiful like nothing she has ever seen it was a very big room and a terrace was attached to this room taani opened the terrace door which was of glass  and walked and stand there looking the view taani can see the beautiful scene of green mountains and the scene of sun set behind the mountain and the red and orange rays of sun covering the background of mountain was mind blowing it looked like the most beautiful scene she had ever seen in her life she wanted to stay like this forever but she was feeling tired so she moved inside the room

Neha: miss u take rest if u need anything u can call me

Taani: yes I need something

Neha: what madam

Taani: please stop calling me miss and madam u can call me taani

Neha: ok miss oh sorry taani

Neha left and taani went to the washroom and got changed and went to bed while sleeping she was thinking what is wrong with her karan cheated her but why is she getting angry on rey may be she is too tired all these things that are presently happening in her life are very complicated for her

Taani promised herself whatever is the reason of her frustration she should be clam in front of rey the reason of their marriage is Rahul rey's nephew so she should do what she is here to do she decided that she will not fight will rey again suddenly her eyes fell on a door she thought what's that door for but she was to tired even to think more and fell asleep

Taani woke up around 9 at night when she heard a knock on the door

Neha came inside and said: madam dinner is ready rey sir will be here any minute

Taani smiled

Neha remembered: oh sorry taani

Taani: ok I am coming for dinner

Taani got ready and went to the living area just than rey entered in the house he didn't saw taani and went straight to the room after 15 minutes he came back after getting freshened and saw taani sitting in the living room reading a book he knew that they have to behave like newly wed's otherwise the servants will know that there is something wrong

He when to taani

Rey: hi sweetheart and kissed on her forehead taani smiled (she also know the reason why rey is behaving like that)

Taani: hi darling

Rey sit with taani just than neha entered because she needed the glasses from living room so to show neha rey put his arm around taani and pulled her towards him so taani crashed on reys chest she was shocked by rey's sudden behavior she was about to say something when she saw neha standing there so she looked at rey and adjusted her head on reys chest and kissed him on the cheek

Neha went from there and they restore their original position feeling embarrassed after sometime the dinner was ready and they went to dining area and started eating dinner when taani remember something

Taani: rey where is Rahul

Rey: he is sleeping

Taani: what and I could not get to meet him

Just than neha entered with pasta plate

Neha: wo actually you were sleeping and Rahul was also tired so I thought it might be best if u meet tomorrow

Taani smiled: its ok neha

They finished their food taani tried to help neha but she refused to take her help

Neha: u r newly wed so u should take care of ur husband and forget about the house for 3 months and enjoy the life with ur husbad

Taani blushed at the word husbad

Just then rey came to the kitchen

Rey: taani I am tired so let's go to room I want to sleep

Taani felt embarrassed and her head dropped because she knew that neha was giving her I told u smile

Than taani and rey walked toward their room they opened the door of the living area taani went towards the room in which she slept earlier and rey followed her

So the end of chapter 3 here I hope u like it please comment

Edited by flicka - 11 years ago