Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post, Sumi. Everything you have said is so right. Bringing Mohit and bashing him just because some do not like him is so pathetic. He has got nothing to do with the show. These were the members who spoiled the IPK forum and they are here too, to ruin this forum. No one needs to prove that they are Sanaya fans. The least we expect is to respect her personal life. It is none of anyone's business here what she does in her personal life. So hate him, then learn to ignore, like we ignore such losers. Agree with you also, that Farhaan needs time. Though he may not be new as far as facing the camera is concerned, he is new to TV. The makers are not fools. There is a reason they have cast him.   
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Agree Sri . I hope Mod do something in this matter...because,I don't think only 'Warning level' is enough for them.

Look some of the post Joseph they are saying they dont care Modes &warnings they will do what they want.I wish Modes will react quicly in this matter &take proper action against them. Edited by P.Srinivas - 11 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice post sumi... Though i'll stick to what i had earlier said dat Farhan needs to improve as an actor.. n he has to, this is giving opinion but bashing is a different thing n criticism to some level is tolerable too..
But personal attacks on actors is just not accepted be it any actor... 

when i come here i find more bashers, anti-Sanaya fans den the true fans.. n dats sad!