A DESPERATE plea from a fellow fangirl.. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by princessunara

resss Sumi i will be back!! <3

saw u were gonna post and had to look it.. but gotta go for now!
:D

Ok 100% agree with u!! there is always two sides to a coin.. and the first side is as u mentioned, that every time some1 has a gripe with the story or the actor stop jumping to their throats and term it as bashing!!
there is a fine line b/w actual nonconstructive bashing to airing a valid genuine concern which can be termed as constructive criticism!

As for this mentality of dragging Mohit and bashing him whenever FK is criticized is EFFING ANNOYING!!

understand FK means nothing to Sanaya while Mohit means the world to her! so if u r a genuine fan of Sanaya u would stop dragging him in here where he has nothing to do! (and now i am not asking u to love him jsut cz Sanaya does. that is too much to ask., but u can at least ignore him if u don't like him right? so do at least that for Sanaya!)

Now the other side.. the scattered handful who seem too find nothing but reasons to crib, whine and repetitively post the very same thing!
let it be! give it a rest for a while!! jsut cz u want the male lead to be replaced it won't happen! every actor at some point is new. and all of them work from there on to become the seasoned actors they will eventually be! let him have some time! eery single day he has improved! and that is such a good point!
and as for the show, every takes some time like a month or two to settle down.., so for the sake of Sanaya let us be patient!!

And finally everyone here who r genuinely giving their point of views are Sanaya fans!
So accept that a fellow member who also loves the same celebrity as u do has a different opinion..

So give every one a chance..

nice topic Sumi 🤗 n awww don't disappear again.. and don't let them get to u and have ur say around here!!

and well if anyone needs a certificate, Sumi is a Sanaya fan even before i knew Sanaya existed! And she has stuck by Sanz all this time.. So don't pick on her please! (just asking before it happens) 😳
aww sunnara this is such a fab post 🤗especially the last two  lines ❤️...
even i got a little carried away  (and that is because honestly i want the best for our girl) ...and if u say it that way even one feels like giving it a rest... the mud slinging just aggravates things  ...my only intention to make the posts that i did  was that in the recent past we've seen a lot of creatives keeping a check on the feedback that's on IF...if one only has good things to say how would they know what exactly works and doesn't... ...abt farhaan i still stand by what i said but will surely give it a rest for a while... if voicing ur opinion could make a difference  what's the harm  afterall this forum gives u a platform to do exactly that... ...
Edited by ght_sajan - 10 years ago
@PreciousPearl
Thank you for saying what is on a lot of minds.  I too tend to stay away from the forum, just read and move on. 
I specially like ..."...Just imagine how Sanaya would feel if people target those people who are dear to her..? Would she like it? "

Very well written post. 👏 👏 👏 Totally agree wid you... Peoples should be understand these points... before passing their rude comments abt some1. Loved your these Points...

* If someone is saying that 'This XYZ actor needs to improve,. This XYZ story needs to pick up/is not clicking'..  THIS , my friend, is in NO WAY to be termed as BASHING..! 😳It is a viewpoint which should be either respectfully agreed or disagreed..!

* But here I have noticed that people start being harsh if someone points this out and I have seen it getting quite dirty when people start being personal and judgmental..!

* There is NO NEED to put down OTHERS to glamorize ONE.. Every actor/actress is special in their own ways.. Some are new so they need TIME to grow as actors..We ALL love Sanaya..!!! YES.. We ALL do..! ❤️  But to put down OTHER actors and compare them is where the injustice strikes..

* Just imagine how Sanaya would feel if people target those people who are dear to her..? Would she like it? :/

I feel...those are few...but,problem is they are so much active here... that's the reason,Forum is losing a peaceful environment... 

Its a good post.But I dont think it will make any change bcz i have seen many post like this in this forum recent times but the same people are still repeating it again.People can criticize FK  either positive or negative way but dragging mohit name in this forum is totally not acceptable.
Hope this post make some changes.
Nice post hun! To be honest, its the Sanaya fans who are defending Farhan. I haven't seen any of them putting Farhan down to make Sanaya look good...because that's not necessary, all the media articles are doing that any way. 

There are some genuine fans who are concerned about the show and don't like the show and I'm completely fine with them. I myself had doubts when the show first started. The problem is only with some of them...that most likely don't even watch the show and are actively wishing for it to do badly. They don't even like Sanaya but come to this forum looking for any negative topic and finding ways to take digs at Sanaya, her fans, Farhan and the show. That is what I consider pathetic, these despos need a life.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 10 years ago
good post!
but honestly i cant keep quiet seeing the 'very particular' people who we all know well bashing farhan on the basis of comparison with other actor ..i have seen many posts by the same people demanding to replace him or throw him out ,even people saying he doesn't deserve to work with sanaya .. let me tell m too on sanz side but degrading an actor jst like this is not my cup of tea ..nd if any fan from the other forum will come here nd spread rubbish nd will try to vent out all the frustration of failure of some 1 here ,i will not sit peacefully nd i dun care about getting WLs .. i do can differentiate b/w opinion nd taking digs out of jealousy nd frustration .. 
now coming to genuine sanz fans same like them i do not have very high words for farhan but hez showing growth nd will improve with time ..give some time nd required space to the story ,sanz, farhan  ,other wise rmote is there to switch if u cant sit with peace! 
Edited by OnepoundChic - 10 years ago
People are taking this too far I can't sit back and watch this at all not to mentions those fans don't care about other point of few either they always defend there favorite by insulting members here I don't care about getting WL these days the fanbase has push it too far.
Originally posted by ght_sajan

aww sunnara this is such a fab post 🤗especially the last two  lines ❤️...
even i got a little carried away  (and that is because honestly i want the best for our girl) ...and if u say it that way even one feels like giving it a rest... the mud slinging just aggravates things  ...my only intention to make the posts that i did  was that in the recent past we've seen a lot of creatives keeping a check on the feedback that's on IF...if one only has good things to say how would they know what exactly works and doesn't... ...abt farhaan i still stand by what i said but will surely give it a rest for a while... if voicing ur opinion could make a difference  what's the harm  afterall this forum gives u a platform to do exactly that... ...

thanks darling🤗
Sonu yaar i hardly meant it about ur post.. nah if u look around the forum u will see that there r a handful of people here who have made about 20 topics and every single one of them is negative..
and the way u told stuff is what should happen! indeed do tell it here when u feel when there is something amiss..
sensible people like u should post more often to balance out the psychos!! 😳

but yes give FK a little while to get in to his role..but do air any doubts and points to improve cz as u said it might indeed reach the PH and changes might take place in a positive way! :-) 

Nice post.It became habit  of some members brings Mohit name in this forum unecessarily  &bash him even he is not part of this show &forum.every one know who they are.I think mods should take serious action those members who brings other actors names in the forum. This is Sanaya show discuss about her acting there is noo need to bring other names in the forum.Some people trying to make  this forum  Ipk forum part2. Edited by P.Srinivas - 10 years ago
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Nice post.It became habit  of some members brings Mohit name in this forum unecessarily  &bash him even he is not part of this show &forum.every one know who they are.I think mods should take serious action those members who brings other actors names in the forum. This is Sanaya show discuss about her acting there is noo need to bring other names in the forum. Some people trying to make  this forum  Ipk forum part 2.

Agree Sri . I hope Mod do something in this matter...because,I don't think only 'Warning level' is enough for them.