Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Article regarding Na Bole Tum|Mod note p.3

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
http://wp.me/p3lJkH-TE

The article is a warning to watch the show at the given time slot and some more details  about the shows tracks

Thank you
Written update

<a Actually newsroom doesn't understand this TRP system in which good shows with emotions don't get TRPs.Na Bole Tum had the same response for Season 1 but after colors announcing they are ending Na Bole Tum there was a huge outcry which resulted In the show coming for an season 2 which has already gone on air but TRPs are the same like 1.9,1.8,2.2(Once upon a time miracle for the fans of the show) and this week it dropped to 1.6 which is not a major drop as it was the Holi week.But now IPL has begun and sorry to tell its fans that the show TRPs will drop to 1.2 as predicted by Shivangi Kumar who earlier predicted shows fates like Parichay,Sajda and more.But Shivangi also stated that when I see Na Bole Tum episodes on Daily Motion there is a huge number of people who watch the show online but if they continue that practice the show will not get enough TRPs to stay on Colors who is fluctuating as its shows like Sasural Simar Ka and especially Balika Badhu who are seeing TRPs drops every week. And we feel something suspicious is going on in Na Bole Tum since the shows story is moving very fast and everything that is a mystery is opened now actually nothing is left to open except why Addu is taking revenge from his Papa(Sautela Baap is popularly known as Mohan who was called that in the first three months) and Mama(Megha).We sincerely love the show but the fans have to watch it at the given time slot which is at Colors TV at 9:30pm(Mon-Fri). There were many bloopers in March which no one can't disagree like the changing cars colors,Holi celebrated on March 30 and many more.But bloopers can't effect the viewers but its loyal fans feel hurt some times seeing the ample of mistakes but there are some exceptions who get lost in the story so much that they don't observe the mistakes.We feel maybe the story is too modern for the Indian Television were there has to be Saas Bahu,sorry to tell that Saas Bahu shows only garner the no 1 show(Diya Aur Baati Hum).Sudhir Sharma did a big mistake by bringing Mohan and Megha together during IPL or was this a plan to wrap up the show by October for Big Boss 7. Actually to tell you the truth Na Bole Tum is a show which only needs 6 or 8 months to complete as the show will lose its touch after that and to note that when Mohan and Megha get reunited they can't bring in some twist which will disappoint fans like the riddhima track in season 1 which was the cause of the closure of the season 1 and we hope that Addu doesn't bring in some tricks in his sleeves which will make all viewers leave.We feel that Meghas character is slowly becoming normal from the previous dull character.Now it's left to viewers to tune into the show and save it other wise IPL aisa chakka maarega Jo pane Saath Na Bole Tum Ko le jaayega which shouldn't happen

One question raises up is Na Bole Tum ending soon

Newsroom

Edited by viegas - 06 April 2013 at 1:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljav1234veena456meghan27kunakshafan26Megher_Palokdsgirl

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for d WU Smile

After reading...its a mixed feelings...Whatever they ve written is true...so many watches it online...n seriously i wouldnt mind if its limited episodes...I dont like dragging...keep it simple n sweet like NBT flavour... Smile ...abt early ending only *sigh* !

Edited by Megher_Palok - 06 April 2013 at 1:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AVKY

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Link not opening...WU plz !

I put the written update
Thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Megher_Palok

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
well frankly speaking speaking you  should  stop posting such articles over here and creating panic     

if it is ending then it  is ending   

it is  better  to   see  show  with  a  good  story line  rather than  one  stretched  with  mu  

and  i  dont agree anything is resolved  

if  you  see lot  of  mu  have increased       and it will carry  on  even longer 

entire munna  track is left  

even  naviak  does not know about rimjhim 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenchathuSah1

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
First of all, nothing will happen to NBT. There are a lot of stuff to be shown, and secondly please edit the title as it's really scary. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AVKYmadhubansen

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

well frankly speaking speaking you  should  stop posting such articles over here and creating panic     

if it is ending then it  is ending   

it is  better  to   see  show  with  a  good  story line  rather than  one  stretched  with  mu  

and  i  dont agree anything is resolved  

if  you  see lot  of  mu  have increased       and it will carry  on  even longer 

entire munna  track is left  

even  naviak  does not know about rimjhim 

I am sorry but my intention is not to create panic but I am just sharing the article from the page
Thank you 
Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
A very wague article. To summarise it says while there are many online viewers, people watching the show on Colors at 9.30 seems dwindling. During IPL the prediction is a drop to 1.2.
The pace of the show gives a feeling that things are moving fast amd after MM reunite there will not be anything worthwhile to show. So urging all fans to watch at 9.30.

However this ending soon - they say is probably by October when BB starts.
A show like NBT can have content for 6-8 months and not beyond that.

This is in a nut shell. I wonder where these news come from.

The show has just begun and they have started talking of closure...very sad indeed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash2711madhubansenMeera_Ka_Mohan

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

First of all, nothing will happen to NBT. There are a lot of stuff to be shown, and secondly please edit the title as it's really scary. 

Changed the title and thank you for informing 
I change it but please note that I have not written this but the page Newsroom has written it please tell them 
Thank you

Go to top