Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

May Angels Lead You In (reader vs writer) (Page 7)

angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kesha1234

Wow! Such a wonderful story! The way the story flowed, it was wonderful. This was for the story, your imagination, which I don't doubt at all.
What is this? Is this a dream? Aro, really, have YOU written this? Sorry for saying this, but your grammar was actually very poor, for which I had written an essay in your 'Learning' wala fiction. But I see wondrous progress. No unnecessary continuity, no unnecessary full stops and right punctuation. I can't believe it, believe me. I just started reading this without paying any heed to who was the author. But when that Kria's confrontation came, I saw 'r' instead of 'd'. That's when I startled up, I scrolled hurriedly up just to see your user_ID. You have improved a whole-lot, aro. Keep it up.
And a special mention to the quotes, I loved it.

Best,
Kesha

LOL  LOL LOL LOL...i second dat...she improves wid evry attmpt...i truly believe she wud be d 1 of d bst writers vry soon of our times...aru i really want to see u in d top ..always...nevr let ure strength i.e. ure writings..ure imaginations...most importantly nevr dout ureself...n dis was her best of d best! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...lu my bccha aru..

bt ha me naraz wid u !! 4 not replying me!!!

angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Wow! Such a wonderful story! The way the story flowed, it was wonderful. This was for the story, your imagination, which I don't doubt at all.
What is this? Is this a dream? Aro, really, have YOU written this? Sorry for saying this, but your grammar was actually very poor, for which I had written an essay in your 'Learning' wala fiction. But I see wondrous progress. No unnecessary continuity, no unnecessary full stops and right punctuation. I can't believe it, believe me. I just started reading this without paying any heed to who was the author. But when that Kria's confrontation came, I saw 'r' instead of 'd'. That's when I startled up, I scrolled hurriedly up just to see your user_ID. You have improved a whole-lot, aro. Keep it up.

Best,
Kesha
angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Best,
Kesha

LOL LOL LOL i second dat...she is an amazing writer who improves herself wid evry attempt...n dis was her best of d best...

aru nevr let ure strngth...dat is ure writings n ure imaginations dwn...n most importantly nevr dout ureself...

aru u really r 1 of d finest writer...n i really want to see u in d top...give ure best always..

luv u soo mch bacha Embarrassed Embarrassed Hug

bt still m angry wid u!! Angry Angry Angry u no reply me na so!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluelashes

jolly.d3f Groupbie
jolly.d3f
jolly.d3f

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
super story...& ...after parents...friends are the most lovely gift given by god...

bluelashes

Arsha_Arshi Senior Member
Arsha_Arshi
Arsha_Arshi

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Wow, what wonderful nd sad story.
U made me cry.Cry
The last 2 lines were so beautiful nd so touching, it covers all story so beautifuly.
 Just loved it.

bluelashes

arushiii Groupbie
arushiii
arushiii

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Clap awesome os..awesome os.. vry well written.. luvd it..

bluelashes

shalini_arsha IF-Rockerz
shalini_arsha
shalini_arsha

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
speechlesss... Lovd it...

bluelashes

Go to top