Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Is it only me or does anyone else feel the same?? (Page 2)

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
mine is a slight different in thinking...

As we know that rey planned a surprise for taani at 12...As we observe in the precap the gang said that rey should nt wish taani at 12 but dint said that they all are planning a surprise party for taani...

so rey dint know that the team planned a party and he might have taken taani with him as taani also dint know about the plan of swayam...

SO both taani and rey unknowingly gone out and swayam dint know about this. As we know that rey wont discuss about taani with swayam...

Hence the whole misunderstandings and scoldings of papa shekhawat as shown in precap as taani is missing in the party planned by Mr Shikawat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
bt gang mid night me usko ghar pr kya kr rahi hai -_-

Legilimens.

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanha29

Firstly, I wanna talk about the precap. Papa shekhawat scolded his only child in front of his college buddies. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
What I feel is that, Swayam is not going to do anything so as to get the scoldings. Remember in the precap, Rey wanted to do something special for Taani at 12? He was going to do something special. Swayam will come to know about Rey's plan, of course Rey will tell him. And he'll cover up for Rey in front of papa. Matlab, he'll be rey's best friend and will cover up for him. I don't think Taani is going to be there. Maybe Rey will plan a surprise or a midnight date for her. On asking, Swayam will cook up a story and tell it to papa shekhawat so that the blame does not come on Rey/ Taani. 
This is what I feel. Swayam is not going to do anything special, he'll just be a good friend and a good brother so that papa doesn't come to know about TR relationship. :) 
And SRP, YOU HAVE TO DEFEND SWAYAM IN FRONT OF PAPA! CUZ PAPA SHEKHAWAT TOH AJEEB HAI AND HE WON'T LET SWAYAM BACK ANSWER HIM. HE DOESN'T KNOW YOU, SO YOU BETTER SPEAK FOR SWAYAM. THAT WOULD BE FINE. 

might be ur righ..
bt if it hhappens like this i really want sharon to give an answer bt in am impressive way...
kyuki i dont want ki 'BAHU'  WinkWink ki image apne 'FATHER-IN-LAW' TongueTongue ke samne kharab ho... LOL

Legilimens.

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi_91

bt gang mid night me usko ghar pr kya kr rahi hai -_-

becuz of the suprise bday party...
they r planning the surprise @ 12 pm sharp...
i think tht is the reason dey r @ swayam's house...

sangee_manan

Go to top