Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Is it only me or does anyone else feel the same??

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Firstly, I wanna talk about the precap. Papa shekhawat scolded his only child in front of his college buddies. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
What I feel is that, Swayam is not going to do anything so as to get the scoldings. Remember in the precap, Rey wanted to do something special for Taani at 12? He was going to do something special. Swayam will come to know about Rey's plan, of course Rey will tell him. And he'll cover up for Rey in front of papa. Matlab, he'll be rey's best friend and will cover up for him. I don't think Taani is going to be there. Maybe Rey will plan a surprise or a midnight date for her. On asking, Swayam will cook up a story and tell it to papa shekhawat so that the blame does not come on Rey/ Taani. 
This is what I feel. Swayam is not going to do anything special, he'll just be a good friend and a good brother so that papa doesn't come to know about TR relationship. :) 
And SRP, YOU HAVE TO DEFEND SWAYAM IN FRONT OF PAPA! CUZ PAPA SHEKHAWAT TOH AJEEB HAI AND HE WON'T LET SWAYAM BACK ANSWER HIM. HE DOESN'T KNOW YOU, SO YOU BETTER SPEAK FOR SWAYAM. THAT WOULD BE FINE. 

Edited by tanha29 - 06 April 2013 at 12:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillzTcoolzluvtaareysree689venusrockzRoHaNmAlHoTrAMrsChandlerBingDestiny_015_Deepika_-dark.horse-

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
papa shekhawat is very ODD...grt na how easily swayam the lover boy is forgetting abt sharon's wherabouts and how swayam is all happy with his life and how easily sharon is happy with her life and how they are busy with settling other people..eternal couple indeed..I guess for this is why the break up happened...sorry for commenting something other than the topic related matter but this all is very annoying...swaron are just getting out of track and I cannot focus on other aspects ...its all damn upsetting

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 06 April 2013 at 12:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

--taareylove--- IF-Sizzlerz
--taareylove---
--taareylove---

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
i really don't think so because chahe kuch bhi ho vo rey ko apne plan ka part bana hi lenge i think that swayam's dad will scold him because of dance team or may be for surprise birthday party because he know the members of dance team and when he will see them so he hink that instead of inviting taani;s frnds he invited his frnds or may be because he doesn't want to give her surprise birthday party or don't so worry dear because you see sharon expressions when swayam's dad scold him i really think that because of that they come close to each other

Edited by taareylove - 06 April 2013 at 12:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venusrockzLegilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taareylove

i really don't think so because chahe kuch bhi ho vo rey ko apne plan ka part bana hi lenge i think that swayam's dad will scold him because of dance team or may be for surprise birthday party because he know the members of dance team and when he will see them so he hink that instead of inviting taani;s frnds he invited his frnds or may be because he doesn't want to give her surprise birthday party or don't so worry dear because you see sharon expressions when swayam's dad scold him i really think that because of that they come close to each other
@Bold Rey himself said in the precap about wanting to do something at 12!! Hence this assumption!

--taareylove---

--taareylove---
--taareylove---

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanha29

@Bold Rey himself said in the precap about wanting to do something at 12!! Hence this assumption!

yaa but do you really think that agar d3 gang kuch chahe or vo na hoye aisa kabhi ho sakta hai vo rey ko pyaar se ya fir dra dhamkar mana hi lenge 

Edited by taareylove - 06 April 2013 at 12:47am

bumblebeeluna

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged

yaa but do you really think that agar d3 gang kuch chahe or vo na hoye aisa kabhi ho sakta hai vo rey dra dhamkar mana hi lenge 
Let's wait and watch. LOL

--taareylove---

--taareylove---
--taareylove---

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged

yaa but do you really think that agar d3 gang kuch chahe or vo na hoye aisa kabhi ho sakta hai vo rey dra dhamkar mana hi lenge 
Let's wait and watch. LOL

yaa wait for the longest 2 days 

Legilimens.

namy_singh Groupbie
namy_singh
namy_singh

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Firstly, I wanna talk about the precap. Papa shekhawat scolded his only child in front of his college buddies.Angry</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What I feel is that, Swayam is not going to do anything so as to get the scoldings. Remember in the precap, Rey wanted to do something special for Taani at 12? He was going to do something special. Swayam will come to know about Rey's plan, of course Rey will tell him. And he'll cover up for Rey in front of papa. Matlab, he'll be rey's best friend and will cover up for him. I don't think Taani is going to be there. Maybe Rey will plan a surprise or a midnight date for her. On asking, Swayam will cook up a story and tell it to papa shekhawat so that the blame does not come on Rey/ Taani.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This is what I feel. Swayam is not going to do anything special, he'll just be a good friend and a good brother so that papa doesn't come to know about TR relationship. :)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And SRP, YOU HAVE TO DEFEND SWAYAM IN FRONT OF PAPA! CUZ PAPA SHEKHAWAT TOH AJEEB HAI AND HE WON'T LET SWAYAM BACK ANSWER HIM. HE DOESN'T KNOW YOU, SO YOU BETTER SPEAK FOR SWAYAM. THAT WOULD BE FINE.</font>

even i think.so as precap mein jab he was scolding swayam everyone was their except Rey n Taani

Legilimens.

Go to top