Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
^^
 definitely he had better chemistry with sneha.their scenes had certain warmth to them..too bad it was a cameo role for sudhansuOuch

Edited by abouttime - 06 April 2013 at 10:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshineyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ratan and Nihal (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rimpy15

Rimpy15

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
i agree with you...Ratan and Sampooran look very good with each other but i just can't tolerate his character anymore Angry so i would love to see Ratan with Nihal Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

ninag

ninag

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Sampooran =hmmm yummy on fire xxx. Nihal guy is ok and not too fussed if he and Ratan get together but I want Sampooran baby back soon so I can drool over him again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninag

Sampooran =hmmm yummy on fire xxx. Nihal guy is ok and not too fussed if he and Ratan get together but I want Sampooran baby back soon so I can drool over him again.

LOLLOLLOL Sampooran baby?TongueLOL

violetshine...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

everyone seems to like it but I think the Sampooran guy was a better actor and looked better with Ratan/Sneha Wagh...no offense, just my opinion...I mean this Nihal/Kapil is also becoming very popular and I guess he will be paired with Ratan so all the best for that 

agree with you LOLWink

violetshineyanks28

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I Enjoyed Sampooran and Rathan's chemistry during the early episodes they were very cute. But now i dont want Sampooran to return because what he did im sorry was just beyond forgiveness Angry

But im liking Nihal, i think hes very Handsome and we are yet to see how Ratan and Nihal's chemistry will be as that track has not started yet but non the less i find Veera and Nihal's bonding sooo CUTE. it would feel weird to see SAMPOORAN back and bonding with Veera i just have a feeling that it wouldn't be the same. to be honest i dont think Sampooran is coming back i think slowly slowly Nihal will take his place and the ' Debt' Nihal always mentions its not Money its something else involving Sampooran but not to do with money which is yet to unfold.

Amara_Brusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top