Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Bubbly_Shanaya

IF-Rockerz

Bubbly_Shanaya

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hi everyone... Im new here so pls be gentle... I jus wanna ask u, how many of u guys like the pairing of Ratan-Nihal/Sneha and Kapil???? Ur views r valued.. So let me knw!!!! Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

smily21ashuzabouttimeRimpy15jojo1986sun2011RaadhnivioletshineBharti_kdarshana23...RamonaG....yanks28chweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ratan and Nihal" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruarvi

shruarvi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanayaShimmers

Hi everyone... Im new here so pls be gentle... I jus wanna ask u, how many of u guys like the pairing of Ratan-Nihal/Sneha and Kapil???? Ur views r valued.. So let me knw!!!! Smile
me me me...ha ha... I love their pair a lot dear...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocsmily21ashuzAmara_Bsun2011violetshineBubbly_Shanayadarshana23

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
everyone seems to like it but I think the Sampooran guy was a better actor and looked better with Ratan/Sneha Wagh...no offense, just my opinion...I mean this Nihal/Kapil is also becoming very popular and I guess he will be paired with Ratan so all the best for that 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abouttimevioletshine...RamonaG....

catalan

catalan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Great pair. Both act well and compliment each other nicely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amara_Bsun2011

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

everyone seems to like it but I think the Sampooran guy was a better actor and looked better with Ratan/Sneha Wagh...no offense, just my opinion...I mean this Nihal/Kapil is also becoming very popular and I guess he will be paired with Ratan so all the best for that 

exactly yaar,sampoorna guy was totally a stud.nihal has monotonous expression otherwise not much problem with characterisation.he has to raise his standard to match that of sneha who is just fab and her eyes does all the talkingClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hiiiiiijshree_ramninagvioletshineyanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abouttime

exactly yaar,sampoorna guy was totally a stud.nihal has monotonous expression otherwise not much problem with characterisation.he has to raise his standard to match that of sneha who is just fab and her eyes does all the talkingClapClap

glad someone else agrees...Nihal is good in some scenes but I still think he needs to improve in a lot of ways...Sneha is a better actor than him...I love the flashback scenes of Ratan and Sampooran Embarrassed that guy makes me blush LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hiiiiiijshree_ramabouttimevioletshine

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

glad someone else agrees...Nihal is good in some scenes but I still think he needs to improve in a lot of ways...Sneha is a better actor than him...I love the flashback scenes of Ratan and Sampooran Embarrassed that guy makes me blush LOL
sampoorna(the actor) is smoking hot man but the character is pretty sick.i just dont want him to return in ratan's life.he did a sin but couldnt bear the consequences ..on top of that had the audacity to tell ranvir to carry responsibility of family.huh..Angry  but the kids worship him as if he is some sort of heroAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramtaani_20sun2011violetshineyanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged

sampoorna(the actor) is smoking hot man but the character is pretty sick.i just dont want him to return in ratan's life.he did a sin but couldnt bear the consequences ..on top of that had the audacity to tell ranvir to carry responsibility of family.huh..Angry  but the kids worship him as if he is some sort of heroAngry

I understand all that and it's true too but I prefer Sampooran and always will. That's just my humble opinion...better looking and better actor, better chemistry with Sneha Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramabouttime

Post Reply New Post

Go to top