Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SS: The Contract Returns - Part 2 - Page 12 (Page 12)

.Tanmaya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Tanmaya.
.Tanmaya.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt-

__smita__ IF-Rockerz
__smita__
__smita__

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
when u will update??pls update soon..

-Pritt-

aksuji Goldie
aksuji
aksuji

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
plz update pritt...plz plz pretty plz...

-Pritt-

malini96 Goldie
malini96
malini96

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

really  really i am crazily waiting yaar 

plz update soon

and do remember to pm me!!!!...

-Pritt-

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE WILL DO TO HIM AND HER SO CALLED IN LAWS LOVED THE UPDATE LOVED HOW HE COULD NOT STOP HIMSELF BY MAKING SURE SHE WAS MARKED BY PUTTING ON THE MANGASUTRA THANKS FOR THE PM

Edited by dumas - 14 April 2013 at 6:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123-Pritt-punam2712

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
The Second Chance

As Madhu looked around, RK suddenly picked her up in her arms.

"RK! Put me down!"
"PATIL!"

Patil came running into the room as Madhu struggled to get free.

"Yes chief?"
"I want all of Madhu's belongings back in OUR room now!"
"Yes chief."

As he called the room theirs, Madhu stopped struggling and looked up at RK who was smirking down at her. Then as she got lost in his eyes, he began walking up the stairs and towards his room. Once they were in his room, RK put Madhu down. She came out of her trance and refused to look around at the room in which they had so many memories. She turned to walk out of the door but RK's arm blocked her. She looked to her left to see RK staring at her with his usual smirk.

"Move. I'm not staying in this room."
"You have no choice…Biwi."

As he exaggerated the word Biwi, she looked away angrily. She flung his hand out of the way and was about to walk through the door when suddenly RK grabbed her arm and pulled her into him. She crashed into his chest and her heart began to race at full speed as she looked up to see RK staring at her passionately. As she stared up at him, he slowly closed the door, locking them in their room. His hand began to run across her lower back and she gasped. Her eyes flickered as his touch stillmanaged to make her knees go weak. RK admired the effect he had on her and enjoyed the feel of her hands resting on his chest. He pulled her closer, causing her chest to flatten against his. He could feel her heart beating faster than usual and Madhu was surprised to know she had the same effect on him. As her heart fluttered, she spoke as softly as she could.

"Why…why are you doing this to us…"

It had been a day since he'd accepted his feelings for her. He knew that someday he'd have to tell her, so he felt the time was right. He slowly raised his hand and caressed the side of her face as she closed her eyes. Her lips trembled at his touch and she slowly opened her eyes, which were now full of tears.

"Because…I love you Madhu."

Madhu's world came to a stop as he spoke the words she had been missing. She didn't know whether he was only lying to hurt her again or if what he said was true. But as she stared into his eyes, she saw the innocence…the eyes, which spoke the truth. She felt as though he weren't lying this time. As much as she wanted to give in, she didn't want to make it so easy for him. She furrowed her eyebrows and pushed away from him while he stared at her with pained eyes.

"That's a lie Mr. Rishabh Kundra."
"No…I'll prove it to you."
"How?"
"Remember…how I tested your love?"

Madhu shuddered at the memory and slowly nodded her head, confused with where he was going with it.

"Well, now I'm giving you permission to test my love. I'll do anything and everything you ask."
"Will you leave everything behind and come with me?"

She used his line on him and he knew she was reminding him of what he had done to her. He thought back to the night he had betrayed her and he sighed. As he was about to speak up in his defense, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in."
"Sir, we've brought Madhu's belongings."
"Good. Put them back where they belong."

Madhu looked towards RK but he quickly looked away. She watched as he stormed out of their room and then decided to yell out behind him.

"I'm not going to stoop down to your level Mr. Rishabh Kundra! I won't test your love! Consider this your second and last chance RK!"

RK stopped in his steps and quickly turned around. He ran back to his room and found Madhu standing there with her arms crossed.

"Did you just say…second chance?!"
"With some conditions Mr. Rishabh Kundra."
"I'll do anything!"
"Anything?"
"Yes, anything Madhu! I just want my Madhu, my biwi back."
"Well then listen to my conditions…"

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4swati2011ishitamorejaasz_25plazma74surguptasvirenridz_27Selvakumarikarankritika27abjeyamanjusha_92Dazlingdivyarita88salekh1ArjunKiAshGulik_azizeh123kainturakiranGirl54PrincessDluvshivikazelja89kishlay95Nian4lifepkanchananvikaatti7799anna_77kendrarevti21aksujididlrkpm_madhusweetdearzulyianvaani21rdave1SiMi615s-o-m-m-i-eArsheela9staroneserialsarunsunita_gmdevsumMarie_789CrazyCryztalaan-rishmevanpShazzieanamika143..trishnawaliyasp110Clara20..Enigma..Crazy_ArshiKawan__smita__rkbalaAnanya05Desire6cardio21_SnowFlakes_ColdEnchantress..Aliya..Diahhsaijahnaviashred12cool_srizariya123_nandy_-Nuts-afghangirlabikaritzy09Laters.Babyswetha10punam2712adventure_gurlnamita25nahtani88t_areebmandy15Zara_92My_VivJaanDark_Chocolate.Shree..FairyDust.Meenah.Tanmaya.SHINYSHREYACroppedHorizon.war_is_peacetrolldemort..MishtyLove.flora212dumas_Sparkles_--Udhay--Hdhd...Seema...

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Nice update..lets see what's her conditions are now?? Wink.
Edited:
Yay!!! Me firstParty

Edited by sweetdear - 12 April 2013 at 10:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21saijahnavi-Pritt-

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
wow amaizng

-Pritt-