India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS: The Contract Returns - Part 2 - Page 12

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Yup! It's an SS. There was no way I'd be able to make this into an OS. This was requested by many people...so many that I lost track of who had requested it...so if it was you, let me know and I'll add your name here! Anyways, even if it turns out different tomorrow in the show, I'm going to continue from this SS! I hope you all like it! 

INDEX

PART 1 - PAGE 1

Part 2 - Page 12

The Contract Returns

"You're coming with me," RK grabbed Madhu's arm as she struggled to get free.

"No! Let me go RK. What new tamasha is this?!"

Madhu flung her arm away and gave RK one last glare as she ran up the chawl steps. RK was not going to give up so easily though; he followed behind her. Once she was in her home, she headed straight towards Padmini who became angry at RK's presence.

"Go away from here," Padmini said sternly as Madhu turned to stare at RK.

RK smirked while exchanging a look between mother, daughter. Then he began to pull out something from his jacket.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this'but'biwi, the contract isn't over."

Madhu's eyes widened at his words as he brought up the contract once again after months. She felt disgusted by the thought that he would do such a thing. RK flashed the papers in front of Madhu and Padmini as he approached them.

"40 lakh'I don't remember receiving that money. So as the contract states, until you or Malik pay me back'you'll be living with me as my wife."

"RK'"

"And here's the signature just to freshen your memory."

Padmini and Madhu stared at Malik's thumbprint from the day RK had forcefully taken it. Madhu remembered back to that horrid day and then her eyes shot back towards RK. Padmini tried to reach out for the contract but RK pulled away reflexively.

"Nah sasuma nah."

"You're not taking my daughter anywhere."

"Sorry sasuma, but the contr'"

"To hell with the contract! You yourself ended the relationship so the contract is void!"

Madhu stood stunned as she stared at RK. He began to laugh sarcastically at Padmini's words.

"Sasumaa'I'm only giving your daughter her in-laws back. Why are you getting so defensive? Shall we go biwi?" RK grabbed Madhu's arm.

"RK!" Padmini grabbed a hold of Madhu's other arm.

They struggled to win over Madhu for a moment when suddenly Madhu pulled both her arms free.

"STOP!" she glowered at RK.

Madhu slowly turned to face her distraught mother and stepped towards her.

"Ma'I'll fix this. I'll come back soon."

"But Madhu'"

"Ma'I promise. You can trust me."

RK stood smirking behind Madhu as he thought to himself that what she said was not true. He had no intention of letting his biwi go any time soon. Madhu slowly turned to look at RK and let a disgusted expression cross her face as she walked past him. Just as she was walking past him, he grabbed her arm. She turned to stare at him as he slowly looked at her over his shoulder.

"You're forgetting something."

"What?"

"Your mangulsutra'"

Instant flashbacks of the horrid night he had betrayed her shot before her eyes. She remembered back to placing the mangulsutra in the luggage above the dresser. Her eyes slowly landed on the luggage which caught RK's attention. He let go of her arm and went to take the luggage down. Padmini stood shocked and helpless as she watched him open up the luggage and pull out the mangulsutra. Before closing the luggage, RK noticed the red sari from the night of his betrayal. He remembered back breaking off the wedding. He had accepted that he had made a mistake and now was his only chance to fix it. He sighed, closed the luggage, and placed it back. Then he very slowly walked up to his frozen biwi who was lost in thoughts. He held the mangulsutra in front of her for a moment but she remained lost in her thoughts. Then slowly'gently he wrapped his hands around her neck. She blinked and stared up into RK's eyes as she felt his touch. She looked down to see her mangulsutra and his hands around her neck. As soon as she realized he was tying her mangulsutra back onto her, her eyes began to water. She didn't know what to feel anymore. An array of emotions ran through her as RK stared down at her passionately. He kept his eyes on her as he slowly removed his hands from behind her neck. Madhu looked down to see her Mangulsutra tied in place and then back up at RK who seemed confused about what he had just done. He blinked a couple times to come out of his trance and then turned to see Padmini staring at him shocked.

"Bye sasuma. Thank you for allowing me to take your daughter."

Padmini couldn't help but scowl at him. Then as he turned and pulled Madhu away, a frown crossed Padmini's face. Madhu stared back over her shoulder at her mother until finally she was out of sight. RK dragged her down the chawl steps and Madhu couldn't help but be reminded of the day he had dragged her into the chawl to let her go. He was taking her back just as he had left her. He pulled open the car door for Madhu and watched her sit in. He was just about to help her with her seatbelt when she raised her hand to stop him.

"I got it," she spoke sternly.

RK retreated and went to sit in the driver seat. He started the car and watched Madhu as she stared at the chawl as if she were leaving it forever. RK purposely didn't say a word the entire drive to his mansion. He knew she would be in no mood to speak and he himself was too busy admiring her. He was glad he had managed to get her back through the contract but he didn't know how long it'd last.

It was thirty minutes later that the car came to a stop outside his mansion. He got out of his car and went over to Madhu's side. He opened the door for her and watched her step out. As soon as she was out, he closed her door and interlocked his fingers with hers. She looked down at their hands and then up at him in shock. She attempted to free her hand but was unsuccessful.

"RK'let me go."

He simply smirked and began pulling Madhu back into the home he had once kicked her out of. As soon as they both stepped back into RK's mansion, Madhu's eyes explored the scene before her. She felt as though she were seeing the mansion for the first time, though nothing was different. Then RK's words sent a shiver down her spine as she wondered what awaited her in the upcoming days.

"Welcome home'biwi."

Edited by PrittB - 12 April 2013 at 8:37pm

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4gundu92chani_manchandajuhi1990swati2011priyanka55555payakaGargi.Gplazma74fish12princessradhikasukritimishradhwaniianakManishaC98RknMadhuseenuguptakarankritika27svirenramyakrishna9pnarssakadafisalekh1ArjunKiAshrita88nina282rumana88kainturakiranazizeh123abjeyaGirl54Add123Dazlingdivyaanvikaatti7799tharuTWApkanchanNian4lifenshahtalatibonhishikhakishlay95aksarDDViviCa15zelja89Mikolingamkendrapooja48madz13aksujibriardave1vaani21mariya354SiMi615didlrAroraNanna_77philantus01kpm_madhusweetdearkasaf_ZGHruhiya27zulyianrosalineaks-o-m-m-i-e9staroneserialsMarie_789aan-rishmevanpShazziearunsunita_gmdevsumAbhayangelSparkler8Clara20sp110RuthlessQueenCrazyCryztal4ever4loveSimple-Girl..Adeeba..Crazy_ArshiKawan__smita__..FrozenHeart..Ananya05rkbalazariya123-CrazySobtian-sue_21Desire6ColdEnchantress..Aliya..sush12_RMsaijahnaviDiahh-Nuts-ashred12Athena90Angel-33ritzy09afghangirl_nandy_PristineSoulmaanluvsgeetmandy15keenu_kkLaters.Babyadventure_gurlswetha10namita25..natasha..enigmatic_zephynahtani88t_areeb.Tanmaya.Mystic_nights_Tia.0.FairyDust.Meenahdreamyjennice.BadtameezBrat.punam2712-Secret_Giggle-Dark_Chocolate.Shree.My_VivJaanZara_92CurryMonstatrolldemort._Sparkles_bhanu_rekhagBefikreHdhd

sush12_RM IF-Rockerz
sush12_RM
sush12_RM

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Wow ...it was awesomeClap...m loving it..Embarrassed
Its Interesting PrittSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123Mikolingam-Pritt-

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
gripping start...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mikolingam-Pritt-

__smita__ IF-Rockerz
__smita__
__smita__

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
cool..pls pm me when you will update it..

Mikolingam-Pritt-

pooja48 Goldie
pooja48
pooja48

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Nice start

Mikolingam-Pritt-

bhumi1492 Goldie
bhumi1492
bhumi1492