Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Clarification of tina for iccha's role (Page 2)

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
no i m sayng tina needs to improve her actng a bit..spcly as meethi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh

The_Trendsetter IF-Dazzler
The_Trendsetter
The_Trendsetter

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
i m a fan of tina so will support her!! tina gave life to ichcha's character. after seeing ichcha for 4 years i really feel that tina really put so much  to her act which made me fall in love with ichcha and tina . and regarding meethi's character, this character is not portrayed properly by the script writter . i mean the writter himself/herself seems confused. 

and regarding tapasya, although i hated when tapasya's character was negative and when she tried all ways to saperate veecha but now i realize that i liked that bold and revolting tappu more. i really feel that old tappu returns and reunite with rathore instead living in bundela house...

Shriya06

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
wow...bongs r so gud.. be it tina sree prats nd me nd merryface...hehehee
Shriya06 Goldie
Shriya06
Shriya06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

Tina is a person who will put maximum effort for the role she plays..Initially people had some issues about her acting when she took up Icha's character..Still she improved in the role and won people's heart by that character..Remember this is her first serial..And for Meethi she had to work more hard to play double role..And if you watched from beginning you could see improvements in this role too..Now with more focus on Meethi now,she can actually concentrate on this role too..But problem doesn't lie there..The way Meethi's character was scripted itself is flawed..And people hate ekadish family more as they got fed up with watching negativity for years..I don't blame Tina for this condition as she herself feels Icha is more closer to her heart..
CandyCrushh IF-Stunnerz
CandyCrushh
CandyCrushh

Book Talk Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Love Tina always.. both ichcha n Meethi:)

Shriya06

CandyCrushh IF-Stunnerz
CandyCrushh
CandyCrushh

Book Talk Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sylvia107

i m a fan of tina so will support her!! tina gave life to ichcha's character. after seeing ichcha for 4 years i really feel that tina really put so much to her act which made me fall in love with ichcha and tina . and regarding meethi's character, this character is not portrayed properly by the script writter . i mean the writter himself/herself seems confused.

and regarding tapasya, although i hated when tapasya's character was negative and when she tried all ways to saperate veecha but now i realize that i liked that bold and revolting tappu more. i really feel that old tappu returns and reunite with rathore instead living in bundela house...

Well said shriya Clap
We can c a lot of improvements in TD.. she s a good actor n hard worker :)

Shriya06

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shriya06

Originally posted by colorsabhishek

Tina is a person who will put maximum effort for the role she plays..Initially people had some issues about her acting when she took up Icha's character..Still she improved in the role and won people's heart by that character..Remember this is her first serial..And for Meethi she had to work more hard to play double role..And if you watched from beginning you could see improvements in this role too..Now with more focus on Meethi now,she can actually concentrate on this role too..But problem doesn't lie there..The way Meethi's character was scripted itself is flawed..And people hate ekadish family more as they got fed up with watching negativity for years..I don't blame Tina for this condition as she herself feels Icha is more closer to her heart..
no dear who told u dis... biggest fan n u dnt knw dis... she is Colors baby...she did koi aane ko hai on same channel...nd two bengali serials on Star Jalsa...if u dnt believe me watch star utsav...the hindi dubbed version of behula comes here

Shriya06

Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by behappyever

Originally posted by sylvia107

i m a fan of tina so will support her!! tina gave life to ichcha's character. after seeing ichcha for 4 years i really feel that tina really put so much to her act which made me fall in love with ichcha and tina . and regarding meethi's character, this character is not portrayed properly by the script writter . i mean the writter himself/herself seems confused.

Well said shriya Clap
We can c a lot of improvements in TD.. she s a good actor n hard worker :)
gud actor...ya atleast better dan gopi nd sandhya...bt i like her as ichcha..she looks vry beautiful oin sarees nd salwar suit...spcly that holi white suit... bongs r vry beautiful

Shriya06

Go to top