Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow...bongs r so gud.. be it tina sree prats nd me nd merryface...hehehee
Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

no i m sayng tina needs to improve her actng a bit..spcly as meethi

Tina is a person who will put maximum effort for the role she plays..Initially people had some issues about her acting when she took up Icha's character..Still she improved in the role and won people's heart by that character..Remember this is her first serial..And for Meethi she had to work more hard to play double role..And if you watched from beginning you could see improvements in this role too..Now with more focus on Meethi now,she can actually concentrate on this role too..But problem doesn't lie there..The way Meethi's character was scripted itself is flawed..And people hate ekadish family more as they got fed up with watching negativity for years..I don't blame Tina for this condition as she herself feels Icha is more closer to her heart..
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love Tina always.. both ichcha n Meethi:)
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sylvia107

i m a fan of tina so will support her!! tina gave life to ichcha's character. after seeing ichcha for 4 years i really feel that tina really put so much to her act which made me fall in love with ichcha and tina . and regarding meethi's character, this character is not portrayed properly by the script writter . i mean the writter himself/herself seems confused.

and regarding tapasya, although i hated when tapasya's character was negative and when she tried all ways to saperate veecha but now i realize that i liked that bold and revolting tappu more. i really feel that old tappu returns and reunite with rathore instead living in bundela house...

Well said shriya 👏
We can c a lot of improvements in TD.. she s a good actor n hard worker :)
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shriya06

Tina is a person who will put maximum effort for the role she plays..Initially people had some issues about her acting when she took up Icha's character..Still she improved in the role and won people's heart by that character..Remember this is her first serial..And for Meethi she had to work more hard to play double role..And if you watched from beginning you could see improvements in this role too..Now with more focus on Meethi now,she can actually concentrate on this role too..But problem doesn't lie there..The way Meethi's character was scripted itself is flawed..And people hate ekadish family more as they got fed up with watching negativity for years..I don't blame Tina for this condition as she herself feels Icha is more closer to her heart..

no dear who told u dis... biggest fan n u dnt knw dis... she is Colors baby...she did koi aane ko hai on same channel...nd two bengali serials on Star Jalsa...if u dnt believe me watch star utsav...the hindi dubbed version of behula comes here
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Originally posted by: behappyever

Well said shriya 👏
We can c a lot of improvements in TD.. she s a good actor n hard worker :)

gud actor...ya atleast better dan gopi nd sandhya...bt i like her as ichcha..she looks vry beautiful oin sarees nd salwar suit...spcly that holi white suit... bongs r vry beautiful
CandyCrushh thumbnail
I'm damn sure ichcha char wouldn't be reached ppl more if someone else played than TD..
Tina the soul of ichcha char.. 👏
Always proud to be a Tina fan 😊
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

I'm damn sure ichcha char wouldn't be reached ppl more if someone else played than TD..

why dnt u ppl hit chaska meter..den... i feel vry sad
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

exactly navetha!!
proud to be tina fan!!!😃

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shriya06

agree with u shriya!!!!
tina has improved a lot!!! when she entered uttaran she didn't even knew hindi!!
and afterall success is all about imroving every time u perform.  😃😃