India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Clarification of tina for iccha's role

tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
this is the 5-6 time i m saying that tina is happy with her iccha's charcter she said coz of iccha's role only she recognized by ppl how can i not repsct iccha's charcter .its all the work of story ppl whom to stay in serial or which character have to end i personally preferred iccha more than meethi...if anything more u have to ask guys ask me.i will tell u...

bcz tina is such a nice person in real life that if u evr talk to her u will bcm her frnd as she bcm mine a very very good friend 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dwipanita

Rishrabh IF-Sizzlerz
Rishrabh
Rishrabh

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
i also like ichcha more than meethi...
and plz tina basher dont misunderstand me...
as same i like possesive tapasya more than present motherly tapasya...(for acting)
there is no need to kill ichcha...
who know what cvs wants?
nnmm Senior Member
nnmm
nnmm

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshirocks

i also like ichcha more than meethi...
and plz tina basher dont misunderstand me...
as same i like possesive tapasya more than present motherly tapasya...(for acting)
there is no need to kill ichcha...
who know what cvs wants?

there is no comparison of meethi with ichha.
but unfortunately viewers have to c teena as meethi only

oldveechafan IF-Sizzlerz
oldveechafan
oldveechafan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
my td...will always suport her...
Shriya06 Goldie
Shriya06
Shriya06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinafans

this is the 5-6 time i m saying that tina is happy with her iccha's charcter she said coz of iccha's role only she recognized by ppl how can i not repsct iccha's charcter .its all the work of story ppl whom to stay in serial or which character have to end i personally preferred iccha more than meethi...if anything more u have to ask guys ask me.i will tell u...

bcz tina is such a nice person in real life that if u evr talk to her u will bcm her frnd as she bcm mine a very very good friend 
We know about her dear..Why do you want to convince those Tina bashers?They will continue bashing even if you clarify..
Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shriya06

We know about her dear..Why do you want to convince those Tina bashers?They will continue bashing even if you clarify..
sandhya meethi gopi simar even chanchan madhu cant act...sry bt tapasya priya sweety aka rashami sakshi shweta can actlly act..even ankita can act well
Shriya06 Goldie
Shriya06
Shriya06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

sandhya meethi gopi simar even chanchan madhu cant act...sry bt tapasya priya sweety aka rashami sakshi shweta can actlly act..even ankita can act well
What are you trying to say?
Shriya06 Goldie
Shriya06
Shriya06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

What are you trying to say?Is this relevant to the topic?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinafans

Go to top