Qubool Hai Fic Untitled

KaransWorld thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok I was in the metro when this idea came to me and so I typed out this prologue on my iPhone..please tell me if I should continue...the fic will start where the current story is at in the serial

She was sitting on her government hospital bed.

Staring at the blank wall in front of her'she felt the world buzzing around her as she sat completely still.

All around her there was chaos'she was one of the survivors'Survivor'she was a survivor no matter how many times she repeated that word in her head she couldn't connect with it'because she may have survived but she didn't feel like a survivor.

There weren't many that had survived the plane crash nobody knew exactly what had taken place'.just a day ago. But after that incident 250 peoples lives and those of their families had definitely changed. In those couple of seconds in which the plane literally fell from the sky just minutes after its take off. Flight A200 which would fly from Bhopal to New York'had shocked its passengers with its early descent from the skies. Nobody had thought that in those couple of seconds they would be living something out of their nightmares. She should have considered herself lucky, because even after loosing a lot of blood she was alive'but no matter how many times she tried to'she couldn't feel the happiness'the joy of being alive evaded her. Because even though she had survived she hadn't'not all of her had made it back after this tragedy'she had lost all of her memory'she was an empty shell'a clean slate'she was like the white wall she was so intensely staring at. When the doctors had come to enquire about her and who they needed to call'she couldn't give them anything'not even her name'she had no idea who she was. Everything was lost in the abyss of her mind'except one thing that stood out like a beacon of hope in the darkness'it was his name'she couldn't put a face with the name'but when they asked her again'she had said'his name' Asad Ahmed Khan!

Lying distraught with her eyes wide open'she watched as slowly the families of the survivors made their way to their beds'and hugged them and prayed to the man upstairs'thanking him for saving their loved one'she also saw those families that wailed curses at the very same man as they heard about the death of their loved ones'she closed her eyes'and wondered'would anyone come to for her'did she have a family'was Asad Ahmed Khan the only name that connected herself to her past'was he her family was he worried about her'would he come to take her home'she was so frustrated'will all the questions'a tear slipped down her face'and then exhaustion took over and she fell a sleep.

Asad Ahmed Khan sat outside in his garden with his face buried in his hands. He kept on asking himself why he had let her go. His heart was aching'as tears fell from his eyes'this pain'reminded him of when his father had abandoned them'but this was somehow worse'it hurt so bad'he knew that she was waiting for him to give her a reason to stay'whenever he had decided to tell her how he really felt a part of him stopped him in his tracks. She wasn't right for his life'they were too different she was a misfit'wasn't that what he had told her and himself when they were under the influence of bhang'he had acted as if he didn't remember what had conspired between them on that fine night'but he couldn't lie to himself'he remembered that night again'the night he had confessed his feelings to her and the feeling of contentment that ran through him when she had rested her head on his shoulder and he had embraced her but now because of his own stupidity and ego he had let her go. The tears continued to flow'he could still she her eyes looking at him with hope'waiting for him to say something'but he hadn't'he didn't want to hurt her'he thought that she was incapable of loving'and so he thought he didn't want to hurt her'but then he saw the hurt, the pain in her eyes the sheer look of disappointment'he had let her down'and then she left

Edited by KaransWorld - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaransWorld thumbnail

Chapter 1

Asad felt a hand on his shoulder…he wiped his tears…and looked up…Najma was standing there with a new set of tears in her eyes…when he got up…she hugged him tightly as her wails got louder…

Kya hua Najma…he patted her back and her wails turned into hiccups and then she calmed down and answered his question….

Bhaijaan…Zo…zo…Zoya ka plane crash hogaya…news pe abhi kabar aayi hein…and a new set of tears replaced the old ones…

It was as the world had come crashing down on him…No..this was not going to happen to him…he was ready to live away from her forever…but not like this…he was ready to live the rest of his life only with the hope that she would be happy…Allah couldn't do this to him…she couldn't do this to him…he moved away from Najma and went to his room…and called up the ACP of Bhopal…and questioned him about the crash…he knew that she couldn't have…he couldn't even say it…she couldn't have died…and so he shut off his emotions like he always did and set out to find…Zoya…his Zoya.

He went into the living room…where is Ammi was pacing in front of the television…he moved toward her and slowly guided her toward the sofa…she looked at him…he could tell she was tired…she looked defeated…he knew what Zoya meant to her…she was another Najma to her…a daughter…who she loved…and was already sad to see leaving…and now to hear that her daughter was dead took a toll on her and it was clearly visible by her current appearance.

He spoke first… Ammi I've just spoke to ACP Mathur… the survivors are admitted in a hospital near the outskirts of town…I going now to the hospital…he held her hand tightly as if trying to bring her to believe him when he continued and said…I'm going to get our Zoya back.

With that he got up…put on his aviators and went into his SUV and drove off…she had to be alive.

In the hospital Zoya had been sleeping…and then she woke up with a jerk…and sat down…she was covered in sweat…the doctors ran toward her and asked her what was wrong…she replied that she just had a dream…and described how she saw herself in a dulhan's form walking towards a man and a qazi…and then she said qubool…and then the dream ended and she woke up. The doctors told her that sometimes patients that have amnesia have these visions as remnants of their memory still exist in the corners of their minds…and what she had taught was a dream was probably a memory surfacing…the doctor said…perhaps the name you took was of your husband…since clearly it seem you're married.

She sat there as the doctor talked to her and then continued to sit as the doctor left…Asad Ahmed Khan..was her Shohar…her husband…a tear escaped her eyes as she for the first time since she had awoken…she felt happy to be alive…someone out there was missing her…looking for her…and then she did what she thought she could to help her husband find her…she prayed…she asked Allah to reunite them with each other.

KaransWorld thumbnail

Chapter 2

He ran into the hospital without Giving it a second thought...at the reception the nurse was busy on the phone laughing about something...in order to get her attention he banged on the counter top...and gritting his teeth to maintain his composition he asked her where the survivors of the crash were held...she nervously gave him directions and once again he went running to find her...as he got closer to the ward his heart started beating... it felt that his heart was going to go beat out of his chest.
When he saw her inside the ward it was as it nothing else mattered anymore...everything except her was a blur...he suddenly remembered Najma telling him about the accident he swiftly walked toward her and gave her a rib crushing hug as tears fell from his eyes...he needed to feel her again...after almost loosing her he needed reassurance that she was alive.
At first she was shocked to see this man almost running towards her and when he hugged her she was a little hesitant but when he let go of her and looked at her with blood shot eyes..and then returning to make sure she was ok and kissing her forehead and hands and then hugging her again...she saw the pain in his eyes and she realized this was the man that left such a mark on her that even after what had happened he remained seared in her memory...and that's when she too reciprocated the hug and whispered "Asad"... He looked at her again slowly letting and getting back to his senses...he then got off her bed and sat on the stool next to it...during this process he continued to hold her hand as if she would suddenly seize to exist without this contact.
He looked at her and smiled..he was so happy so see her again after always losing her..."Aap theek hai na Zoya..he looked at her which so much love and concern it warmed her heart...and then it hit her he had called her using her name...her name was Zoya...Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan...she smiled and hugged him again...tears fell from her eyes..he suddenly looked at her with worry.."kya hua...app ko khayin dard ho raha hein?"
Her smile grew wider..."Nahin...these are tears of joy...when I was first brought to the hospital I didn't think anyone would bother coming to see me...I felt so alone in the world...but you came"
Asad thought how much pain he had caused Zoya...he had made her truest feel that she was all alone in this world...and then he said…Zoya please don't say that of course I would come...I'm so sorry I should have stopped you from leaving...but my ego came in the way...I can't believe I almost lost you...I would've di..." Before he could continue she put her finger on his lips and then put her head on his shoulder "please Asad don't say that...we are here together na...isn't that what matters"

Before they could continue...a nurse came in and asked Asad to follow them into the doctors cabin.
The doctor began.."please sit down Mr. Khan...we are so happy that you came…we were about to call you ourselves...since your wife has gained consciousness she has never spared any time not taking your name...even with her amnesia...it is what we consider in the medical profession nothing short of a miracle that she remembered you...I must say your love for her must be strong…anyways I just called you inside so that you could take care of some formalities as well as I wanted to inform you that you can take your wife home tomorrow...we just need to take some tests in order to deem her fit for discharge...I know seeing her in this condition must be hard for you...but you have to understand too much pressure on her brain can lead to her falling into a coma...so you must be patient...of course the possibility of completely retrieving her memory is inconceivable…but slowly she will retain some of her memory...but keep in mind not to force her to remember because that will just lead to her becoming stressed...which cannot be good for her health...so please do take care of her"

Asad just sat still as this information was being conveyed to him…he took time for everything to sink in…Zoya thought she was his wife…but how and why…why was it that she had only remembered his name and not even her own…he felt wedged in a odd place…he didn't know how to feel or react…and he couldn't tell Zoya anything…what would he do now?

LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aaa!! yipppeee!! im d frst 2 cmmnt !! yaaahooo!!     
wt a stroy man!!👏👏 luuuvvvly!! 👏👏 xactly d way 2 b telecasted in d show coz asad need ths shock vry badly!!😆 👏 👏
it ws awwwsm! awwwsm!!👏👏👏👏👏👏
loooveeelyyy!!!👏👏👏👏👏
fantastically freakingly fabulous!!👏👏👏👏👏👏
jhakaaas dhakkaaas update!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
ofcourse continue continue continue!!! othrwise il throw u in  a well!!! got tht!!😆😆😆😆
update sooon!
n plzzz plzzz PM me!!
KaransWorld thumbnail
Thank you LuvUAsya...for being the first to comment...and I will definitely continue writing this fic...and you have just motivated me further...so since you're the first and currently the only person who has commented...this chapter is for you!

P.S--- I some free time coming up...so hopefully I'm going to post 2 more chapters by Saturday..that is the current plan hope not to disappoint...anyways please everyone...if you like the story so far...or even if you don't like I would love to hear any response..yes..I'm just that desperate 😊 so please continue...anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Cheers,
KaransWorld

Chapter 3

He slowly walked back into the hospital room…he continued to think about what he would do next…

As he reached the door...she looked at him and smiled...she looked so innocent...she needed his support...she would break if felt she didn't have a family..and his ammi and Najma already considered her to be family...and somewhere deep inside he did too..that's when he decided he would be her husband for as long as she needed him to be and then he went inside with a soft smile on his face mimicking hers.
"Where did you go?"
"Oh the doctor just wanted me to fill out some forms and he wanted to inform me that you could get a discharge tomorrow"
"But I'm completely fine"..she almost whined..."see" she said moving her arms and slightly lifting up her feet"
"I'm sure you are but you're not leaving here until a doctor gives his/her consent...if you have a doctors degree we can talk"

She pouted but then agreed…she put out her hand for him to hold as he sat next to her…she looked at him and asked "why was heading to New York…and that too alone? And why did you say when you first came that you wished you had stopped me?" her tone was soft…she was suspicious just curious…

He gulped…and then smiled…"Zoya…we had a small baseless fight…and I got angry so when you asked me whether I would stop you from going I said "no"…and so because of us both being stubborn and egoistic…you left"

She looked at him…with tears in her…eyes "I'm sorry…I shouldn't have left…what if I had never come back…what if that was the last conversation we would ever have…I'm sorry"

He looked at her with determination…his tears were threating to fall but he controlled himself…and looked deep into his eyes…"Never…say that again Zoya…you're my life…we could never be separated…if something had happened to you my breaths would've also stopped with yours…and this whatever happened is not your fault…we both were stupid…and don't fights happen between all couples" saying that he touched her cheeks and wiped away her tears and took her into an embrace…she rested her head on his shoulder and thought to herself how…this felt to natural to her even though she had no recollection of her past life with him…this feeling was so normal.

As they were hugging each other…he couldn't help to think to himself…how this felt so real…even though he was supposed to be acting…this felt to natural…all those words came straight from the heart…it was as if his subconscious was telling him something…but then he shut off his brain and just lived the moment in front of him.

The moment ended…when Asad's phone rang.

"Ammi…jee…jee…sorry….mein bhul gaya…jee…haan…lekin ammi I have to tell you something…Zoya theek to hain but she doesn't remember anything…when she woke up she only thankfully remembered me and our marriage…"

Asad was sitting in front of Zoya..so he had to be careful…this way he was able to tell his ammi everything but at the same time not raise any doubts in her mind"

When Asad had said Ammi…Zoya had looked up…she was listening to what Asad was saying and frown when she was reminded of her memory loss…she really wished she could remember the times she spent with Asad…like how they met…or when had they decided to get married…she wanted to talk to her mother-in-law…she wanted to speak to Ammi…for some reason it felt so strange even saying that word in her mind…the word seemed so foreign…so new…she then gestured Asad to pass the phone to her so that she could speak to his mother…

He passed her the phone…hoping his ammi got the hint…and then he say Zoya become like herself again…she was smiling and animatingly taking to his mother…he decided at this time that he would go and make arrangements for his stay tonight and also get her some clothes for tomorrow before they returned home…he squeezed Zoya's hand and whispered…"I'll just go and make some arrangements for tomorrow"

She looked up at him and simply nodded and went back to her conversation.

They may not have been married but to any third person looking at these two they definitely looked like a married couple at that moment.

kriti..... thumbnail
Hey just came across ur ff it was superb..i just loved it plez plez plez continue soon...would loved to read more...
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
[QUOTE=KaransWorld]Thank you LuvUAsya...for being the first to comment...and I will definitely continue writing this fic...and you have just motivated me further...so since you're the first and currently the only person who has commented...this chapter is for you!
plsr is ol mine dea!!tnk u 4 continuing d story!!!🤗 🤗 🤗 awiiieee tnk u chooo mch!!🤗 🤗 "this chapter is for you!"haaayyeee these WORDS hv send me on d 7th heaven!!!blush!!blush!!blush!!! ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  woooww 4 d vry frst time it happpend!!
TNKOOO CHOOO MCH!!!im reallly vry glad!!  
 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

d chapter ws awwwsmm!! 👏👏👏👏👏 asad comfrtng zoya!! taking her as her wife ws sooo luvlyy!! ☺️ ☺️  ☺️ ☺️
fanatstic update!!!
tnkooo 4 PMng me!!! tnxxx alottt!!!!!
update sooon!!!
eagerly waitn 4 d nxt!!!!!! 1nc again tnx alooot !!!!🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story so far dear
loved it 
do continue soon 
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3