Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

This man is an idiot...Shahrukh and Farah have done absolutely the wrong thing...and only apologizing doesn't cut it...Those scenes have to be removed from the movie...How difficult is it for SRK and Farah to understand,...

Why is everyone thinking that MK is hurt over mimicking...its not about mimicking...Its about being shown beaten by two guards with lathis and then being thrown out...

SRK and Farah...agar himmat hai...toh do the same thing to Dilip Kumar and then we will see...how everyone reacts and kicks both of ur behinds...stupid idiots...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

My thoughts exactly..do it to Dilip Kumar and we will see..showing a legend getting beaten by guards is totally disrespectful ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qureeshi

But Manoj Kumar is not Dilip Kumar ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You see SRK is the biggest chamcha,sorry I mean admirer of DK..he would never even dream about mocking him..he dare not.Saira banu will sue them for 100 crore๐Ÿ˜†
The other day Farah Khan after the usual 'haan I know,I heard that blah blah blah..at the end of the interview said lekin Manoj Kumar ji achhe insaan hai.waah chit bhi meri aur pat bhi meri๐Ÿ˜›
Yash Chopra is not around now to cover up for you and SRK.
Edited by MiniRulz - 11 years ago

But Manoj Kumar is not Dilip Kumar ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So its not ok if it was done with Dilip Kumar???
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another nitwit trying to put his two cents down... Where has India come to where we can't even respect out veteran actors?
Manoj Kumar may not be a big name now but he surely was during his era... SRK should not forget 50 years from now the youngsters might see him as another senior actor who one was a hit and they donot understand why... Time changes...
Only if Farah and SRK would u understand the sentiments behind why the actor feels hurt... Didn't they apologize to him and say they would edit the scene out? Then why back track?

And please calling this senior actor a militant???? Seriously... Disappointing...
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I would have liked this article a lot more if it did not sound like such a desperate attempt at trying to be witty and sarcastic. The dude has thrown every pop culture reference in there...right from Game of Thrones to Ryan Gosling and some Japanese show/cartoon/reference (whatever the heck that is). They don't even fit in properly. Plus, what was that jibe about touching feet? It did not even make sense. Ever heard of cultural relativism? Obviously the Hollywood folks wouldn't touch their "elder's" feet...it is not a part of their culture. DUHR! ๐Ÿ˜ต

Having said that, I do agree with the overall point he is trying to make. Manoj Kumar should lighten up. OSO came out in 2007. It has been 6 years, why is he still making a brouhaha about it? Plus, for a yesteryear star, it is a good thing to be mimicked in films of today. It implies people haven't forgotten you. I thought indifference was the worst punishment for these egoistic stars, seems like something else is in Manoj Kumar's case. 

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

And dont give me this senior senti  while Amitji is being insulted 24/7 in I-F.and no one had said a word๐Ÿ˜ก

I agree with you on AB Sr...The way AB Sr is linked wit his own DIL Aish...is far more worse than what SRK and Farah have done with MK๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can ppl not stretch this case like Bubble gum. Farah should just cut that scene out and apologize since the person concerned wants it. These journos are just adding fuel to the fire.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He is a Shiv Sena supported and Shiv Senas call them self Militants.that is all.

And dont give me this senior sentiwhile Amitji is being insulted 24/7 in I-F.and no one had said a word๐Ÿ˜ก

@qureeshi... Every celebrity is mocked... Nothing wrong about mocking Manoj Kumar, mimicry is fine but it shouldn't cross the line when done in public... When u put out something in public you are responsible for it... Like BI said, mimicry was not the issue here but how he was thrown out Of the theater in the scene was not in good taste...you don't do that with senior actors...
As for the use of word militant, you know in what context it was used... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
crusty thumbnail
Dude Rohan ,play hide and seek and get lost!๐Ÿ˜ƒ You are not what you want to sound like.