Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Rani

The very first day of work for Mr. Kunal Chopra and to top it off it was KarvachauthπŸ˜›πŸ˜› Great episode and great acting my Samir😳😳

Aadi Congrats for being GoldieπŸ₯³

yes awsm epi. the way he shouted on siddhi..πŸ˜‰
@bold- Di u noticed..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Thanks..😊
kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kalpanaR thumbnail
kalpanaR thumbnail

kalpanaR thumbnail
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes.... Actully my summer vacations were going on & In my house there is a huge garden.. so there are many butterflies during  this season..
And, I wz very small & loves butterfly a lot so collected them & later went to mom with exicitement for showing Butterflies... & my moms reaction was..😑 I got a tight slap..😭 that I hv killed 21 butterflies..
When I understd whole thing I cried a lot..😭..But nw feels that hw stupid I wa..πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Lot of kids make that mistake. They think they are petting the butterflies not knowing that they will die trapped in the bottle or the match boxes Really sad
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kalpanaR

Yes a lovely episode indeed...the way he performed all the rituals with a cute expression was awesome 😳😳

He was looking at everyone else and just followed what they did. It was very small but cute ritual. Usually they drag it for weeks in other shows, but ours was short and sweet😳😳
kalpanaR thumbnail
Yes.... Actully my summer vacations were going on & In my house there is a huge garden.. so there are many butterflies during  this season..
And, I wz very small & loves butterfly a lot so collected them & later went to mom with exicitement for showing Butterflies... & my moms reaction was..😑 I got a tight slap..😭 that I hv killed 21 butterflies..
When I understd whole thing I cried a lot..😭..But nw feels that hw stupid I wa..πŸ˜†
Aadi lagta hain kuch zyada hi pitayi huyi hain bachpan mein tumhara...looks like you were very naughty as a kid
akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Rani

Lot of kids make that mistake. They think they are petting the butterflies not knowing that they will die trapped in the bottle or the match boxes Really sad

Di I wz very naughty .. when i wz small.. bt innocent too..😳
Like when my mom fed up with me she used to lock me in bathroom & i used to open the tap..🀣
Which results in empty tank.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†